• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LuvsBrax
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2010

I truly appreciated when Jax said he is over Nina

The hands down best line today for me was when Jax said Mike was absolutely right that there would never ever be anything between he (Jax) and Nina again after her twisted fantasy in NF. He wants nothing to do with her romantically again. Who would? She is scum. I don't think she'd ever tell Mike the truth if it were up to her. His kids could be on their death bed and she wouldn't mumble a word to Sonny or them. I think Jax has lost a lot of respect for her, but I am so glad that he is completely turned off from her romantically after he found out what she's been doing for months. Sonny is his worst enemy and even he would never do what Nina has done to Sonny. Thank you, Jax for looking at her like the psychotic, delusional person that she is.
  • OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Jax received his "rude" awakening today when Nina turned her back on him and asked him to leave she and Smike in peace. Jax now has bridges to repair that may be beyond rebuilding due to his many kindnesses to Nina over the last 9 months.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2015

Yes Jax, you messed up a pretty good relationship with your stepson for this woman who is now in love with said stepson's adoptive father! And once again, Jax loses another woman to his enemy Sonny! So rich.

Comment

• tarheel715
        tarheel715 commented
        Editing a comment
        Given that Sonny asked Peter, "Do you know who I am?" just a couple of weeks ago, I think it's obvious that if Sonny knew Nina knew who he was, he would want to know and when he finds out the truth, he's going to be very upset. Especially since she deliberately chose not to correct him when he erroneously believed he'd been abandoned by his family and loved ones.

Of course why he never considered the reality they could all he think he's dead and that's why no one is looking for him is another stupid plot to make this story work, but I digress. The point is, yes Nina and Sonny's relationship is based on lies and I have a feeling that when he finds out she knew who he is and that there were a whole family of people grieving his loss back in Port Charles, including a wife, children and a grandchild, he's not going remember telling her he didn't want to know who he is.
    • OLTLfan4lyfe
      Board Regular
      • Aug 2012

Not that I'm a fan of Nina (the exact opposite, and come to think of it, I don't like Jax all that much either) but I can't help but to challenge something Jax said at the end of the episode: Was Nina and "Mike's" relationship really based on lies as Jax said? Sonny said numerous times he doesn't care to remember who he was before his life in Nixon Falls and even Nina herself encouraged him to go find out who he is, saying she doesn't want to continue her romance with him until he does. Again, I'm not defending Nina's actions but I think Nina was started to finally feel guilty about withholding Sonny from his family that she's asking him to try and remember his past before they continue their relationship any further. I still don't like Nina but she is redeemable in that regard.

Comment

• regalbeagle
        regalbeagle commented
        Editing a comment
        "My darling, I didn't tell you your name, your life, your job, your home, your wife, your son, your daughter, or your daughter, but I'm glad we built a relationship built on honesty."

• Morgaine
        Morgaine commented
        Editing a comment
        Nina even had the nerve to bring up Jax's "betrayal" by not telling her about Nelle, like she isn't hiding a whopper herself. And we all know how Sonny feels about betrayal.

• OLTLfan4lyfe
        OLTLfan4lyfe commented
        Editing a comment
        perky7kc Phyllis didn't know that "Mike" was really Sonny. In today's episode she was shocked when Peter exposed Nina to her.
    • McShirls
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2017

I'm not going to appreciate Jax and his honest until he follows through and tells Sonny everything. I am thrilled that he doesn't want Nina anymore, and who can blame him?

Comment

• Brandy1981
        Executive Poster
        • Apr 2018

I am just hoping this is coming to an end. I hope Jax do not listen to whacko Nina and use his money to send the real sonny home and Nina to Shadybrooke.I am glad he is done with her too.I never liked her and Nina.Nina only had chemistry with Val. I have never liked this dull story and Jax laid it out perfect with his fantasy speech. Mike needs to be hospitalized to help him with his memory.Nina has been holding up his progress with her fake romance. Please do the right thing Jax,for Joss or something may happen to her at that wedding,and you will regret it.I love CW, but this story has ruined her for me.Val is the only thing that can save her in my opinion.I am glad someone knows,Just hope it finally gets some movement.I doubt it will, and I will just keep ff it.I want Nina exposed so she can pick herself back up and have a life away from this fake wuv of fantasy.
        Last edited by Brandy1981; September 8, 2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• louisesnell96
          louisesnell96 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you think Valentin will want anything to do with Nina when he finds out she knew the truth about Bailey

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          I suspect that Valentin will consider Nina a disaster walking at this point, and won't single out anything she did as too troubling for him. Her overall cratering as a functioning human will give her something of a partial free pass with people who already care about her.
      • franron
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2005

Will Jax get himself another thing to confess to Alexis, that he didn't do but should have, if he keeps Nina's secret? That seems to be Alexis's use to him, these days.

