Sonny smiles @ Family Photos. Aww. While his "wife"is about to make love to Jason!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Sonny smiles @ Family Photos. Aww. While his "wife"is about to make love to Jason!

I love this, not the wedding, but Sonny being home!
    All the Photos while Sonny walk up the stairs, and going toward the bedroom.

Beautiful photos too.Loved todays show(the last part) was great.lol

Adios.
  • Rogue
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2012

The wedding vows and reception was amazing. After the expected Novak bomb switch, I half way believe Jarly are not at Carsons house. It would be Karma, for Sonny to walk in on them, but they never showed Jarly going home. Could be wishful thinking, but I hope he doesn’t walk in them.

Comment

• littleliz
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Nov 2016

My TV was so dark. Is Sonny at home? Are Jason and Carly there? I will love to see Sonny's face when
      he sees his best friend with his wife. Jason will explain it all after a while and they will make amends.
      Carly on the other hand will have lost of explaning to do especially when she mentions the mob and 5
      families. Sonny never wanted her involved.

Comment

• FLPeaches
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2016

Can you imagine being in the situation he's in? I'm starting to feel very sad for Sonny....

Comment

• c83gilles
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2008

Wouldn’t it all come around full circle though...Jason walks in on Carly and Sonny (well, the after glow of it all) now it’s Sonny’s turn..?

Comment

• Q777S
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2015

well carly isnt terribly selective about who butters her biscuit or does tha bam bam in the ham with her.

after all she knocked knees with sonny and it was jason’s best friend, so it seems only natural for sonny to find his wife bumping uglies with jason

Comment

• Pamcho
              Contract Poster
              • Feb 2012

I kept waiting for the camera to pan to a framed picture of Carly & Jason and have Sonny stare at it because he'd never seen it before. Then have him wonder & run upstairs to find them in bed.
              Last edited by Pamcho; September 21, 2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• AnotherSonnyKid
                Board Regular
                • May 2019

I wish Jax would have told him about the wedding and he showed up at the reception. I think that would have been better than finding Jarly in bed if that is what will happen.

Comment

• chebbo
                  Contract Poster
                  • Jul 2010

I don't think Carly and Jason are at her house.

Comment

• elj2014b
                    elj2014b commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I actually wondered if they were at the Metro Court in the Honeymoon Suite.
                • Carerra
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Nov 2018

I think so hate these two as much as I hate Millow.....And that's a lot?

Comment

• Colton
                    Board Regular
                    • Nov 2017

I actually like Jason and Carly together. It was a slow build for me, and I have loved their friendship all these years. If this were a real life situation, and let's face it, it's very Hallmarkish, sans the mob stuff, I would feel for all parties.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
                      It would be Karma, for Sonny to walk in on them, but they never showed Jarly going home.
                      They never showed Sonny going home, either, he was just suddenly there.

Originally posted by AnotherSonnyKid View Post
                      I wish Jax would have told him about the wedding and he showed up at the reception. I think that would have been better than finding Jarly in bed
                      I agree having Sonny show up in front of all those people could have been more dramatic;

But, if Sonny doesn't see Jason-Carly (at least trying to) do something physical, Jason-Carly might get away with convincing Sonny it's just a MOC;

If Sonny actually sees, with his own eyes, some sort of non-MOC behaviour between Jason-Carly, they won't be able to use the MOC excuse to escape Sonny's wrath, imo.

Comment

• couplingchick
                        Soap Addict
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by c83gilles View Post
                        Wouldn’t it all come around full circle though...Jason walks in on Carly and Sonny (well, the after glow of it all) now it’s Sonny’s turn..?
                        Well yeah I was thinking that … Sonny will know how Jason felt I’m sure but I doubt he’ll see it that way

Comment

• c83gilles
                          c83gilles commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Haha you are right about that!! Sonny is “do as I say not as I do” ???
                      • MalteseBaby
                        Scriptwriter
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
                        I love this, not the wedding, but Sonny being home!
                        All the Photos while Sonny walk up the stairs, and going toward the bedroom.

Beautiful photos too.Loved todays show(the last part) was great.lol

Adios.
                        While he was gone, I realized what an unlikeable bully of a man Sonny is. He's not strong, he's weak and I think he believes Carly is a possession rather than a human being to be loved and cherished.

I don't want him back with Carly. His anger is toxic and so is his controlling her.

Comment

• FleurdiLisa
                          Senior Board Member
                          • Mar 2021

I think panning the family photos and the final set on Carly and Sonny was foreshadowing that everything is about to be blown to smithereens, figuratively.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X