Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason is presumed dead again! Hard to care about those mourning him[MERGED]

I wish they had written Jason off like they did Jax. Maybe had him decide to get away for a while, maybe to deal with his unresolved feelings for Carly or something. I'm sure the writers could have come up with something creative to have Jason leave after saying Goodbye to his family and Carson. I hate that I have to watch everyone grieve again for a presumed dead Jason. Sam, Danny, and Jake have to go through this again. Monica will get one son back and have to grieve another. Britt will feel responsible and maybe Carly will blame her. We had most of this fallout last time Jason "died". I dont see why we have to go through this again over the same character, especially when Jason will most likely return.

I agree. I will probably ff those scenes.

Comment

I am hoping for a quick recast. I don't want to see Monica grieve for him Again. Plus his boys Jake and Danny, and Jake just lost Franco.

Comment

• themoonprince
        themoonprince commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you guys saying TSJ?! Stop cuz i love him. If he is Jason then im on the LIASON train again

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope TSJ is not Jason. Some viewers will never accept anyone but SBu. Plus, if it ever becomes possible for SBu to come back, TSJ will be thrown under the bus like Billy Miller was. No, if TSJ has to be a recast, let him be Jax. But I would prefer he was Steven Lars Weber.

• Forgiveness_Man
        Forgiveness_Man commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd love to see TSJ join the show, but can they not make him a recast? I much preferred his take on Todd and feel they did him dirty having him be in the shadow of a hugely popular star. Especially given if covid restrictions lift in a year or two, they'll clearly kick whoever they get to play Jason to the curb to get SB back.

If they want to bring TSJ on, bring him on as a new character and develop him.

Given Jason's icy personsa, TSJ is better suited to someone with a dark sarcasm. Not totally unlike with RH has, but less cartoony and more deadpan.

That's what they should have done after this whole thing was over and they return to PC. Jason decides he needs some time to himself to regroup and sort out his feelings. He still has feelings for Carly but he also has feelings for Britt. He decides that its best for Carson if he did take time away. He ask Drew to be there for Monica and even Jake and Danny he then says goodbye to Sam, Liz and his sons then goes off. How hard could this have been they wrote him out that way once before. No, instead we have to have people grieving him again and Monica gets one son back but loses another this would have worked better.

Comment

• On_My_Mojo
        On_My_Mojo commented
        Editing a comment
        While I understand it's a reason behind having him go off screen so they needed something. To have a grown man leave town to sort out feelings imo is a no go. Like this isn't a marriage that imploded and family that fell apart. This man has walked away from his own sons and didn't fight for them and the family he was to have with Sam. To leave town because of new feelings for Carly then having to deal with that with Sonny his whatever with Britt. Like are those 2 things great no but to run away over it NAW. This dude just never went back to his home were his kids were living and in 8 months we have never seen him speak of them and dang near Sam. That was his Family under 1 roof and he kept going like oh ok. It had to be this rout because of how the character acts and lives his life.
        Last edited by On_My_Mojo; November 24, 2021, 09:02 AM.

• GHKissOff
        GHKissOff commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to disagree, Jason has had a whole lot happen to him. Not just recently but he was held prisoner for years, and came back to find someone else living his life. He tried to recapture his life but so far what has happened, he couldn't make it work with Sam this go around, he found that he inadvertently came between Carson for a while. He was drawn to Brit but even that didn't work out, as you stated he isn't much of a father other people have been more a father to his kids then he has. Maybe he needs this time, it would give the show time to decide if they want to recast or just leave the character off the canvas indefinitely its better then Jason is dead oh wait no he isn't we did that before.

well, its a possibility the anger boy is discovered under the rubble and this is the event that knocks some sense back into him and he rides off into the sunset on his handy harley to decide the next chapter of his life and when he returns he is a *new* man with no desire to continue his messy mobster ways.

one can hope

Comment

• mamafenocchi
        mamafenocchi commented
        Editing a comment
        They already tried that with BMs version of Jason when he left the mob and bought a publishing company , and it failed, because he acting NOTHING like the real Jason Morgan, and then became uber boring.

