• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trezured1
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2009

When Finn told Elizabeth to come here...We can share body heat

I tried to see if there was a way for me to crawl into my television set...here I come Finn! I like them together. I know he was with her sister but it's a soap.
  • Kristabell
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2021

I love him and them ?people think his connection to Hayden makes it weird but it doesn't bother me!

My aunt's father married her aunt when her mother died and she loved her as her own mother! It was a really beautiful relationship and she loved all 3 of them in a unique special way!

Comment

• franron
      franron commented
      Editing a comment
      But, then, they took Dante and turned him into suit-wearing man.
  • rollins
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2004

love them they are my fave next to sam and dante

Comment

• dancingqueen12
      Senior Board Member
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Trezured1 View Post
      I tried to see if there was a way for me to crawl into my television set...here I come Finn! I like them together. I know he was with her sister but it's a soap.
      Oh my gracious! I am loving these two! I don’t care if he was with her Mother (lol), I do adore them. I haven’t watched today - but that was a very *nice* gesture! Whoaaaa sizzle! ?

Comment

• taramartin
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2013

Seems like Franco just died to me.
        Even though Finn and Anna broke up I see more depth in their scenes - a sadness for what was lost.

Comment

• c83gilles
          c83gilles commented
          Editing a comment
          I blame this entirely in the writers - they are trying to move on from Franco (mostly I think it’s so we as the audience buy into Austin, which I have, without being salty over Franco, which I still am lol). Liz grieving over Franco and giving it more time just doesn’t bode well for the writing and their plot driven storylines. I like Finnebeth, but I wish it would be more around Christmas time that Liz moves on.

• ShellMC
          ShellMC commented
          Editing a comment
          c83gilles, I have to agree with you. The writers want Franco forgotten to make Austin work, which I understand too, and I am not salty over. I do believe Elizabeth subtly grieved over Franco. I also do think they wasted so much of her time with the whole Jason killed Franco crap, when they could have used that time to show Elizabeth and her kids grieving as a family.

That being said, I am really enjoying Finn and Elizabeth. Elizabeth is not "everyday Elizabeth", like we have "everyday Carly". So the times we do get to see her, I want the writers to make the best of it. Her last two scenes were all about "poor" Britt.
      • FLPeaches
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2016

I didn't at first, but I'm beginning to 'warm-up' to ♥Finn with Elizabeth...

That scene was really good - I especially enjoyed it because I live down here in FL. and it's a steady diet of 93 degrees --
        What I wouldn't give for just a tiny bit of autumn right about now....

Comment

• DayRose
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2020

I really like Liz and Finn together. I have a feeling Hayden might be coming back since she is being mentioned endlessly and her mother was murdered. But, in the end I want Liz and Finn!

Comment

• Bkes Mom
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Sep 2009

Finn is at his sexiest with Liz. More so than with Hayden, Alexis, or Anna. And they havent even kissed yet. Yikes.

Comment

• Trezured1
              Trezured1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I can so-o-o-o agree with you!
          • ZanneMarie
            Senior Board Member
            • Jul 2018

I loved Fayden and I liked Friz, but I also love Finnabeth. Since RB keeps leaving and RH is staying, I say bring on Finnabeth.

Comment

• Trezured1
              Board Regular
              • Feb 2009

Yes! Bring on Finnbeth or FinnLi or BeFlin or whatever we're calling them!

Comment

• elj2014b
                Board Regular
                • Nov 2014

I'm a Finn/Elizabeth fan. They have a gentle kind of relationship, not rushed as it seemed to be when he and Anna were together. Finn needs someone permanent in his life.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X