Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Maxie Now Asking TOO Much of Brook Lynn and Chase?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!! Everyone should tell Valentin, Anna & the Q's ASAP the truth!!! Before more hearts break and for more people to watch out for Bailey Lou!!

Comment

How did Chase step up and become "Baily's" baby Daddy? Chase must really like Brook Lynn. Although I did like the BLQ/Chase scenes, very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
        YES.
        Both of these women and now Chase are breaking the law:
        Maxie - filing a false police report on an alledged kidnapping, and handing her baby off to another to raise (that is what got her in trouble with Georgie)
        BLQ - FRAUD, with the ELQ shares and Valentin, and aiding and abetting Maxie
        Chase - aiding and abetting Maxie.

I don't care about all the glorifications of motherhodd and protecting her child.....the bottom line is - Maxie broke the law, and so did BLQ (for her own selfish needs).
        So Maxie and BLQ should go to jail? Or.....what?? l mean, in the real world maybe they would. But not on GH, surely not

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, this is GH, where a woman who physically assaulted another woman and forced the delivery of her baby and kidnapped said baby got away with just therapy..... Sonny, who never gets caught, except when he turned himself in for AJ's murder, and then there is Ava/ Connie (or whatever her name was), and Bobbie/ Monica forging Nelle's signature at GH.....

Let's remember what has happend on the canvas at least with Maxie - she lost Georgie, and just now has shared custody? with spinelli.
          It would not surprise me if BLQ sees jail for the shares - a white collar crime, but one that has sent people to jail IRL.
          My opinion - I would not be surprised to see Maxie loose custody of Louise, and I base this on what happened with Georgie. She had other legal options and did not purse them - she has not learned, and still acts impulsiviely with the life of her child.

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          and yes - Chase could be demoted to patrolman, or fired, over his part in this fiasco (remember - this is not the first time he screwed up on the job by getting persoanlly involved). I hate this storyline and wish it had bee wrtten differently.

• Clementine15
          Clementine15
          Contract Poster
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Feeling real bad about Chase, and don't understand really how he thinks this will help. Peter is coming, no matter what!

Did Maxie ask Chase to lie to Finn and Violet? This is just too much stupidity!

Comment

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches
          Senior Board Member
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          The scene between Chase and Finn today really bothered me
          I know it won't ever happen, but I sure wish they would let Finn in on the 'plan'...

The writers just don't know when to STOP

The Peter story has just run amuck

The NF story has run amuck

The brainwashing story is just of in oblivion.

They are just sooooooo run into the ground now - that they don't even make any sense anymore.

Now Ned is furious with Chase - for something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with him. And Finn is congratulating him on being a brand new father.

Just.................WTF??????????????

STOP

RUINING

GOOD

CHARACTERS

If Chase loses his job over this - I think I'm done with GH.

There is absolutely NO reason for this much idiocy in ONE storyline.
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        Last edited by ScrubsFan#1; November 24, 2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Clementine15
          Contract Poster
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Someone should send this post to the GH Powers by certified mail, just in case they are not monitoring this board!

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1
          Executive Poster
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the support. GH USED to bring me a lot of joy at the end of a long day. But now I can honestly say that I have been more frustrated, angry, annoyed, and irritated by GH storylines in the past 5 years - than I have in the entire 40 years that I have been watching.

That should say SOMETHING to TPTB.

• ForeverPluto
          ForeverPluto
          Senior Board Member
          ForeverPluto commented
          Editing a comment
          Say it louder for the people in the back!!!! This post sums it up 100%!!!

This stroy is going to get intreasting if Bailey gets old enough to star creating memories of her Mother. I can only imagine how scary it would be going to BLQ and falling in love with you Mom only to find out it's a lie.

Comment

• militarymom
          militarymom
          Senior Board Member
          militarymom commented
          Editing a comment
          This is just the Wiley story replayed. He switched Dads with bo problem, so Louise should be fine.

