• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

WTF??? Mon, 9/13 --- Fri, 9/17

It occurred to me that Nina knows where the two, missing and presumed dead guys of PC are. And, she's not telling...

I guess that Phyllis knows how to shoot a gun? I know that there's a trigger, and, a safety, somewhere on them. Point, and shoot, like a camera?
  • jward1108
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Oct 2005

Phyllis is a crack shot, but puts down the gun. Peter ends up with both? Why did she keep talking? She should have just shot him in the head. (That would have been gratifying to watch for this Peter hater!).
    Last edited by jward1108; September 14, 2021, 12:44 PM. Reason: Corrected post to say Peter, not Val

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean Peter, Val is in PC, mounting a rescue with Anna D.

• jward1108
      jward1108 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I meant Peter. Sorry!

• Eve S Dropper
      Eve S Dropper commented
      Editing a comment
      If Nina would have used that gun to blow Peter away when he first showed up in NF instead of fondling it under the bar and rolling her eyes left and right for fifteen minutes, they would not be in this pickle now.
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

I presume that Jordan is going to disappear from the show for awhile. What, is Mac gonna be the temporary boss?

How far, how long, to NF? They never quite said.... But Anna and Valentin are gonna go right there, pronto. Same day as the wedding. I think that its still before lunchtime, in PC.

About time that Trina told someone that Victor and Spencer are one and the same. But, not anyone that it would benefit by knowing.

Comment

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if it's a "2 hour drive" per Phyllis, Valentin can fire up the Q jet as CEO and get there pronto, just like Jax did in his jet

• shoresense
      shoresense commented
      Editing a comment
      I think BH is leaving. At least for awhile. Maybe she will come back or a new actress will take her place. Looked like BH was really saying goodbye and so was DT. They were both crying.

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Anna and Val will be taking the teleporter I am sure. They will be arriving at the Tan-O around the time Mike arrives since he seems to be lost. Tomorrow there is a preview of him and Jax talking, so maybe Jax will spill the beans after all.
  • Mary Mae Ward1
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

So how long has Ava been out of the mob? Seems like I would take my kid on my trip out of town, and not leave her with the unestablished mob head, or maybe she just assumed like Nina that everything is okie dokie.

Maybe she just likes traveling light, and Avery's 30 pounds is too much for her.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      She is still under the illusion that being with Carly is safer than Avery being with her, Ava.
  • Mary Mae Ward1
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

I used to really like Anna. Now seems like I like her less and less as time goes by.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      I still like her but she seems to get dumber all the time. She has really been ruined the last couple of years.
  • DallasGal
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

Was I the only one who wanted Peter to kill Nina then Phyllis kill Peter?

Comment

• shoresense
      shoresense commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s sad how Nina has become so unlikeable that I wouldn’t have minded if she got shot. Who can take anymore of her delusional fantasy about Smike and the deer in the head lights crazy eyes every time she thought someone would find out about “Mike”.
      Now she has put Phyllis, Liesel, herself and possibly Sonny, Jax and Maxie in danger by not telling the truth about Peter and Sonny
      Last edited by shoresense; September 13, 2021, 10:25 PM.

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Nina is unlikeable; she is 100% wrong about what she is doing but she also has a mental illness which I think is serious. I mean, she forced a woman (Ava) into labor so she could kidnap her baby, which is hardly the actions of a sane person. When CW took over the role, it seemed that Nina had suddenly become a normal person who was nice. She really seemed like a different person; now she is back to being totally disconnected from reality and is hanging on to some fantasy world she created. Now when Michelle Stafford played the part I really disliked Nina. This Nina is sad and broken.

• kat401
      kat401 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm continually surprised to find that I like Nina as I hate every choice she makes. It's similar to my liking for Carly that way. Exasperating!
  • jmpenn90
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2009

Anna getting on Spencer for being mean to poor Valentin. I get that she likes Valentine now. I like him better now also but Spencer has a right to hate him. He tried to kidnap Spencer when he was a child, shot his dad and stole his money and home. Anna doesn’t need to stick up for Valentin in this case. It reminds me of Ciara on Days getting mad at everyone for being mad at her love Ben who murdered people.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      clearly - that was an OOC remark from Anna Devane. OG Valentin was ruthless - even his own mother feared him! (and I miss that guy - JPS is suave, debonair, and nothard to look at. I wanted the Cassadine of all Cassadines, and sane at that, and was in hopes that ME was going to play him).

