• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Mae Ward1
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

Will Shawn continue his investigation?

At this point I wonder if Shawn will decide his investigation is doing more harm than good.

2 dead bodies and who knows if Jordan will fully recover. I am not blaming Shawn as of now, but if the next person he finds to speak with ends up dead, I think he will bear some of the blame.

Also this is not because I know Nik hired the hitman, and for all I know the same hitman may be covering his tracks.
  • Bkes Mom
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2009

People dying and getting hurt will make him more determined to find out what's going on.

Comment

• McShirls
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2017

I think someone should pay for all of the death so I hope he continues with the PCPD.

Comment

• Bkes Mom
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2009

Maybe he and Curtis will team up now.

Comment

• Q_Supreme
          Q_Supreme commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what I think will happen. Jordan was seriously hurt while investigating. I believe Curtis will take the baton on Jordan's behalf and help Shawn. All roads lead to Drew and Hayden - wherever they are being held.
      • eileenregina
        Soap Addict
        • Jun 2011

Is there any end to the violence and death on this show? It seems all the stories revolve around that and the mob. I did not even watch once this week - I will tune in Friday to catch the wedding out of curiousity. There is bound to be a death or two!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X