Did you catch what Epiphany did at the church?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topaz25
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2016

Did you catch what Epiphany did at the church?

I believe Diane and Spinelli were the focus of the shot. In the background you see Epiphany walk in and tap Austin on his right shoulder but she was on his left already. He looked. It cracked me up as it is soooooo what people do when close. Maybe not characters but the actors.
  • CincyLady
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2005

Darn! I missed it! I love to catch things like that.

Comment

• believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2015

I missed that. How adorable.

I was surprised that Epiphany went to the wedding. I don't remember her being close to either Carly or Jason.

Comment

• AMHardulak
        AMHardulak commented
        Editing a comment
        Epiphany and Jason have had an "understanding" for some time. I believe he also appreciated the great care she gave Sonny on his journey to walk again

• Rogue
        Rogue commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, Epiphany really supported & encouraged Carly, when she was Pregnant with Donna. It was good seeing her!
    • maggiebh
      Scriptwriter
      • Aug 2015

I did see that. It was so quick and subtle. I am guessing that Phiff is there for a reason, like maybe something bad will happen that requires a nurse today?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Great minds.....I said the same thing to Spouse during the show "well, the medical team is assembled"
    • Lil Fey
      Board Regular
      • Oct 2019

I saw it too! Finally someone genuinely kind to Austin

Comment

• rocktheboat
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2015

I really, really, really wish Sonya Eddy were on contract and on screen in big stories, or leading her own story.

Comment

• mauimama11
          mauimama11 commented
          Editing a comment
          ITA-- she is WONDERFUL-- one of my favs (Diane is my other 'to die for" fav!)
      • ABCsoul
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2019

That was funny, thanks!

Comment

• DallasGal
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2008

I noticed it too.

Comment

• sd3
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Lil Fey View Post
            I saw it too! Finally someone genuinely kind to Austin
            Or it could’ve just been a moment between Roger Howarth and the actress that plays Epiphany.

Comment

• sd3
              sd3 commented
              Editing a comment
              regalbeagle They were in the background, probably thought it wouldn’t be in front of the camera, it takes a long time to shoot these things that the actors have to entertain themselves in some way. Sonya Eddy was probably having some fun with Roger Howarth. They’re probably buddies off screen and probably haven’t seen each other in a bit. That’s all.

No one is on friendly terms with Austin.

• regalbeagle
              regalbeagle commented
              Editing a comment
              Austin's coworkers at GH such as Epiphany have no reason to be upset with him.

The actors who play Peter and Carly are dating but they wouldn't do something cute in the background of a scene that suggests to the audience they are friends -- unless that's what they were supposed to do.

Soap actors are the consummate pros. Any time a primetime show uses one as a guest star, the execs talk about how great they are at showing up prepared, reading their lines and hitting their cues.

• sd3
              sd3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay. For some reason, you don’t understand that it could’ve been a moment between Roger Howarth and Sonya Eddy And you’re trying to launch into some kind of spiel that the whole thing was scripted? No.
          • davidtomshoney
            Scriptwriter
            • Sep 2004

The actors might be buddies in real life but I think Ephiany and Austin are friendly too

Comment

• rkm137
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Dec 2009

I just rewatched. It was pretty cute. I could swear you could hear Sonya Eddy giggle in the background.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X