• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lisav
    Board Regular
    • May 2008

Nina fess up and tell Mike the truth!!

Oh Nina, please just tell Mike the truth! I don't see any other way of this going if she doesn't tell him, it's going to be a disaster. I am hoping there is a way to keep Nina and Mike/Sonny together, even after he learns the truth. SHE has to be the one to tell him though.

Can't wait to see tomorrow since Jax showed up. Please something has to happen now to break this open!!!!

I know popular opinion is for Nina to get destroyed over what she has done, but for some reason I like the fantasy of them together and I'm hoping there is some way she survives with Sonny on her side. It would drive all the rest of Port Charles nuts!
  • OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

As the three remaining days of this week and all the days next week leading to Friday the 17th are the same day - September 17th, I will be shocked if Jax sees Smike on tomorrow (Weds) show. Do I believe that Jax will take Smike back to PC in time for the wedding - yes, I do. so I do not expect any movement until next Friday. I hope I am wrong with this forecast.

Comment

• AMK
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2018

How about his children, should they also suffer over the loss of their dad? I agree that Sonny looks happy here because this is all he knows right now; he was also happy in PC with his wife, kids, job, and money which he has had for a long time. Sonny and Nina's new life would be all good in another show because they are pretty boring here except for when Nina is in torment trying to hide the secret that will eventually come out which I hope it will be this week.

Comment

• DallasGal
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

I can’t take a week of Nina acting like a manic trying to keep Jax away from Sonny. Her one facial expression ( deer in the headlights) got old the first time someone from PC showed up.

Comment

• AnotherSonnyKid
          Board Regular
          • May 2019

Nina and Mike are like watching paint dry. I can't wait for Sonny to come back and Nina to be kicked to the curb, left to face the wrath of Carly Capone.

Comment

• Quinoa
            Contract Poster
            • Feb 2012

In the preview, it did seem like Sonny was asking someone about knowing his name. Maybe he does speak to Jax.

Comment

• lukeslove
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Dec 2008

Nina telling Mike/Sonny who he really is changes nothing. He has no memory of Sonny so just taking him back to PC is not going to magically make him remember Carly and the kids. He might be Mike the rest of his life and he loves Nina. Besides Carly will be married to the man she can't live without and that is Jason. Sonyn''s kids are not sufferening. They have come to terms with Big Daddy being gone. Michael has his own life and love going on, Donna has been shown once in over a year, Dante has started his new life and is back at the PCPD so no one is sitting around crying for Sonny.

Comment

• DayRose
                DayRose commented
                Editing a comment
                Nina is lying to Sonny and that's what it comes down to. She should tell Sonny the truth and let him decide for himself. I think if he knew if he had children and grand children he would want to know them and see them.

• GHKissOff
                GHKissOff commented
                Editing a comment
                This can't be justified. To say Nina telling Sonny wouldn't change anything is really a mute point, because she isn't telling him. If she told him and he still didn't care then yes it doesn't change things, but no one knows this for sure because Nina is actively lying and keeping vital information to herself. She isn't giving him the choice she's taking it away making the choice herself.

Also, take it from someone who knows first hand having lost both parents you never ever get over that loss. Oh you go on with your life you move forward, but that loss is always with you. Nina is doing this to all of Sonny's kids again can't be justified.
            • GHKissOff
              Soap Addict
              • May 2007

Nina has the nerve to tell her Mike she loves him. No, she doesn't, when you love someone you put them before yourself. You are willing to let them go if necessary. So, if she truly loved him which she obviously doesn't, she'd tell him the truth about who he is and let him deal with it. Until she does that what she has for him isn't love, its a selfish obsession.

Comment

• DayRose
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Oct 2020

Mike and Nina are the most boring couple on this show! There is no way that I will ever accept them as a couple. Nina is stupid and deserves everything that is going to happen to her. I can't wait for Carly to go at her!

Comment

• rkm137
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by lukeslove View Post
                  Nina telling Mike/Sonny who he really is changes nothing. He has no memory of Sonny so just taking him back to PC is not going to magically make him remember Carly and the kids. He might be Mike the rest of his life and he loves Nina. Besides Carly will be married to the man she can't live without and that is Jason. Sonyn''s kids are not sufferening. They have come to terms with Big Daddy being gone. Michael has his own life and love going on, Donna has been shown once in over a year, Dante has started his new life and is back at the PCPD so no one is sitting around crying for Sonny.
                  Perhaps not. But whether it makes him remember or not is utterly besides the point. If he knows the truth and chooses not to pursue it, that's on Smike. But Nina is actively lying to him. Even her BS "find out who you are" 10 seconds of indecision was a lot of maudlin, self-serverving, placting of her own minimal conscience since SHE COULD JUST F'ING TELL HIM WHO HE IS.

As for Sonny's kids having "come to terms" with Sonny's death and no longer suffering, I assume that is either facetious or from a person who has never lost a parent. My mom passed in 2017 and there still are days when something or nothing will remind me of her and the grief knocks me on my butt. It happens way less frequently now and I get up faster. But at 9 months after, I was still a volatile mess liable to cry or snap and bite your head off at any little provocation.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Apr 2007

Nina is NEVER going to tell SMike the truth...because if she does she loses him forever

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X