• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lukeslove
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2008

What happened to LIesl? Where is Liesl?

So Liesl's necklace was found but where is she? Did her parachute drift off far away? Who sabotaged the plane? Did Liesl tell anyone of her plan besides Nina?
  • ForeverPluto
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2008

I bet she's going to be kept at the same prison that Drew, Nurse Chloe and the screaming lady are being kept at!

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      the screaming lady bothers me Holly isnt young She cant take a beating that would cause those screams . I dont like Hayden but I dont want her beaten .either shes pretty small she couldnt take that beating either
  • cugsie
    Board Regular
    • May 2009

Didn’t Scot have the necklace. I thought Liesel gave it to him when he asked what she was holding.

Comment

• chebbo
      chebbo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Scott had the necklace.
  • Batgary
    Recurring Poster
    • Jun 2018

I'm with ForeverPluto. Liesl is going to end up with Drew and company.

Comment

• ABCsoul
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2019

Peter has Liesl, Peter has them all!!
      imo

Comment

• chebbo
        chebbo commented
        Editing a comment
        I think she is with Victor Cassadine.

• Francophile
        Francophile commented
        Editing a comment
        chebbo I’m with you. I believe she’s been kidnapped by Victor Cassadine (Charles Shaughnessy).
    • DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

I think she will be with Drew and company. I'm so sick of Peter and want him dead and gone! He is ruining the show for me! Who wants a criminal who always wins all the time? Not me!

Comment

• conniefl
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2007

Peter has a lot of connections we don't know about. He seems to find out about a lot of stuff. It wouldn't surprise me that he had either the phone hacked into and listened in on or intuition told him Nina would go to her and had her watched to see where she was going and connected the two destinations... sending his men after her. I think she'll be with Drew.

Comment

• lukeslove
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Dec 2008

Didn't Scott say he hired the private jet? Apparently someone drugged them with oxygen masks because they both passed out after breathing with them. I guess Peter is everywhere all the time unless it's that new character they just hired but don't know why he would know where Scott and Liesl were going.

Comment

• Francophile
            Francophile commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess we are supposed to believe that Peter has an army of minions everywhere waiting for his commands. ?

• ABCsoul
            ABCsoul commented
            Editing a comment
            Francophile Peter had a helicopter, to pick him up
        • dolly4359
          Contract Poster
          • Jan 2010

Where's Scott, did they throw him off the plane?..and how did Peter find out about Scott and Liesil? Unless somehow he bugged Nina's phone..

Comment

• ABCsoul
            ABCsoul commented
            Editing a comment
            Peter put 2 and 2 together, who else could Nina call, but her Aunt Liesl, who almost disposed of Peter before.
        • Soapaholic26
          Contract Poster
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by lukeslove View Post
          So Liesl's necklace was found but where is she? Did her parachute drift off far away? Who sabotaged the plane? Did Liesl tell anyone of her plan besides Nina?
          The bad guys from the plane seemed to be after Obrecht. From their conversation it seems their boss wanted Dr. O and Scotty was disposable. And Scotty was carrying the locket in his jacket pocket. Dr. O asked him to hold it when she was going to see if the pilot needed medical help. I'm thinking Victor Cassadine is behind all of this. Sure, sure...he's supposed to be dead. But, when has that ever stopped any of the GH villains?

Comment

• chebbo
            chebbo commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you.
        • mollymoon
          Day Player
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by lukeslove View Post
          Didn't Scott say he hired the private jet? Apparently someone drugged them with oxygen masks because they both passed out after breathing with them. I guess Peter is everywhere all the time unless it's that new character they just hired but don't know why he would know where Scott and Liesl were going.
          I'm thinking new character. Anna when she was talking with Dante and Sam raised the possibility that there was someone dirty in the WSB. That's who I think this is. I'm thinking Charles Shaughnessy's new character. He's helped Peter in the past, currently has Drew, the nurse and probably Holly, maybe Hayden. But he has his own agenda separate from Peter.

Comment

• bbgamer
            Senior Board Member
            • Apr 2013

Hopefully she was sent to hell where she belongs.

Comment

• tart777
              Senior Board Member
              • Sep 2012

We're just going to have to wait and see.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X