• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

SPOILER! GH Promo of the week!!!

"What is keeping them?"THIS WEEK ON #GH... Jason and Carly are MIA in the wake of the attack on their wedding. Plus, Nina needs to answer some tough question...

From ABC's Official General Hospital Account
  • nevarzert
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2006

Thanks for posting SAMLEXIS FAN

How is Nina going to spin that Peter was blackmailing her by not telling people Sonny was alive?? They should give her pure hell for choosing a fantasy life with "Mike" over Maxie and her children's safety. To me, blackmail should not have ever taken place. Nina should have alerted the cops, Valentine, and Maxie once she saw Peter was alive.

I love Nina, but I despise her behavior during the NF storyline.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
      SAMLEXIS FAN commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome.
  • want2stayGHfan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jul 2015

Sure Jason wants to be with Carly (sarcasm) as he's looking miserable, while sitting as far away from her as possible on that limo seat.

And Carly the manipulator is still at it: "we" did it (instead of the more truthful "I" did it), imo.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
      want2stayGHfan commented
      Editing a comment
      All Jason's Carly-rescuing has been because she's the mother of Michael, not because Jason's been in love with her, imo.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      I've not seen Jason looking miserable in quite some time. He's exactly where he wants to be and where it seems he's wanted to be for awhile and I haven't seen anything to suggest that it's only because of Michael

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't see that at all. IMO, SB can turn it on when he wants, and he has done that with LW. He's very sparkly and flirty with her. I'm not a fan of Jarly - individually or together - so I have no agenda. To me, it is a retcon but I totally believe Jason is genuinely happy and wants to be with Carly.
  • eileenregina
    Soap Addict
    • Jun 2011

Well he was all gooey-eyes at Carly last week; why would he be miserable now? It might have more to do with how close they came to being blown up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X