• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Mae Ward1
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

Is this the most # of people who have lived at Monica's

Monica, Ned, Liv, Leo, BrookLynn, Louise, Valentine, Charlotte.

I wonder how the finances work? Does Monica pay all the bills. Buy all the food, must be a few different dietary restrictions.

Working people thinking here. I guess between her salary, what Alan left her and her investments it is not an issue for her.
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

It's pretty funny everyone keeps checking into Monica's house! I love the mansion being full of people but would prefer that Valentin and Charlotte move out. I hope that some of the people chip in to help with the running of the house. Even if Monica can afford it I feel like they are taking advantage of her if they are not chipping in!

Comment

• JaySherman
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2008

It's the most since the Q family was decimated by previous writers

At one point there was Edward, Lila, Alan,Monica, AJ, Emily, Skye, Dillion, Tracy, Alice the Maid and Reggie the Butler

Before Dillion and Skye, I think Justus and Keesha lived there for a while too although I may be wrong.

Comment

• Mary Mae Ward1
        Mary Mae Ward1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Justus and Keesha lived at Ward house, but probably had many meals at Monica's.

That is a lot of people under one roof. I would have done a Jason and moved out.
    • slylett
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2006

Michael, Wiley, and Val's bodyguard. Chase just left. I'm sure Ned will be moving back soon. Maybe Austin will move in too. The nursery is pretty big. There is also a nanny and a room for Danny and Scout.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2009

I'd add Willow, Michael, Wiley to the list. She's going to be moving back in, I'd imagine. Wiley and Michael never left, except for Wiley's time in the gatehouse with his mother.

So, it's Monica, Ned, Olivia, Leo, Brook Lynn, Bailey Louise, Valentin, Charlotte,
        Michael, Willow, and Wiley plus misc. house staff who live in their quarters full time ( unknown name and number).
        11 people in the Quartermaine mansion, one of them a Cassadine-

When Drew returns to PC, he'll probably bring Scout with him at least part time, at least until his SL unfolds and he either ends up with Sam again, or moves in with someone else. He isn't likely to stay there long term unless he has severe injuries, IMO. We know there's significant psychological trauma as well.
        Last edited by MalteseBaby; August 25, 2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Canuckster84
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2021

No

Edward
          Lila
          Alan
          Monica
          AJ
          Emily
          Tracy (on/off)
          Alice
          Cook
          Ned
          Brooklyn

This would have been back in 2003...

Comment

• Ekokai
            Board Regular
            • Feb 2010

Yuri probably has a room as well.

Comment

• arttart
              Board Regular
              • Feb 2007

The Quartermaine mansion is like the old Snyder farm on ATWT....about 1/4 of the cast lives there.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2011

I was wondering if we would count AJ and Jason as living there when they were at the magic boarding school that aged them In the past some were more in and out like Tracy and Ned

Comment

• Q777S
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Mary Mae Ward1 View Post
                  Monica, Ned, Liv, Leo, BrookLynn, Louise, Valentine, Charlotte.

I wonder how the finances work? Does Monica pay all the bills. Buy all the food, must be a few different dietary restrictions.

Working people thinking here. I guess between her salary, what Alan left her and her investments it is not an issue for her.
                  what about willow and micheal - they also love there . the gate house is included with the mansion

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X