• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lisav
    Board Regular
    • May 2008

Reset your dvrs

Last time they aired a repeat a lot of us didn't get the episode the following day. Remember to reset your recording settings if you want tomorrows episode. For me, its Comcast. Not always, but usually happens. Then I have to wait until it airs on Hulu if I didn't catch it live, which I never do!!!
  • bubsmom
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2004

From one Lisa to another, thank you. ?

Comment

• lisav
      lisav commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome!!!
  • MeTyme
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2020

Thanks for the reminder. I have Direct Tv and that also happens to me after the play a repeat.

Comment

• OLTLfan4lyfe
      Board Regular
      • Aug 2012

This is news to me. As far as I recall I always got a new show the next day.

I don't own a DVR but this is MY issue (not to hijack your thread, Lisa) but over the last couple weeks or so, ABC cut into GH for a special report. The last time this recently happened my plan was to try and catch it on ABC's official site. But I had to login. I ended up waking up at 3 something am to see that GH was on that night. I caught the scene with Sonny and Nina at the Tan-O in Nixon Falls but I only got to see the last few minutes and the episode was over. I think it was the episode Cyrus came back if not the episode right before it. If i'd known it'd been on overnight I would've set my alarm to wake me up at 2 or 3 am so i can see it but will next time this happens.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X