Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 8/24

Sonny encounters Peter who looks shocked
    Sonny says looks like you seen a ghost

Jason tells Carly they should invite the 5 families

Britt and Austin at work.. Austin rushes off.

Michael and Willow talk to Chase Brooks leaves them alone. Chase plays dumb. Willow says something we have been keeping from you.

• OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Drew in his cell - has a hallucination of Sam and Scout - she is reintroducing Scout's father to her.
    He still has the ink pen, but the hand cuffs are still on.
    Sam paces at the coffe house, Dante asks so you are convinced it was Drew. Sam belives....
    Peter watching Nina through the window....

so much for the court house wedding (seriously - it was said)

Chase folds the eveidence in his hands....

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Peter is looking at Sonny you dont; know who I am.. Sonny says should i.

MAxie in the car in ther real parking lot telling Brook she is coming home to night. MAxie going into deception will talk later..

Drew see Scout and Sam at the door.. It is a nurse...Chloe..

Sam says to Dante you don;t believe Drew is alive. Dante thinks she has rights to answers he will go with her to find the answers. Dante gets a call from Rocco. they lost..we will ge them next time yes he is coming home tonight.. Sam says what you have with Rocco Scout doesn;t have that with Drew.

Willow looks at Michael. Willow sits she sasy this is not an excuse. I never wanted to hurt you.
      it breaks my heart knowing how badly I will break yours.. She asks him for an annulment. He says I know you and Michael are in love with each other.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Peter is in amazement (so are we - who knew?)
        BLQ is not happy hanging up - she sighs....
        Drew hallucinates Sam and Scout, closes his eyes, opens them to see a nurse in gray scrubs, whose name is Chloe, who sasy - don't die on me. (Chloe? - that Chloe?)

Chase asks if he should sit down but that is already done.......
        and Willow is across from Chase, their knees almost touching. She starts out and is almost in tears as sh asks for an annulment. Michael is standing by the fireplace, looking concerned. Chase is Chase - serious. No anger.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Carly says I have to have a dinner with Jax and Joss.. Jason understands Jax view.. Carly whines it is JAx choices making harder. Jason says we are all making choices we have to live with.

Liz asks Britt if she gets her vacation starting tomorrow.. Britt is like it is too last minute.. Liz see Terry and goes to talk to her.

Willow is like didn;t think you knew. Chase is like which part Willow is sorry. Chase is like tell me why..After everything we have been thru why couldn;t you be honest with me.

Brook calls Nina about Maxie.. Nina says this is what you signed up for.. Austin arrives at the house.

Peter says I am well known in my field.. He claims to be author Peter Sinclair..(PK sinclair was alias Fasion used.) Sonny wonder what author like him is doing here.

Chloe tells Drew he is not the only hostage she has to help him..Chloe sasy keep your voice down if they hear us. As we hear some lady screaming.. Chloe says they will do to us what they are doing to her.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Chase is now yelling at Willow who looks like a deer in the headlights.
        A woman is screaming in the background of the prison - Chloe gets a far away look on her face.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Britt on the phone with Leisel.. Liz says I spoke with Terry she cleared me to take vacation days.

Carly wonders to JAson why she is so nervous Jason says it is normal..Jason says he hates huriting Britt but need to do this. He is not nervous about marrying her. They hold hands. We will be ok.

Brook wonders why he is here. Austin sasy I need to see Chase

Willow says Michael and I realized months ago we wanted to be together. She was gonna tell him you were so sick we got so scared you got better you couldn;t walk when we got over one hurdle another. Michael says you can see that Chase we never meant harm..Michael says he wanted this lie to be over. Michael says you have every right to be angry Chase is like thanks for the permission.. Chase says to Willow was any of it real.. Willow tried..to get back what we had.I couldn;t. Chase says so you married me for all these reason but you couldn;t tell me I get it I get it.. Why would you turna round an sleep with Michael.. Or was it because you were sleeping with him all along.

Drew says had no idea she was here. Chloe saw job posting for pregnant woman interviewed but then I was jumped.. drew asks if Chloe has kids no does he.. Yep and he is going home to her. Drew says you don;t have cuffs. you can help us get out of here.

Sam says I show Scout pictures and tell her stories about him she doesn;t know he is real person. I hope Peter found alive.. Dante is like why I would like to kill him myself.

