• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Mae Ward1
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

What happened to Courtney's "fortune"?

I have no idea how much the woman left Courtney, but if Courtney didn't spend it or give it away, wouldn't Spencer have inherited it?

While I am on the subject of money, did Liz lose the trust money Nik had set up for Cam and Jake, when she lost the money Jason gave her? Nik should have structured the trusts for the boys when they were older.
  • OLTL'69
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2011

MAYBE that is the trust fund that he won't get to control unitl later

And Soap fortunes are as changeable as soap ages and law it depends story

Comment

• jmpenn90
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2009

I don’t know if true but I saw another poster mentioned the other day that Spencer should still have his trust of like $5 million from his mom. Not sure if the writers still know about it or if he had to be a certain age to get the money.

Comment

• LadyScorpio2
        Board Regular
        • Jul 2016

Did Courtney have any significant money to leave Spencer? I can't remember but she mostly worked blue collar jobs before she passed away; did she have any money to set up a trust fund for Spencer and would she have had time to do that before she passed away right after he was born?

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          She was really rich the last year or so of her life. I think she saved some rich lady’s dog in a fire or something and the lady gave her millions. But maybe I’m remembering wrong. I almost hope I am. Lol

• morgana
          morgana commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you're right about how she got the money. But, I thought "she didn't want it" so set it all up as a charity fund that she ran.
      • MalteseBaby
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2009

I remember when Spencer was in the Emma/ Cam " Let's fuss over Emma's affections" silly little kid trio and Spencer said " I am the sole heir to my mother's fortune and one day, to Wyndemere".
        I said recently that he had a huge inheritance, no one said anything.

He's almost old enough to pick it up and start spending like a drunken yuppie.
        Last edited by MalteseBaby; August 24, 2021, 08:49 PM. Reason: Named the wrong little boy

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          It was Cameron who was Spencer's rival for Emma's affections, LOL. Yeah a kiddie triangle.

• MalteseBaby
          MalteseBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          I could not remember which of Liz's boys it was. I typed Cameron first, then changed it. SO long ago in soap ages, LOL. Thanks for the gentle reminder of the correct little boy.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X