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        Once SBu came back the writers lost interest in writing for Drew.

Let us hope they don't try to supplant his character with another actor as that previous adaptation created way to much drama for the actor who took on the role and the after effect is still be played out.

Comment

I hope to see a recast even though I love SBu's Jason and am sad to see him go. Too many open storylines for me.
        Carly is absolutely going to tear into Britt and heap all the blame on her for Jason's presumed death. I love the character of Britt more than the character of Carly, but I'm still so up for this soapy drama 😁!

Comment

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          You've summed up my feelings exactly...

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          If Carly tears into Britt, I can't wait to see what mama bear Liesl calls Carly. She has the best nicknames. 😁

Originally posted by TalonSun View Post
        I hope to see a recast even though I love SBu's Jason and am sad to see him go. Too many open storylines for me.
        Carly is absolutely going to tear into Britt and heap all the blame on her for Jason's presumed death. I love the character of Britt more than the character of Carly, but I'm still so up for this soapy drama 😁!
        I hoping for a quick recast. I think Carly knows that Jason Cared about Britt and that Britt cared about Jason. Carly will initially be upset but I don't think she will tear into Britt unless the news about Jason coincides with the news about Sonny and Nina's romance. Then I could see Carly taking her anger out on Britt.

Comment

Recast him, let the recast wrap up the story and let Jason fade slowly in the background.

Comment

• RoidRage
            RoidRage commented
            Editing a comment
            Kinda like they did with Melissa Reeves and Cady McClain. Wrap up all the stories and ship him off to parts unclear.

I hope they recast the role. TSJ seems like a good candidate. I'm sure GH has put out a casting call long before today. The have known for quite awhile SB was gone. I hope whoever plays Jason comes back for Britt. I loved their relationship.

Comment

I'm not looking forward to yet another story line where someone disappears for a long time after being presumed dead and then returns and we get a convoluted explanation about why his face had to be reconstructed.

If they're going to do a recast, just do it fairly quickly and don't explain the new actor's different face.

After all, we have had a couple of new guys come to town (Austin and before that Finn) looking exactly like recently deceased characters, and viewers have gone along with it. I think viewers can grasp that sometimes a new actor takes over a role, or an actor who played one character now plays another.

Comment

• O_Snap!
              O_Snap! commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree. No explanation for the face change needed.

• Golden Girl
              Golden Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, just recast the role. They did it with Jordan, Lulu, Kiki, Lucky, Nicholas, and others. Why not Jason?

(JMO) I think it’s sad not that he died again or presumed to be dead helping people that actually had a hand in him missing years of his life and now they going to have Britt grieve like they were in a long loving relationship. No Thank you!
            Last edited by samfanhere; November 24, 2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• MrsValentine
              MrsValentine commented
              Editing a comment
              Britt will naturally grieve for Jason. He was there to help HER. She is already grieving and feeling guilty and responsible over Jason’s presumed death. IDK if it will be OTT grief but it makes sense for her to mourn Jason Jason. He stepped up ( yes, he messed up too) for her more than once when she needed him most. I’m not a Britt or even a Jason fan but they at the very least genuinely care about each other. JMO

• cole'sgal
              cole'sgal commented
              Editing a comment
              The list of people who will be "grieving" for Jason will include every other character on the canvas. It's going to be unbearable.

For the first time in 30 years, I was starting to like Jason (with Britt - and ONLY with Britt). I guess we'll see what happens. I'm hoping the character gets recast soon.

Comment

I won't miss the character of Jason, I hope he never comes back.

Comment

• heddalee
                heddalee commented
                Editing a comment
                If no one mentioned him again for all eternity, it would still be too soon.

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                True, you are right.

• Golden Girl
                Golden Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. Hit the bricks, and don’t let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Well, at least they left the door open for a possible return.

Comment

• ABCsoul
                ABCsoul commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly, thank you!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X