• CarnyQueen
      CarnyQueen commented
      Editing a comment
      Valentin shot Nikolas and stole his estate. Valentin tried to execute Nikolas's mother. Valentin tried to kill Nikolas's mother, sister and cousin in a sabotaged plane after holding them and several other people hostage. Valentin tried to kidnap Spencer and repeatedly threatened him, so that Laura sent him out of the country to keep him safe. Valentin robbed Nikolas's sister of her reproductive choice, then kept her child from her for seven years, then did everything he could to make her miserable. Valentin just accosted two of his victims in a public restaurant, and Anna thinks poor boo-boo Vally needs protecting? I thought she had reclaimed her brain after the Peter debacle, but obviously not. As for Valentin, don't try to taunt your victims if you're not prepared for them to beat you at your own game.
  • Crazyrn
    Board Regular
    • May 2016

Clearly Austin is new to GH. He makes a point of getting patient permission before discussing details of her condition.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Good catch!! I am beginning to like and enjoy the character each day.

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that was a first!!

• jodyb22
      jodyb22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, great observation! Maybe the other docs and nurses will follow his lead.
      Ha...who am I kidding? LOL. But it was nice to see staff following realistic rules for a change.
  • victorialord
    Executive Poster
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
    Was I the only one who wanted Peter to kill Nina then Phyllis kill Peter?
    YES and the only good thing I'm seeing in the Previews is the Tan-O burning! With any luck, I'll never see that empty, ugly bar again!

Comment

• Sioban
      Sioban commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are you seeing the Tan-O is burning? I looked at today’s previews, and there was no fire in the bar.

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it was the previews for the week - gasoline be poured and flames.

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh darn, and I was so looking forward to the renovations, LOL! This might bring Phyllis to Port Charles
  • victorialord
    Executive Poster
    • Jan 2013

Could BLQ & Maxie be any louder in the hallway? Just like Austin heard them about the text, ANY one could have heard discussing the baby, Val not dad, etc.

As I always say, all private & incriminating conversations must happen in the well traveled hospital hallways or with your back to the doorway, so you don't can't see who enters and hears you.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2010

Peter talks to death Phyllis and Nina, as per usual.
      and that fire - accelerant everywhere. Naw - no arson there (sarcasm).

Comment

• franron
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2005

Oh, no!.... There was nothing left for me to say, last Friday, because I had to drive an hour1/2, two ways, to go do airport stuff, therefore, I missed the show, real time, until later that night, and anything I might have said was already commented on by others. And, now, today, my TV kept cutting out on ABC, over the antenna airwaves, and, so, I've got to watch the show later tonight, again, before I can speak on today's episode. I hate when that happens.....

Comment

• ForeverPluto
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2008

The whole scene with Joss, Spencer and Esme is just so weird!! It seemed more like a parent-teacher conference with a problem child than it did a conversation between childhood friends and a girlfriend. In fact, Esme and Spencer's whole relationship is just strange. The way she talks and acts towards him, it seems more like mother-son than boyfriend/girlfriend.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            I think her control over him is the fact that she knows he is Ava's stalker and can spill the beans to his father at anytime; of course he knows she set fire to Ava's car.

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            it was very weird & they seemed creepy

• Pamcho
            Pamcho commented
            Editing a comment
            There doesn't seem to be any affection or passion between them. He's like a henpecked husband, to use an old phrase. It seems like he is a little scared of her, or afraid of what she will do if he crosses her. Like if he tried to break up with her, she would do something like kill Trina.
        • Crazyrn
          Board Regular
          • May 2016

My mind goes to very strange places when I’m running. Today I wondered why there’s never been any mention of Sonny leaving a will. I’m sure he would have taken care of his children.

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point.

• kcphilly
            kcphilly commented
            Editing a comment
            So true, and we've seen very little of Diane lately. I guess there's somethings a person running a coffee business can't put in their will.

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm, we have not seen Diane lately. Wonder if she will make the wedding!!
        • victorialord
          Executive Poster
          • Jan 2013

I know that many people don't like Peter, but today I LOVED HIM!
          It was so great when he told Phyllis that Nina has known all along - his wife and his grieving bunch of kids!! Thank you Peter. I'm just sorry that Phyllis probably won't live or be well enough to tell Sonny and this awful NF story may continue. In other good news, the TanO is burning and I never have to look at that ugly empty bar again

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X