• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LBD12
    Scriptwriter
    • Jun 2013

Trina's gonna figure out Spencer’s game

Esme called Kiki "Lauren" because that's the name that was on that hospital ID that Esme re-printed. She looked completely caught off guard when Trina called her out on Kiki's "real" name.
  • Batgary
    Recurring Poster
    • Jun 2018

Trina is smart. I would love it if she is the one who busts Spencer.

Comment

• Laura Lynn
      Recurring Poster
      • Aug 2021

Yes, she has the smarts to figure it out. But will she have the nerve to rat on Spencer? She had her chance to tell Ava that Spencer said he was "Victor" and was in town earlier than he let known.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2006

Yes, Trina will put the puzzle together. I'm already afraid for her safety.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

I agree - the look on Trina's face when Esme said "Lauren" was one of disbelief.
          Trina will take Ava's advice, think, and reason everything out, including the fact that Spencer IS the stalker, and hopefully that Esme is the final act culprit. And that spencer is in way over his head with Nelle 2.0.

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. She really is Nelle 2.0...
            I think both Spencer and Trina are in big trouble.
        • thecourt99
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2008

I think Trina is going to figure it out with Ava. Ava will be able to place her at the hospital that night.

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            I really love the relationship between these two, Ava looks at Trina as a daughter...
            They are good for each other ♥
        • PinkDiamond
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2007

Trina has Esme's number...let's hope Esme doesn't realize Trina picked up on the slip...because I wouldn't put anything past what Esme could do to Trina to make sure she keeps her mouth shut

Comment

• McShirls
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2017

I got a creepy feeling that Esme is Kiki's fraternal twin. I know she's likely younger than Kiki, but details like that rarely matter. And she could be older than Spencer and using him for his money and connection to Port Charles.

Between the Jerome family and Madeline reeves, anything is possible. Maybe Phyllis delivered ava's baby or babies, too. ​​​​​​​

Comment

• PinkDiamond
              PinkDiamond commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn't Ava have Lauren (Kiki) around the same time Nina had her baby? Maybe Esme is actually Nina's daughter...they couldn't get CL back as Nelle...so they decided to keep her dead & create Esme?

• nykarenb
              nykarenb commented
              Editing a comment
              How would Ava have given birth to twins and not know it?

• PinkDiamond
              PinkDiamond commented
              Editing a comment
              Not that Ava gave birth to twins...just that since Kiki and Nina's baby were born around the same time and shared the same father Silas Clay...so Kiki and that baby whether it's actually Nelle or someone would be half sisters.
          • franron
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Oct 2005

I'm just glad that Ava didn't leave the running of her gallery to a high school graduate. But, Trina still didn't tell her all she knows about 'Victor'. And, no one ever wonders about whatever became of that guy, Victor', you were telling us about.
            Last edited by franron; September 2, 2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• griffin12
              griffin12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was never concerned about that because Ava spoke about having an office in which she had employees, one being a manager. This was at the time of the fire. She spoke with Julian about writing recommendations for them since she was probably done with the gallery. So I would think that if need be she would hire another manager. I wish Trina would tell her about Victor and the actual time he was in PC.
              Last edited by griffin12; September 2, 2021, 06:11 PM.
          • sunshinez
            Under-Five
            • Feb 2012

I think Trina will figure out Spencer is the stalker and working with Esme. Before Trina can tell anyone who’s really the stalker crazy Esme kidnaps or hurts Trina really bad which will bring Ava back to Port Charles. Ava, Nic, Spencer and Joss will all be out to get Esme. Just my theory?‍♀️

Comment

• CapedCrusader
              Lurking in the Shadows
              • Aug 2021

Trina's definitely going to figure it out, and I cannot wait.

I think Spencer having a girlfriend actually helped in this regard, because now Trina will be a bit more clear-headed when it comes to him. And I think/hope with time, a lot of the weird things he did earlier that she was willing to overlook because she liked him will be reexamined from a new perspective. Also helps that his girlfriend is just generally creepy and dislikable enough to constantly send red flags.

Comment

• Dennie
                Board Regular
                • Dec 2009

I think Viktor Cassadine is behind the stalking and Esme knows Viktor.

Comment

• Carerra
                  Carerra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like that idea.
              • McShirls
                Soap Addict
                • Dec 2017

It's also possible that Esme isn't really his girlfriend, but simply his partner in crime and that is her cover. Then, it would be easier for Trina to forgive him, although you'd think his likely stalking of Ava should be enough to make him unforgivable.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
                  Eve S Dropper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think you are right about Esme being Spencer's partner in crime and just playing the girlfriend role as part of whatever scheme they are up to. However, given Trina is smart, mature, honest, and fair, I hope she doesn't forgive him for his crap anyway.
              • LBD12
                Scriptwriter
                • Jun 2013

I meant to also post that I saw Esme is actually on contract. This surprises me a lot since I figured she was a short term character. Makes me wonder if there is something to the theory that she's related to someone else......
                Last edited by LBD12; September 3, 2021, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• FLPeaches
                  FLPeaches commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Okay, now that surprises me, too.....
                  Hmmmm......(?)

• maggiebh
                  maggiebh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think she is Ryans daughter
              • parker joe
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Feb 2005

I don't know. She should be able to, but I've seen supposedly smart people like Anna buy lie after lie because of their feelings. She could draw a bead on Esme and not think Spencer was a part of it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X