X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDWP
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2016

Sonny is showing me that his anger is the reason I didnt want him back [MERGED]

And that, my friends, is why Sonny should have never gotten his memory back. He's been turned back into an angry, violent man.
  • dedicatedsoaper
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2013

I can't say as I blame him. Someone knew who he was and hid him away from the truth so she could have him to herself. Now that he has his memories, he knows where he came from and where he belongs. Nina can't talk her way out of this one. Sonny is justified in my opinion.

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Sonny is fully back.. HE has every reason to be mad at Nina.. The only things missing from that little rage we saw was breaking glass and calling Nina one of those nasty names he calls women that he is angry at..

Otherwise Nina just got a first hand experience with the REAL MAD Sonny Corinthos..

Comment

• Rogue
        Rogue commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think Sonny is finished with her at all. Unfortunately, when she gets back to the real world, I fully expect she her to get some broken glass and your a psychotic (fill in the blank) rolling of those lips?
    • AMK
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2018

Sonny was already turning into a violent man when he was Mike.

Comment

• jmpenn90
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2009

I never yell but even I would have yelled at her in that situation. I have a 6 year old and if someone kept me from her and then had the nerve to say I was happy where I was. I would have had a hard time not slapping her and I’ve never hit anyone in my life.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2007

Not just Sonny...WHO wouldn't be furious if they didn't know who they were...and when their memories came back realized the person they were closest to knew who they were all along didn't tell them...so Sonny has every right to be angry at Nina

Comment

• rocktheboat
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2015

Sonny lost his memory after falling from a bridge he'd walked onto in order to kill Julian Jerome. That doesn't exonerate Nina, but she wasn't the reason he lost his memory. Sonny is the reason Sonny lost his memory.

Comment

• rocktheboat
              rocktheboat commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry then, I was wrong about the part about Sonny wanting to kill Julian. But Julian didn't force Sonny onto that bridge, and neither did Cyrus or anyone else. Sonny is still the reason Sonny lost his memory.

• 1catlover3
              1catlover3 commented
              Editing a comment
              But Nina is the reason he didn't get it back sooner by being around his real family and not her.

• parker joe
              parker joe commented
              Editing a comment
              There were only two outcomes on that bridge. Julian went with Sonny back to Port Charles, or Sonny was going to kill him. He had a gun on Julian the entire time. That certainly sounds like intent to me.
          • JoSnowden
            Scriptwriter
            • Aug 2006

He has a right to be angry especially with Nina. She could have told him who he was as soon as she saw him and didn’t. Now his wife is married to his best friend.

Comment

• Ineedsun
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2014

I agree with you 0P. I never enjoyed GH as much as I did with Sonny gone. I enjoyed Mo portraying Mike and I did not want it to end. I’m pretty upset that they threw Nina under the bus for the storyline.

Comment

• LoveandLight
                LoveandLight commented
                Editing a comment
                I completely agree ?
            • Laura Lynn
              Recurring Poster
              • Aug 2021

Sonny's anger is justified. Any of the anger directed toward Nina is deserved.

Comment

• Logan13
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2010

So much for the kinder, sweeter, old man. His anger didn't completely go away when he was Mike so Nina was silly to believe that he'd have any other reaction especially considering that she knew who he was all along.

Comment

• ohwell
                  Contract Poster
                  • May 2007

Yep, this time his anger was justified. Anybody think it’s odd that nobody thought to call Carly or Michael or Joss and say, oh by the way, Sonny is on his way home.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by ohwell View Post
                    Anybody think it’s odd that nobody thought to call Carly or Michael or Joss and say, oh by the way, Sonny is on his way home.
                    I agree, and imo, it's odd that Sonny himself has not tried to call Carly.

Comment

• maggiebh
                      maggiebh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He does not have his phone

• Batgary
                      Batgary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He could have borrowed a phone. I know that would be the first thing I would have done.
                  • DayRose
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Oct 2020

Nina deserves everything she gets for her lies!

Comment

• pipn
                      Recurring Poster
                      • Feb 2019

IMO he was a violent man even as Mike whenever he was suspicious of someone or even mildly provoked (smashing a baseball bat when Peter called him something weak). Pretty much the same guy, just with a blank slate, no family, no organization to run. And even though I agree that he had every right to be that mad, I do think they made it extra bad, trying to emphasize the supposed big difference between Sonny and Mike. To me, they are the same man. I am glad Sonny is back, Port Charles needs him. More of a fan of Sonny now that I saw what PC was like without him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X