Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not feeling it at all. Not even sure how I could like them less than I liked Curtis and Jordan. By having Curtis open this bar they are sidelining him out of all of the interesting action and putting him w/ Portia is just islanding the two of them off together for a these boring table talks. Hopefully they recast Jordan and she comes back and busts that up.

I think Curtis leaving Jordan because he got his nose out of joint over her keeping aspects of her job from him is ridiculous and felt forced. They should have slowed it down, had them reconcile and then send her away and have Curtis and Portia keep being thrown together. Not that I wanted him to be a cheater but I love angst and mess so the two of them being pulled into each other's orbits while Jordan is off being treated would have at least made things interesting.

Comment

Curtis is a GREAT character and I really didnt like him with Jordan because I didnt like Jordan for nothing. Like they need to recast this TJ because i like TJ and this actor aint doin it for me.

Anyways..I always wanted Curtis and Sam. I think they could be amazing and even possibly turn into an endgame couple. Portia is dope but im not feelimg her with Curtis. She needs a Jax or a Drew. A good seasoned guy with a lil edge.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X