• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeeCanada
    Recurring Poster
    • Nov 2006

Sonny at the compound question

How did Sonny get thru the gate and the front door. Ok, the guards recognize him...do you not think that they would phone Max at the very least. Have Max phone Jason for a heads up??? I assume that Max was working and that is why he was not at the wedding with Diane.
  • dancingqueen12
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2012

I was thinking about that. Wouldn’t someone be like - hey, you are supposed to be dead! Explanations/alarms/bells/etc - someone would be notified.

Comment

• LadyGoodman
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2013

That is as unbelievable as Jax giving Sonny his plane to fly back to PC and not calling Joss to give her a heads up.

Comment

• jmpenn90
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2009

I assume the guards believed him to be Sonny and let him in and had a reunion conversation off screen. I also think that they probably didn’t want to be involved in drama with telling Sonny about Carly and Jason or telling Jason/Carly about Sonny. Most of them are probably just employees who while loyal stay out of their personal lives. I don’t think Max is around these days and I know he and Diane split.

Comment

• geranium
          geranium commented
          Editing a comment
          This makes perfect. Just because we don't see something, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

• SunsetFan2011
          SunsetFan2011 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny may have told the guards, "Hey, no need to call up to the house to tell Carly I'm here, I'll just surprise her." LOL

• DeeCanada
          DeeCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't realize that Diane and Max had split up...I thought it was just Pif and the brother..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X