• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • want2stayGHfan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jul 2015

POLL Will Nina tell Sonny his identity?

On today's show, Nina told Jax she would privately tell Sonny his identity.

Will she do it?

Opinions?
    Yes NIna will tell Sonny his identity
    10.91%
    No Nina will not tell Sonny his identity
    44.55%
    Nina will not tell Sonny his identity and will lie and tell Jax she did tell Sonny
    35.45%
    Other
    9.09%
    Last edited by want2stayGHfan; September 10, 2021, 03:28 PM.
  • demoslider
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2013

I think she won't and Peter will do something to Jax once he finds out Jax knows the truth. Peter wants to keep his leverage over Nina and Jax is just another problem for him that he will have no qualms about eliminating.

Comment

• mauimama11
      mauimama11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree-- I don't think Jax is long for this world -- stupid enough to take Nina's word and stupid not to take a pic of Sonny-- I'm sure his jet will crash and that's the last we'll see of Jasper Jacks!

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      yes I too believe something will happen to Jax

• soapry44
      soapry44 commented
      Editing a comment
      For crying out loud this story line needs to end, and why was Peter brought back I was too sick of him getting away with stuff too many story line going on without bringing him back send Sonny home before the mob move in on his territory.
  • FLPeaches
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2016

Crazy thought ~ maybe Nina will be traumatized due to something Peter says, and suffer her own form of amnesia -- whether real or fake - she can now become a 'victim --
    she will forget everything/everybody except for S-Mike.
    Last edited by FLPeaches; September 10, 2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      thats a good thought
  • SunsetFan2011
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2015

Well, I'm wondering with Peter showing up in NF again, he'll somehow throw a monkey wrench into everyone's plans. Also, I'm wondering if Peter will stroll into the Tan-O and Jax will be there to discover that he's alive also, but before Jax can notify anyone back in PC that both Peter and Sonny are alive, Peter does something to Jax to prevent anyone from learning the truth about both he and Sonny being alive?

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      I want this SL over with, Nixon Falls is a real snoozefest. Hate Mike and hate Nina right now for her deceptions the whole thing just needs to end its been going on way too long as it is.
  • elj2014b
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2014

I'm sure something might happen to Jax, especially since he hasn't left for PC. I don't think Jax will win against Peter. His evil is too strong. Plus he's angry that nobody showed up in St. Lucia and he'll demand answers from Nina. Drama in waiting. LOL
    BTW I like Jax.

Comment

• Francophile
      Francophile commented
      Editing a comment
      Peter will most likely sabotage Jax’s plane, so he will be declared dead…until TPTB determine that it’s time to bring him back with some doofus storyline, like being saved by a hiker and maybe even suffering from his own amnesia! ? SMH!

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      i like Jax too but the writting appears to be on the wall

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does the actor want to leave the show, or what?? l don't understand why they would get rid of a character like Jax. l so so so hope everyone is wrong about this.
  • MCBAMFAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2012

nina won't tell sonny his identity until jason and carly are married. then maybe she will.

maybe sonny kills peter and that might be another reason why nina doesn't tell him to keep him out of jail. i was surprised today to see peter show up.

Comment

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      It's almost like she believes they'd really be married. Doesn't she realize Carly's still married to Sonny, so no other marriages would be legal?

• Bkes Mom
      Bkes Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a thought I had also, that Sonny will kill Peter.

• shoresense
      shoresense commented
      Editing a comment
      This is might thought too Sonny kills Peter to save Nina and then remembers his life on his own. Jax is in the mix too somehow
  • GHKissOff
    Soap Addict
    • May 2007

I voted other because I don't think she'll have a chance to do so. I think that Peter is going to threaten Nina's life, and Sonny will come in. He and Peter will get into an altercation, which will lead to say Sonny being knocked out. Peter then flees when the police show up because Sonny called them before entering the bar. When Sonny comes to he is starting to get his memory back and remembering who he is. This is just a suspicion on my part, but I firmly believe this SL is coming to an end. No way Jax is just going to go back to PC without finding out for himself that Nina told Sonny. As for Jax not being long with this world, haven't see one mention of the actor leaving the show and that would be out there now. So, I have a feeling that Nina won't get a chance because Sonny will remember on his own. I also don't believe this marriage is taking place, because even if Sonny doesn't stop it I think the five family's or Cyrus will with their plan.