• JCmojoe81
          JCmojoe81
          Aspiring soap scribe
          JCmojoe81 commented
          Editing a comment
          thebigman226
          Day Player
          thebigman226 thats exactly what I mean, totally agree!
          militarymom
          Senior Board Member
          militarymom to me its different circumstances, Brad kept the secret and never planned to tall or have Wiley switch parents. He raised Wiley as his son and that was how he saw his life played out. Just because Wiley is fine doesn't mean he will always be fine nor does it mean Bailey will. In this scenerio, Maxie and BLQ, the parents involved in the switcharoo are all raising this child with the intention of switching back down the line. I just think its sad for Brook Lynn who is not realizing what she is being asked or volunteering for (she has not ever been a parent and this is her first taste at what its like to bond with one). And its unfair to Bailey most of all. I love Maxie, I really do, but I cannot believe she thinks this is the BEST case scenario
          JCmojoe81
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Last edited by JCmojoe81; November 24, 2021, 05:02 PM. Reason: spelling

I think I'm in the minority, but I totally get where Maxie is coming from. I think it's stupid that they didn't just tell Val in the first place, but her actual decision to have BLQ claim the baby makes sense to me. She's suffering for it, but she truly believes her daughter is safer that way (and she's right). BLQ knew what she was getting into, and so did Chase. It's going to be hard for them to give Bailey up, but I think it'll end up with some really good bonding moments between ChaLynn.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1
          Executive Poster
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          We all get where Maxie is coming from - but NOW she is just making this even MORE difficult for herself and those that are trying to help her.

Letting Valentine in on this at this point is the most sensible thing to do.

• SpinAround
          SpinAround
          Senior Board Member
          SpinAround commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I agree. The writer's definitely made a mistake by not having Val learn the truth, because it makes Maxie and Brook Lynn look really dumb and illogical. I was just saying that I don't think Maxie is asking too much.

I think so, OP. Maxie should have told the truth the minute she found out Peter was in custody. Mac or Robert could have arranged for the safety of Maxie and her family until after Peter's trial and sentencing.

Comment

• nykarenb
          nykarenb
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          nykarenb commented
          Editing a comment
          She could even take Louise and leave Port Charles while his trial is going on. Continuing this with Chase claiming to be the father doesn’t make any sense. If they told the truth now with Peter in custody; Valentin’s wrath probably would just go away. But still acting like she’s BrookeLynne’s child is just asking for unnecessary problems.

I would love to hear Laura weigh in to Maxie and BLQ. After all, Laura was the child of a baby switch and believed the Vinings to be her parents and rebelled when she was pulled from their home and went to live with Lesley. Of course she learned to love Lesley and Rick, but it took time. She could help M and B learn the challenges that they are giving Bailey and how she will have needless heartache, even if this is to keep her alive and protected from her evil father..

Comment

Brooklyn was brazen enough to use the child for shares no doubt she’ll give the child back once Bailey is no use or benefit for her. I’m tired of them acting like Brooklyn did some noble selfless thing….she took advantage of the situation to benefit herself. And if Maxie has trouble prying Bailey from Brooklyn’s hand maybe it’ll teach her a lesson….next time call your WSB and law enforcement family to help you. I will never understand Maxie chosen Brooklyn and Valentin (Peter’s enemy) to keep Bailey safe. Did she not think Peter might come after the “friend” who betrayed him. Putting Bailey with Valentin was the least safe thing to do especially since Peter hold grudges.

Comment

I don't think Maxie has asked them to do anything. I think she was in trouble near the end of her pregnancy and in my mind she chose to not ask her parents because she knew they'd remind her that they told her so in regards to Peter being evil. I think that much like Peter actuator, BL used her upset to get what she wanted. She's not asked anything of BL that wasn't offered. Now Chase has stuck his nose in a mess that he had no business being in and I'm hoping it doesn't last long. Yes Maxie screwed up once again but I'm hoping that she's not due for jail because that doesn't help anyone
            Shelly, Moderator
            soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Yes, yes she is asking too much of them; and the reason is because of GH's refusal to kill off Peter. A character noone likes, wants or needs.

Comment

I didn't mind at first because she was desperate to keep Louise safe - even if it is another stretch that she didn't ask her WSB dad, Anna, Valentin, Mac, and a whole host of other people would've stepped in to help her - but then it wouldn't be a good story. As she watched Valentin fall in love with her daughter, as well as Charlotte (off screen), you'd think she'd tell Valentin. While Chase wasn't asked to step in, it is ",asking" too much by allowing him to continue with this charade. For me, it's back to typical, selfish Maxie. If she involved the right people, her daughter would be safe without lying to so many other people.

It really is turning into a sloppy story and not soapy especially as it's built around Peter, a character that should've been long dead. Honestly, with a change in daddys, somehow I think Peter will start seeing how he was duped.

Comment

HOw long does she want to do this. Even if they get Peter in prison does she think he will stay there

Comment

When she saw how devastated Valentin was, she should have absolutely pulled him in to a room and told him what was going on. As far as asking too much of Chase and BLQ, this was the plan from the beginning and Chase just jumped in on his own accord. He's got a white knight complex that's going to bite him in the rear end eventually.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X