X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLTLfan4lyfe
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2012

Drew must be VERY badly hurt with all those body hits, it's making me cringe

I know it's acting at all and they're not literally punching Cameron but all those torso and gut punches, how hard they're depicting those punches to be, I can anticipate he's suffering massive internal bleeding and broken ribs. It's hard to watch.
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

It made me cringe too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• farmgirl
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2014

I must be heartless, but I find it boring.

Comment

• OLTLfan4lyfe
        OLTLfan4lyfe commented
        Editing a comment
        Not at all but what's boring about it?

• farmgirl
        farmgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for asking. Well I have no problem with Cameron Mathison per se, but I have never gotten over Billy Miller's leaving as Drew. So that alone is an admitted bias on my part. Secondly I don't like the way they just brought him back like it was no big deal, and I don't think there was enough backround as to what's going on. Honestly, it just feels staged and those scenes seem thrown together.
    • Sky's Momster
      Recurring Poster
      • Apr 2019

He's reminding me of Chris Pine's first Star Trek movie, where he was on the losing end of every fight. Even Chris did an interview saying he spent most of the movie having his @$$ kicked.

Comment

• Golden Girl
        Recurring Poster
        • May 2019

I actually had to turn away…it was too much. Between that scene, and the two guys punching Nic the other day, this is going a little too far for my taste.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Scriptwriter
          • May 2015

l have had broken ribs and punctured lung, and know how bad it hurts, so seeing that is a ptsd moment. no need for those hits on Nic either, imo, and l still have no idea why Ava behaved the way she did.

Comment

• franron
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Oct 2005

Nik took the same kind of beating from Ava's gigantic, ex-wrestling goons, and, all he needed was some convenient ice packs which Ava just happened to have on hand, at her gallery

Comment

• taramartin
              Soap Addict
              • Oct 2013

It is a bit much, how is Drew still standing?

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2015

I feel so bad for Drew and all the physical abuse he's been having to endure. I can't wait until he's safe and back in PC where he isn't some thug/guard's daily punching bag.

Comment

• Lady Killer
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jun 2011

I always do an audible ow when someone gets hit like that

i know it’s fictional TV but when characters starting doing normal activities without struggling after getting attacked I have to shake my head. I recently slipped and fell and it hurt for days!

Comment

• maggiebh
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Aug 2015

yes, but his hair still looks like it was cut last week! Honestly, couldn't they have had him grow his hair out a bit, or put a wig on him? He has been locked up for two years!!!

Comment

• PinkDiamond
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Apr 2007

I wish Drew could just escape from the there so we can see him return to PC....I'm not enjoying seeing him get beat up

Comment

• FranklinMandela
                        Board Regular
                        • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Lady Killer View Post
                        I always do an audible ow when someone gets hit like that

i know it’s fictional TV but when characters starting doing normal activities without struggling after getting attacked I have to shake my head. I recently slipped and fell and it hurt for days!
                        It is too much...much hitting...

Sorry to hear about your pain. Get well soon...

Comment

• FranklinMandela
                          Board Regular
                          • Apr 2021

It will take some getting used to seeing and ​​​acknowledging him as Drew. I still miss Bill Miller..

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by franron View Post
                            Nik took the same kind of beating from Ava's gigantic, ex-wrestling goons, and, all he needed was some convenient ice packs which Ava just happened to have on hand, at her gallery
                            Yeah, I can take Drew being beaten by the guards, because it's part of a story where he is being held prisoner. And I know he won't have realistic injuries from those beatings. It's kind of like when a soap opera character has brain surgery and not only do they not have to have any part of their head shaved, they are also fully made up. Like who can't recover from major surgery without mascara and eye shadow?

But Ava's guards beating Nik and the scene months ago when she stabbed him before they had sex just gross me out. The writers seem to think that if Nikolas is willing to bear physical pain for Ava's sake, it's romantic and sexy. But it only further turns me off this couple.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X