• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danibabesz
    Newcomer
    • Aug 2009

It’s tough being a Jarly AND Carson fan

I can’t choose which couple I want, on one hand I’ve always loved Jason and Carlys relationship and wished the writers would put them together, but I also know that would be the end of Carson for good & my soapy heart couldn’t take that. Ugh lol

I’m just enjoying as much Jarly as I can get for now, because we all know Sonny will be back. I honestly think this entire storyline is just angst for Carson, when you think about it prior to the NF storyline they’d been relatively happy for a long while (the last time they tried to divorce each other was 2017) & that’s very usually for a soap and Carson specifically lol I think this is their longest marriage right?

Anyways I’m here for Jarly until I get Carson back.
  • emsnana
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2011

I have watched GH since it first aired and have been a Jarly fan since the very first scene that Carly and Jason shared ..Carly has always came first with Jason and I want them to have a chance

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw Jason and Carly's first scenes 1995 to 2000 only recently but it's the most compelling love story I've ever seen played out for so many years. I'm convinced that if they can go by the law that Sonny was legally dead when they married, it's valid.

I liked Sonny until he more or less turned into a brain dead bum in NF. Not even enough gumption to find out who he is, and now doesn't want to. In my book, he went from being a powerful man to being a brain damaged nebbish of a person. I truly do not want to see him back in PC ever again.
  • MrAxe
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2016

Back at the beginning with SJB as Carly, I liked Jarly then Carson.
    Then I liked TB's Carly with Lorenzo.

Now with LW's Carly I'm confused to be honest. Mostly bcuz I've grown rather tired of The Trinity always dominating the show's yearly episode counts year after year (decade after decade).

I can see other characters finally getting explored with this new regime in new ways i.e. Scotty ... but they are still being squished in more then I personally like.

Comment

• Q777S
      Soap Addict
      • Jan 2015

hmmm, it must be difficult to choose if you’re a fan of both. fortunately i’m not so if i have to choose - i would choose jason for carly. he keeps her focused as she can be . i even half way liked carly until she hopped into bed with sonny and its been game off for me since the . that was a terrible thing to do to jason and he basically just took the blow

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        Not to mention Jason was just shot when Sonny sent him to that meeting and then he comes back to Sonny's bleeding only to find out Carly had sex with Sonny!!!!
    • CincyLady
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2005

I haven't watch GH that long and don't remember Jason and Carly having a 'thing' so it's difficult for me to see them as a couple.

Comment

• raheast
        Scriptwriter
        • Sep 2005

I am a Carly fan so I am down for whoever makes her happy. I think Carson are endgame and while the resurrection of Jarly feelings feels consistent, I do prefer them as friends. Carly is a wreck and she needs a stable consistent like Jason and I would hate for her to lose that.

Comment

• MrsValentine
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2009

Not a fan of Carly, Sonny or Jason So I have no vested interest in their relationship status.

However, they’re so intertwined that I’ve always seen them as a throuple.

Comment

• FleurdiLisa
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2021

Originally posted by danibabesz View Post
            I can’t choose which couple I want, on one hand I’ve always loved Jason and Carlys relationship and wished the writers would put them together, but I also know that would be the end of Carson for good & my soapy heart couldn’t take that. Ugh lol

I’m just enjoying as much Jarly as I can get for now, because we all know Sonny will be back. I honestly think this entire storyline is just angst for Carson, when you think about it prior to the NF storyline they’d been relatively happy for a long while (the last time they tried to divorce each other was 2017) & that’s very usually for a soap and Carson specifically lol I think this is their longest marriage right?

Anyways I’m here for Jarly until I get Carson back.
            I went down the rabbit hole this weekend watching old Carly-Jason-Sonny videos on yt. Such a valid argument can be made for both. There's a part of me that kind of hopes that Sonny stays Mike. But being nostalgic is my superpower, so.....

Comment

• DayRose
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Oct 2020

I love Carly and Sonny and I'm having a hard time with Carly and Jason being romantic since I think, hands down, that they have the best friendship on TV. I'm afraid the friendship will change once they're romantic. I also hate Sonny with Nina! I want Sonny with Carly!

Comment

• danibabesz
                danibabesz commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I hate Sonny with Nina, this storyline has made me just plain not like Nina AT ALLLLL
            • debbie58
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2005

Jason and Carly together, No No No, awful GH writers flipping out now, get real, they are disgusting together, much better as friends,

Comment

• soapfiction
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2012

They seem to be the only couples intacted….and I guess Carly wins either way. I was wondering did a memo come down saying all couples must implode. Jason/Sam, Liz/Franco, Anna/Finn, Peter/Maxie (even thou didn’t like them they had their fan base), Carly/Sonny, Nicolas/Ava, Jax/Nina. The only ones left intacted was Molly/TJ (although they tried it), Ned/Olivia and Michael/Willow and I think that’s it.

Comment

• Flur
                  Board Regular
                  • Jul 2015

I really liked SJB’s Carly with Jason. I like LW’s Carly with Sonny. I don’t feel like LW and SB have chemistry. I’d put Carly back with Sonny and explore the Jason-Britt connection.

Comment

• emsnana
                    emsnana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love Jason and Carly but I will admit that Jason lacks chemistry with anyone but Sonny ...I hate the character Britt and ff all of her scenes and as horrible of a person that she was to Emma and everyone else that she shouldn't be with anyone that has children but Jason is never with his children so I guess him and Brooke night work for some and I can always just ff them..I would prefer Britt left the show but I know she has fans so my ff finger can get a work out
                • BramAlice
                  Day Player
                  • May 2008

Sonny/Carly
                  Jason/Britt
                  Valentin/Nina

My predictions on the couples by the holiday season. I love all three couples so it'd me extra happy.
                  Last edited by BramAlice; September 20, 2021, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Brandy1981
                    Executive Poster
                    • Apr 2018

I understand where you coming from OP. I would take whatever makes this show interesting. I am getting excited about what happens at this wedding and what will Sonny look like when he returns and how will he come in.If he is Sonny, how will Carly handle when this all comes to a head with Jarly feelings and what they would do with them.I know Sonny will explode and I see emmy all over this from MB, LW and CW and SB.

Comment

• danibabesz
                      danibabesz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I absolutely can’t wait for all the be revealed, I’m kind of hoping seeing Carly is what triggers Sonnys memories but I just want him out of NF so bad I’ll take whatever I can get lol
                  • AMK
                    Board Regular
                    • Jan 2018

I like Carly and Jason but not together as a couple. I always saw them like sister and brother and nothing else, so it's disturbing to see them together. Also, I don't think Jason is a strong enough match for Carly, Sonny was a perfect match for her. I hope they do get back together, but if not, then I hope Sonny stays alone and finds another love, not Nina, she needs to lose everything in her life and learn from it.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
                      JNLrafamily commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Then, be glad you missed Carly's intro.....her and Jason were just "sex with no names".....until Carly had sex with Sonny while Jason was getting shot for Sonny.....

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X