Comment

• NolaAnn
          Contract Poster
          • Jul 2011

Just please let Jax do the right thing and tell Sonny who he is and fly back to PC with Sonny in hand , straight to Carly and Jason.. better yet, call Carly, send her a picture before even going back. As for Nina, well she can take a long walk off a short cliff... go join her daughter Nelle

Comment

• rocktheboat
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2015

I think Jax is going under the bus for this. Given how little they write for his character, I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to his exit from the show

Comment

• BettieCat
              BettieCat commented
              Editing a comment
              Everyone goes under the bus eventually, except Sonny/Carly/Jason. The whole show is built around throwing other characters under busses in an attempt to make them likeable.

• GHWATCH
              GHWATCH commented
              Editing a comment
              Please NO. I love Jax and I hope he brings Smike back but Smike doesn’t feel anything for Carly.
          • McShirls
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2017

I think there's a reason that this day leading up to the wedding will take 2 weeks. I'm hoping that after a false start or two, Jax will ultimately reveal all to Sonny and bring him to Port Charles.

Comment

• DayRose
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Oct 2020

Jax needs to call Carly, Jason, Michael, Joss or anyone who will listen to him. If he flies Sonny back to PC I'm afraid the plane will crash or something bad will happen to keep the truth from coming out. This wedding needs to be stopped so there will be no mob violence.

Comment

• Brandy1981
                Executive Poster
                • Apr 2018

Originally posted by DayRose View Post
                Jax needs to call Carly, Jason, Michael, Joss or anyone who will listen to him. If he flies Sonny back to PC I'm afraid the plane will crash or something bad will happen to keep the truth from coming out. This wedding needs to be stopped so there will be no mob violence.
                Yes, and bingo. Bring them all in and let this mess be done with and the chips fall where they may.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
                  Eve S Dropper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Snap a damn picture on your phone and text it to Carly and Michael and Jason and Joss and Dante and the Invader for godsake. Don't call your estranged ex wife or estranged former stepson and start down some rambling path of I have something to tell you, which they don't want to hear and hang up blah blah blah. None of the usual Soap Opera "revealus interruptus" for once, please!!
              • LadyGoodman
                Board Regular
                • Jan 2013

I'm just waiting to see if Nina steps up and tells Sonny, or if Jax has to do her dirty work. I haven't been so happy during an episode of GH since Liz's "Jake Doe" lies unraveled!

Comment

• elj2014b
                  elj2014b commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm glad to hear you say that. I was fairly dancing. What struck me was the look on Jax's face when Sonny came through the door - utter disbelief and disgust at what Nina was doing and all she could do was stand there with tears in her eyes begging Jax to leave. I hope this turns out the way some of us want - and end to the NF saga.

• Mindflower
                  Mindflower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. Nina will probably now decide she must protect herself and her relationship with Wiley. But I think that train has left the station. She is sure enough wandering around in fantasyland. That stuff she said about how Sonny was the best thing that ever happened to her was truly over the top.
              • december rose
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Feb 2016

JAX, NINA, AND MIKE

That part of the story FINALLY moved along today.

I'm glad there wasn't further delay with Mike going out the back to go buy nails or something equally as dumb.

Now, let's hope the next steps do too,

Comment

• franron
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Oct 2005

Jax can be the returning hero and bring Sonny/Smike back to his family, or, at least tell every one he knows where Sonny has been, all these months, and get back in good with those he has been on the outs with (Michael, Carly, Joss...).

Of course he would have to turn on Nina, in order to do that. And, then, fire Nina from the high-powered job which she hasn't bothered to show up at for months.

Comment

• GHWATCH
                    GHWATCH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn’t think about h8m rebuilding 5he relationship with Michael but 5hats a great point.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X