Peter sasy I got rid of everything.. Sonny sasy hope you kept your car. PEter has been searching for his new life Peter says maybe I will find something more valuable. Sonny sasy the bar is closed I can give you water for the road. My friend is in there don;t worry about her.. Peter foes in side.. Nina...She see Peter and drops a tray of glasses looking stunned Peter says Nina Reeves what a surprise.. sonny has his confused face.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        OMGosh this is such a great segment.
        the triangle - given and take on all sides.
        and it is our chloe
        and Nina drops the tray with a very shocked look and evil Peter makes an appearance.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Nina plays along with Peter Sinclair.

Maxie talks to Jason and Carly she wanted to come back to her friends. Maxie wants to go back to work..Peter tooks so much from me . Carly sasy we are book witth Church and Wedding Sept 17.

Britt says to Terry WTH was that you gave Liz the weekend off. Terry was just trying to help a friend. Britt is like playing bad cop to your good cop we are sharing a job Terry at least that is how you pitched.

Brook has words for Austin. Brook says you would take this situation that you would what a lousy way to be and to introduce yourself to the family.

Willow says just the one time after we were married. Chase says on Wiley birthday you had to sleep with him. Willow is like I love you chase I always will because of that love I couldn;t hurt you. That is on me I am in love wiht Michael Michael in love with her too. She says we want life together. Chase says that lie I told that broke us up turned out to be forever.. yes.. Chase is like at least you are being honest.. now it mu turn..he Stands up. and he walks.. they look stunned...

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        and another good segment - wow.
        Nina knows she is caught. Smike is catching onto the tension.
        Britt points out the obvious to Terry - they are being pitted against each other.
        BLQ congratulates Austin on showing his Q tendencies, but stands up to him.

Willow tells it like it is - she has her act together and is no emotional. Willow tells him that she tried to love him when the truth came out.
        Chase realizes that it all began with the faux breakup
        He signs, rolls his chair to the wall, and tells him it is his time to be honest.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Willow is like you are walking that is wonderful he says I walked to the gatehouse.. Austin helped me he was there when I realize my marriage to Willow wasn;t a marriage. Micheal says Austin says I should play the role of dutiful husband till I found this. Chase show him the paper from Edward. Brook says he will not betray my family

Terry says Britt said she denied you vacation request.. Liz sys didn;t think it mattere. Terry says you can;t run to me everytime you don;t like what Britt sasy.. Briit runs over Oh I can get coverage now..if that is ok with you terry.. Liz looks about to throw up..

Sonny tells PEter he has no memory.. Peter looks at Nina. Sonny says to Nina he will give this to phyllis will he be ok with this guyu.

Maxie is like all the plans she has to do to help plan there wedding.. Maxie apologsy to JAson for her being with PEter despite what he did so let her make amends by planning the wedding.

Dante says you have on month left on your parole. Sam says I won;t actually murder him.
      He says I am a cop I have to get him all nice and legal.

Chloe says what do you want me to do.. Drew says tell them you found this. the pen on me. She says why do you trust me he says you are first kind face. Chloe calls the guard give them the pen. one guard takes her outside the other one tells Drew that was stupid.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        The paper that Chase is holding looks like a legal type of document. mIchael looks concerned.

austin is calm with BLQ, who is just about spitting nails.

evil peter is still in the bar....

Jason drinks another beer as Maxie goes into wedding mode, lol.

and Drew is smiling.

This is so good - we have stoeyline movement!!
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Mcihael says you are not going to give that to Austin are you. Willow is like please.

Brook brings Austin in. Austin came to pick up the proof..

The End

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Drew has been beater, he lays grimacing on the cot - and smiles as he sees Scout - daddy is coming home.
        the guards compliment chloe and drag her off - she looks scared.

chase tells (does not show) the paper - and MIchael and Willow are stunned. mIchael is concerned.

chase turns around and looks at MIchael with raised eyebrows - no emotion

and Peter - "of all the gin joints in the world (spouse is laughting) .....Nina what did you geet yourself into" as Nina has her hands on the gun box and is getting the pistol out.

What a good show!! Jackaled - great capture.
    • karmasita
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2013

•••PREVIEWS•••

-BLQ to Austin…it’s a nice story but we’re not buying it…

-Willow to Chase…I will always love u for that…

-Spencer, with Esme, he says…Trina,don’t, u know that’s a lie…

- Nina to Peter…just tell me what u want…

-Sonny to Phyllis…I’d be lucky to find what u and Lenny had…

-Jax to Carly…is this what it’s going to be like from now on?…

-Valentin is holding Bailey as he says to Maxie…there’s been a development in Louise’s case…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X