• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 8/26

Chase at home working out.. He remembers his convo with Willow her giving him back his ring. he picks up the ring gets a visit from Finn who says you are walking.. why didn;t you tell me.

Willow and Michael at home. He says he missed her last night. she hopes he understand. Of course he does. What she needs is him.. For as long as she wants him.. Brook returns with Bailey She wonders where her fav binky is..

As we see Maxie put it in her pocket. then talks
    to Carly with plans.

Jason and Joss talk. She says she had dinner with her parents. It was terrible.

Britt and Dr. O. she reads an article on Jason and Carly getting married.

Phyllis and Sonny at the Tano she says work is best thing for her. sonny wants to help Tell Nina how much she means to you.

Peter with Nina he says thanks for letting me stay at your place.

• OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

shirt;less Chase scene in gym trunks!
    willow today has on a red full length strapless dress with spaghetti straps (a real summer dress!) She needed " a minute" after returning her wedding ring - Micahel understands. meanwhile BLQ and Bailey arrive, dressed for winter.

Maxie is talking motrocycle ice sculpture with Carly, whose eyes bug out.

Nina is furious with Peter and is upset that he was threatend James. Peter calls it an eye for an eye or a child for a child.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      and the moss is gone! it has been replaced by a bowl of floating flowers!!??
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Chase said he didn;t tell anyobe even Willow
    he says Michael and Willow are together. Finn is like together together. your wife and best friend.

Willow tells what happened with Chase we decided we want what is best for each other.
    Michael wonders if they can be friends again. Willow hopes someday..Michael does too.. Willow says now we don;t have to hide anymore. Brook comes in with Bailey

Carly says underestimating. Carly asks for color palet with light yellow and cream. Carly thanks her for doing this. Carly says this has been hard. If feels wierd don;t know why./

Jossa says they were fighting in passive agressive way like I have never seen, They were always the poster parents for divorced people. They couldn;t hide thier anger and all I can think is cuz she is marrying you.

Leisel is sorry Britt got her feeling hurt. she wants to help. Britt says yes I am hurt and angry
    do I wish none of it happened..

Nina and Peter come in to see Sonny and Phyllis. He is sorry to hear of her husband.. Peter mentions he slept at Nina place. Sonny is like what..Sonny squnits his eyes.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Britt says that what happened does not make it none the less meaningful.

sonny is appraising Peter while Peter verbally threatens Nina with his tone in his conversation.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Joss feels bad for first time she witnessed her dad be total jerk..

Phyllis understand his pain.. She lost a daughter. Sonny say how long you staying he was only passing thru but will stay awhile we have been discussing a project together sonny says what project,

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Finn is sad he did not read Willow better. Chase appears to understand where Willow was coming from and the circumstances.
      BLQ is glad that there were not fireworks, and speaks about someone learning the truth and how they will react (she has a far off look in her eyes - Val perhaps?)

Wedidng talks conintues - Carly is happy about the wedding and is changing her perspective.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Chase says Willow wouldn;t have an affair she is not a cheater so being with Michael means she loves him and I know how lucky that makes him
    Micheal didn;t set out to hurt me. Finn says you are being more forgiving than I would ever be.
    Chase says I was angry now I am sad for what was. What we had it is gone. I miss it. All I want is for her to be happy. Finn is like you put this in motion. he and Sasha. Finn says would you do different.

Brook goes on to Michael about what he did with Austin. Michael says we should be transparent.
    I know you want your father to head ELQ. I think we can retain control. He says Valentin is good CEO ELQ is in the black. He is part of the family cuz of Bailey.

Leisel and Britt see Maxie Leisel says was your time in Texas healing. Maxie mentions seeing Nina. Britt welcomes her back. She is planning Jason and Carly wedding. Dr. O says have you lost your mind.

JAson says your dad loves you and is concerned about you. Jax is allowed to have problem with this life. I think Marrying your mom
    is right and nothing your dad said will change things.

Sonny sasy we don;t keep secrets. Ralph shows up to offer condolence. Phyllis introduces PEter Ralph says I know you.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      reminder - Ralph is the local cop who takes one look at Peter and narrows his eyes.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Leisel says how could you she should not do favors for those people. MAxie sorry about her and Jason. he and Carly love each other

Peter says we knew each other in PC

Phyllis thank Ralph . Phyllis wants Sonny to take her home. Peter says to Nina you made fatal mistake.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone is talking at the bar - Nina says she knows Peter from PC. Peter talks as if he has run into her other places, and Nina chuckles, saying to the cop Peter is always on the run.
      the cop leaves with MIke and Phyllis and Peter snarls at Nina.

The West women are a hoot talking the wedding (no/ yes) we sound like each other with Maxie caught in the middle.

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      oops - sorry - and Chase replies he would do it all again with Willow. Takes off his wedding band and lays it wiht Willows on the coffee table. Chase wants to be a dectective. He wants to get together. He is sad, but resolved and moving forward.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Jason comes to see Michael glad he and Willow
    are together.. Jason has something to aks Michael

Carly apologizes to Joss for last night. Joss says I talked to Jason I am good.

Britt asks Maxie make the wedding beautiful I never planned on HEA think it would great if JAson got one. Lesiel says ok but maybe the band can forget an instrument a minor hiccup.

PEter says lucky the police officer didn;t figure out who I am. Nina says don;t threaten my nephew again. so now Peter threatens Phyllis and Sonny.. Sonny returns..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      sonny/ smike senses the tension in the air....
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Finn tells Chase he will be ok and leaves. Chase looks at the rings

Jason says your mom and I set a date Sept 17
    Jason would like Michael to be his best man can;t think of anyone I would rather be by myside. Michael would be honored.

Joss loves Dad no matter his feelings I am thrilled you and Jason are getting married. Carly sasy we need to go dress shopping me and my maid of honor need dresses Joss says yes.

Sonny comes in everything ok.. Peter will take a walk. Sonny will go with Peter he insists..

Britt says thanks for paying mother.. Britt asks Maxie if she has time for drink.. No but they can catch up in the elevator.. Dr. O gets call from Nina.. Nina says are you alone. I have a problem for you to solve.

Sonny says you and Nina are not just vbuisness assoicated. Sonny says why do I get feeling she doesn;t like you.

The End

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      good show!!
  • karmasita
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2013

***ABC NEWS on instead of GH, not sure if/when today’s show will be on, so as of now, no previews from me today…SHOW BACK ON, so MAY have previews after all ?

Comment

• NavaChilmore
      NavaChilmore commented
      Editing a comment
      They're on youtube, just search for "General Hospital sneak peek 8/27/21" and you should find it.
  • karmasita
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2013

•••PREVIEWS•••

-Maxie…isn’t it great they’re getting married?…

-Nikolas to Ava…thought I earned a silver lining…(? not sure of this one, he mumbled)…

-Scott to Austin…this is ur ticket to ride…

-Nina to Liesl…if u can’t, I’ll do it myself…

-Jason…. I won’t tolerate my family being threatened…

-Jax to Carly…our daughter is not coming within a MILE of ur wedding…

-Sonny…I think it’s probably time to ‘get out of town’…

*. Glad to have the LT today since missed most of the show…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X