Is it strange that Sam didn’t tell Jason about Drew?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hooked4life
    Newcomer
    • Sep 2015

Is it strange that Sam didn’t tell Jason about Drew?

I get that the writers are building a huge wedge between Sam & Jason; but isn’t strange that she wouldn’t give him a heads up that Drew is alive?
  • want2stayGHfan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by hooked4life View Post
    I get that the writers are building a huge wedge between Sam & Jason; but isn’t strange that she wouldn’t give him a heads up that Drew is alive?
    Jason and Sam haven't been sharing very much information for quite awhile now;

When Jason learned oldFranco might be back, he didn't even bother to tell Sam.

Comment

• Lil Fey
      Board Regular
      • Oct 2019

Jason cares nothing for Drew

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        I disagree. They were starting to bond before they killed off Drew.
    • SunsetFan2011
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2015

Sam hasn't spoken with or seen Jason since she received the call from Drew, and I guess she didn't feel it was the appropriate time to pass along this info at his bachelor party. JMO

Comment

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        She has though. She just saw him a day or so ago at Curtis's bar/club.

Whatever though. I'm happy Sam doesn't have to share screentime w/him anymore.

• SunsetFan2011
        SunsetFan2011 commented
        Editing a comment
        lala214 I didn't realize that Sam had run into Jason since she received the call from Drew.... thought the first time was at his bachelor party. But, anyhoo, Sam really doesn't know for certain about Drew's status at this time or even where he is, so I'm guessing when she learns something more definite, she'll likely let Jason know.
    • justlurking
      Senior Board Member
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by hooked4life View Post
      Why would she? Jason’s only concern is Carly and her family. He doesn’t even ask after his own children.

Comment

• BettieCat
        BettieCat commented
        Editing a comment
        That, plus Drew isn't part of Carly's brood or business, so he wouldn't care about that in the least either.

Why would anyone talk to Jason about anything that isn't related to the mob or Carly? There's no point.
    • Mary Mae Ward1
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2018

Does Jason still do that blank look? I doubt he could muster an 'oh really Monica will be happy about that' response.

Comment

• ToThePoint
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2015

I mean, would this Jason even care? Sam told the people who needed to know, who matters and who Drew would want to know. The only one not on that list is Monica and it’s probably best to wait until she has something concrete so Monica don’t get her hopes up.

Curtis, Drew’s bf, knows and is working with Sam unofficial. Dante and Anna on info and Dante has her back. Shawn would be willing to help if called upon.

So no, she doesn’t need to exert any effort to Jason who wouldn’t bother to help. He’s so busy planning his wedding, he doesn’t have time for anything else.

Comment

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, but the fact that Jason himself was held prisoner and part of that experiment makes it believable that Sam would tell him. Yes, she'd have to swear him to secrecy and not tell Monica or even Carly what she suspects, But Jason was a target as well, and should at least be in the know of what's going on.
      • charmed53
        Board Regular
        • Jan 2009

Why should she? Jason is 100% about Carly and Carlys kids and their perfect romantic "love story" that wasn't shown at all. Sam doesn't need to tell him anything. She has Dante and Curtis to help... she's much better off now!

Comment

• rollins
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2004

jason could careless about him and sam and drew are better off with out this loser

Comment

• soapfiction
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2012

Jason didn't seem to have much interest in Drew and I dare say Drew didn't seem to have much interest in Jason. Would Jason even care with what is all going on in his life?

Comment

• eileenregina
              Soap Addict
              • Jun 2011

I have never understood Jason's indifference to his twin brother. Drew certainly never did anything to him.

Comment

• Manninglover87
                Manninglover87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Jason didn’t care much about Drew probably because Drew didn’t care much about him. It was not a one way situation. In fact, if anything Drew was the hostile one. Jason was given no reason to have any kind of investment in Drew.

• Sioban
                Sioban commented
                Editing a comment
                Jason is a petrified piece of wood. He is indifferent to everyone and everything. He just stares blankly around because he has no personality.

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                I mean Jason is a career murderer and was a huge part of why Drew was plucked from his life as a golden Navy Seal... and then he had the memories of how crappy Jason treated Sam.. he had plenty of reasons to not like him
                Last edited by Shellyinphx; September 8, 2021, 06:44 AM.
            • LuvIsLife
              Soap Addict
              • Apr 2013

I mean Jason didn't even care to let her or Danny himself (unless I missed a throwaway line) know that Danny would be getting a new stepmother. Then again when you're a deadbeat dad I guess those things don't figure into the equation. If I were Sam, I'd pretend he didn't even exist.

Comment

• tarheel715
                tarheel715 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know, right? When Sam was watching Dante on the phone with Rocco and talked about Scout not having that kind of relationship with Drew, I thought, Danny doesn't have that kind of relationship with his father either.

Jason couldn't even be bothered to come tell Sam, his ex-wife and the mother raising his child in person that he was getting remarried, let alone talk to Danny. And even though the writers are trying to make us assume Danny knows because Jason told him himself, until there's a scene to that effect I'm not making any such assumption. Jason is perfectly capable of getting remarried without telling his son or even inviting him to the wedding.

And he's always cared more about Carly's children than his own, which is why we get a episode of scenes of him listening to and comforting Joss while we can't even get a brief mention of him going to see either Danny or even Jake for that matter. And of course it would be too much to ask for Danny to actually get 1% of the anger at his dad as Spencer gets to express for his. But personally if the writers do ever bother to get around to showing Jason in a scene with Danny again, I would really like for Danny to get to have a realistic reaction to an absentee father who is never around and even when he briefly was, never prioritized Danny or his mother.
            • PinkDiamond
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2007

Sam isn't sure if Drew is really ALIVE yet...that's what her along with Curtis are looking into...so why would she say anything to Jason until she knows for sure

Comment

• KendallSam
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Jun 2007

Is is weird to me. That's Jason's brother. Tell Jason or Monica IMO

Comment

• maggiebh
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Aug 2015

Has anyone told Jason about Drew? I kind of thought it would come up in his conversation with Dante today.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X