For those who watch on the east coast...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • desertfox
    Executive Poster
    • Nov 2015

For those who watch on the east coast...

Please don't post until 5 EST please... someone posted about a car explosion and that hasn't happened yet while watching on the west coast. GH starts at 1 PM PST
  • elj2014b
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2014

Ok by me. Imo this was a good epi.

Comment

• desertfox
      Executive Poster
      • Nov 2015

That it is very good.

Comment

• shadowrose
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2009

I believe once the show has aired on the East coast, the show can be discussed...you might want to check with one of the mods for confirmation though.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
          want2stayGHfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, this is correct, as has been confirmed by the moderators in many sticky posts throughout the years.
      • want2stayGHfan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by desertfox View Post
        Please don't post until 5 EST please... someone posted about a car explosion and that hasn't happened yet while watching on the west coast. GH starts at 1 PM PST
        No need to change the times of board posts, imo.

It is an established practice on this board that as soon as the scenes have been shown on screen on the east coast, they are open for discussion.

I live in the western US and it's not hard to remember if I don't want to know what happened on today's show, stay away from the board until the show airs here, imo.
        Last edited by want2stayGHfan; September 17, 2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• mauimama11
          mauimama11 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly--- if you don't wanna know- then don't read the comments until you've watched the show...
      • kristendny
        Scriptwriter
        • May 2012

I sometimes watch shows online days after they aired, so I'm careful not to visit any comment section until I've seen it (unless I want it to be spoiled.)

Comment

• DayRose
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2020

I don't mind the spoilers. Didn't most of us know something was going to happen?

Comment

• Moore ideas
            Moore ideas commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, but spoilers need to be posted appropriately. If the topic in question had contained information that was still officially a spoiler, then that would have been a rule violation. The fact that the show had already aired East Coast Time, though, made it okay. We do have ongoing problems with poster information showing up in non-spoiler topics and/or in topic titles, and that's absolutely not permitted! Not everyone wants to know what's going to happen before it actually does.
        • OLTLfan4lyfe
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2012

Or you could consider maybe avoiding the GH forums until AFTER that day's episode in your area has finished airing as people show a tendency to open threads about the episode at the end of the hour?

I hope I'm not coming of as being rude with this response as that's not my intent at all, and i am generally sorry you got spoiled, but I would think if one wants to avoid spoilers a sensible precaution would be to avoid certain message board forums and other sites where fans tend to post about the happenings of the episode, especially when said episode airs in different areas.

Just a thought.

Comment

• Moore ideas
            Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
            • Jul 2005

Our cut-off time for spoilers is after the show has aired on the East Coast, so whatever happens after 2:00 pm on the East Coast can be openly discussed. This has always been our policy, because we cannot possibly wait until everyone, everywhere, has had a chance to see the show. How would we even know?

My best advice is to avoid visiting the forums until after the show has aired on the West Coast, if you're concerned about seeing something you don't want to see.
            Moore ideas
            SOC Moderator
            Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
            "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X