• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emsnana
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2011

I thought the Jarly Wedding Was beautiful...anyone else? [MERGED]

Carly and Jason looked gorgeous they looked like they could be on the top of a wedding cake and I loved the ceremony.. I am just sorry that Sonny has been found and outed ...I was hoping to get a few months of Jarly..I also thought Monica looked beautiful ..
  • FLPeaches
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2016

It really was lovely ~ Carly was stunning

Comment

• Tricialen
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2005

They were beautiful! I was hoping for a few weeks of them being together too. When all of this comes out who knows what will happen.

Comment

• emsnana
        emsnana commented
        Editing a comment
        I was hoping for a month or two of them being a happy couple before Sonny returned

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        emsnana Don't give up hope. I think Jax and Sonny are going to be injured leading to neither of them getting back to PC soon, Nina would absolutely stall under those circumstances and I don't see Phyllis telling them even if she thought Jarly should be told.

If this is supposed to cause drama for Jarly/Carson, it only does so if Jarly have a chance to settle into their relationship. They literally only told one another they were falling back in love earlier the same month day and both said they could stop it now if need be. So there's no story if Sonny shows up or Jax tells them the day after their wedding.

• Rogue
        Rogue commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they’ll consummate their marriage in the Limo on the way to the reception. Outside of that, I think Sonny walks in on them.
    • believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2015

It was beautiful. They were both beaming. Jason is handsome when he smiles. Carly was never more beautiful. I loved her hair. The remembrance ceremony was beautiful too.

Comment

• BigCheddar2
        BigCheddar2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Seeing Jason smile so much is blowing my mind
    • AMHardulak
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2009

It was truly beautiful (I enjoyed it sooo much more than I thought I would!) The juxtaposition of Sonny's visualizing that "familiar" blonde walking away just as the actual Carly made her way down the aisle to Jason was mesmerizing

Comment

• O_Snap!
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2009

Y'all I been a Jarly fan from day one so your descriptions have me so hyped. I can't wait to run home and watch after work. I know Sonny will come back and ruin it but it sounds like the Jarly fans were served a banquet today.

Comment

• Rogue
          Rogue commented
          Editing a comment
          It was perfect!!!

• O_Snap!
          O_Snap! commented
          Editing a comment
          Just finished. It was a great episode.

Side note: Monica looked SO pretty! That color and silhouette were perfect.
      • jmpenn90
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2009

Has Jason had an actual wedding ceremony before? I know he and Sam got married at Noodle Buddha and then I think Sam and Jason (as Drew) had a little ceremony at Sonny and Carly’s. I can’t remember if Jason and Courtney had an actual wedding.

Comment

• AMHardulak
          AMHardulak commented
          Editing a comment
          Jason and Courtney were married (the second time?) by a minister in a beautiful garden in France. Only Sonny and Carly were in attendance. (You can find this on YT)
      • Acceler8
        Recurring Poster
        • May 2020

I kept thinking that Carly would receive some sort of psychic vibe from Sonny. Maybe tomorrow she'll react to him saying her name.

Comment

• franron
          franron commented
          Editing a comment
          If both of these events were happening simultaneously, I was thinking that Sonny was sending vibes through the air, which would be picked up by Carly, as she was standing at the alter.

Perhaps, Carly was able to turn off her Sonny vibe receptors, because she had finally, really put him behind her, in order to start her new future with Jason.
      • rkm137
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
        Has Jason had an actual wedding ceremony before? I know he and Sam got married at Noodle Buddha and then I think Sam and Jason (as Drew) had a little ceremony at Sonny and Carly’s. I can’t remember if Jason and Courtney had an actual wedding.
        I was trying to remember this same thing. If you mean a full wedding with guests, a church, and all the trappings, I don't think so. He and Courtney got married in France and I think only Carson were there.

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s what I was thinking. And didn’t he marry Brenda in Vegas or somewhere like that? Of course that wasn’t for love.

• cruella369
          cruella369 commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG - the Jason Brenda marriage was the best thing ever. It was so funny!
      • LDodson
        Recurring Poster
        • Dec 2009

just started watching yesterday's episode...Jason and Michael's attire stuck out to me..Jason was wearing a dark blue regular tie, but Michael was wearing a black bow tie., so michael looked like he was in a tux, but jason did not.I know the groom can look different, but the 2 different style ties just threw me off..its like wardrobe couldn't decide..

Comment

• mauimama11
          mauimama11 commented
          Editing a comment
          That looked kind of weird to me, too.... and what's with the long slicked back semi-greasy hair that Michael is sporting (to say nothing of the stupid little man bun that Austin has going on! LOL)

• Myoder47
          Myoder47 commented
          Editing a comment
          I Jason always said he hated tuxedos. He felt like the bow tie was choking him. But he’s ok with suits. I think it was Maxie and Spinelli’s non wedding that she tried to get him to wear a tuxedo and he did it for her. I’m sure Carly was fine with the suit. Now why Michael didn’t follow suit (lol) i dont know
      • taramartin
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2013

How refreshing to see a real wedding (although the bride is actually married to someone else) on a soap - it's been a long time. They had a clergyman, a chapel, and many friends and family for guests!

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Contract Poster
          • May 2013

What I saw as I ff'd through everything but Olivia and Ned looked really nice.

Comment

• sesca
            sesca commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats exactly what I did. LOL!
        • eileenregina
          Soap Addict
          • Jun 2011

Carly looked stunning, but I muted the ceremony. Also, now Epiphany thinks Jarly works? Is she really around them that often?

Comment

• Topaz25
            Board Regular
            • Aug 2016

Willow, Monica, Bobbie, Olivia, Diane, Epiphany, Trina, Joss, Carly - all gorgeous!!! Did I forget anyone??? The men looked dashing, as well. What a gorgeous cast GH has. Loved the scenes with family: Carly, Joss, Bobbie; Monica and Jason; and if course Sonny and Mike. I did a lot of smiling during this episode.

Comment

• perky7kc
              Scriptwriter
              • Apr 2006

Loved Monica and Diane’s dresses

Comment

• O_Snap!
                O_Snap! commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought hey were beautiful and i also loved Ephiphany's. That color was beautiful and she was showing off some cleavage. I liked the downton abbey/boardwalk Empire style

• BigCheddar2
                BigCheddar2 commented
                Editing a comment
                All the ladies looked lovely, but I really loved the dress they put on Monica!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X