Comment

• bubsmom
      bubsmom commented
      Editing a comment
      That's my theory, too.
  • MrsValentine
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2009

I didn’t believe Nina when she agreed to tell Sonny the truth. I thought she might urge Sonny to leave town with her to escape reality. But with Peter now at the Tanning-O I think she is in danger. I think Jax will intervene and Peter will get the best of him. I could also see Sonny walking in and get into a fight with Peter; hopefully, killing Snidely. All I know for sure is I can’t wait to find out!

Comment

• Nativenewyorker
      Nativenewyorker commented
      Editing a comment
      I started thinking that Nina would leave with Sonny. Not tell him the truth, just get out of town with him. But now that Pater has shown up i think she has bigger problems.
  • Brandy1981
    Executive Poster
    • Apr 2018

I am so sick of this NF story.Keep them there if she is not going to tell because she has lost all her freaking mind. Even after Jax mentioned the small kids,this fruitcake looks like a she has lost her marbles. They have ruined Nina and CW deserve better,plus I see no chemistry with her and Mike.Only Val made her tolerable.But I ff them anyway, and only watched because Jax found out.

Comment

• Francophile
      Francophile commented
      Editing a comment
      While I don’t see a lot of chemistry there, i see absolutely NONE between LW Carly and MB Sonny!!!
  • dannan
    Recurring Poster
    • Dec 2007

I think that Sonny will get his memory back after one of those wooden beams being used to renovate the Tan-O, falls and hits him on the head. Nina won’t have a chance to tell him before that happens.

Comment

• yolabee
      yolabee commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA 100%. Those materials lying around look like an accident waiting to happen.

• dannan
      dannan commented
      Editing a comment
      @cole’sgal No, I don’t think that his remembering will mean he forgets everything up until present day. It would be nice if he did though. I’d like to forget the whole NF storyline. Too many holes in it.

• Seashellsbysea
      Seashellsbysea commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be on to something. There has to be some reason the writers decided the "cozy" TanO was falling apart and I pray to the heavens above that it's not because that set will be needed for an extended period of time.
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

I voted that Nina will lie to Jax that she told Sonny. I hate Nixon Falls, I hate Mike, I hate Nina, I hate this stupid story! Nina is crazy and will never tell the truth. I'm afraid this story will never end with Peter involved.

Comment

• Jerze
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2006

I voted no because I don't think that she will have the opportunity to as Bad Bad Leroy Brown walked into the Tan-O with a murderous expression. He scared me and I was just watching it on TV. I think that Nina has some "splaining to do" and me thinks that it may not go very well.

As for Jax looks like he's going to be collateral damage in Nixon Falls or perhaps at the mob wedding of the century. I like Jax too. I hope that Carly and Jason get nice gifts from the five families. I didn't count five on the docks. It's a shame that they each have to carry an army of guards everywhere they go - at least it helps the economy.
      Last edited by Jerze; September 10, 2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• MsMalin
        MsMalin commented
        Editing a comment
        I 100% agree with you and voted "other"
    • cole'sgal
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2018

Should've at least had a "smooshed" name for awhile --- Smina?

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by cole'sgal View Post
        Should've at least had a "smooshed" name for awhile --- Smina?
        I used Ninny as the Nina-Sonny abbreviation for awhile, but then I was concerned it might be considered to be derogatory, so I stopped using it.

Smina could work, imo; or even Nike (Nina-Mike) leaving Sonny out altogether (but that wouldn't work if/when he turns back into Sonny).

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

Given the Peter factor, I believe Nina will not tell Smike and lie to Jax. Nina is desperate to keep HER fantasy.....

Now - the unknown Jax factor: Jax told Nina he would not leave until Nina told Sonny and that he (jax) knew that Sonny knew the truth. So....is Jax planning to take Sonny with him? Will Jax take photos as proof? Will Peter stop Jax as there is a likelihood that Peter is also discovered in this mix?

There are so many possibilites that can happen before we even arrive at the wedding on Friday....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X