• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

So a doctor and nurse couldn’t tell Peter was dead

Remind me never to go to that hospital. WHY do we need him back, this is not entertaining in the least.
  • 1sbkmcfan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2006

Pretty ridiculous that the both checked and declared him dead. I am happy the doctor and nurse are no longer criminals for the likes of Peter.

Comment

• Bobaloo
      Bobaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      They still committed several crimes, but at least they aren't murderers.
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

So... we're supposed to believe that both Elizabeth and Finn were wrong? How stupid do the writers think we are? I hate these contrived stories! I agree, not entertaining at all!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Orchid
      Day Player
      • Jul 2011

Peter used an Ancient Far East technique that makes people BELIEVE youre dead.....That'll be the explanation?

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
        SunsetFan2011 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah.... that's the ticket.
    • lala214
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2018

That same nurse buried a son that wasn't even hers without even knowing it so..........

This show is lame!!!

Comment

• TinkerTailor
        Scriptwriter
        • Sep 2014

Not only did they miss his pulse and respiration while on the stairs, while carrying him to the basement and putting him in the freezer, but Peter can apparently go without oxygen while locked in a freezer and still survive.

So stupid.

AND I WANT PETER DEAD.

Comment

• Mariko
          Mariko commented
          Editing a comment
          This is my biggest problem, too. If he didn't die from the fall down the stairs, he sure as hell should have suffocated while in the freezer. This is just absolutely ridiculous.

• MalteseBaby
          MalteseBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, I realized FINALLY why they didn't grab a body bag to move him. He might have asphyxiated if he was a real person, and his breath would have condensed immediately in the freezer on the inside of the body bag. They'd have known he was alive.

Liz needs to carry a small mirror in her pocket to check respirations, apparently. It's used in all the old mystery movies.
      • PinkDiamond
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2007

That is the reason why I thought for sure Peter had to be DEAD...Finn who's a Doctor and Liz who's a Nurse...both declared he was DEAD...so how could they both be wrong

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
          Senior Board Member
          • Feb 2008

Maybe he's Undead. Okay, okay, that was "Port Charles" but... same city, some of the same characters! And weren't we joking on another thread about this 'Esme Prince' being a vampire?

Comment

• Anna74
            Anna74 commented
            Editing a comment
            Peter might be more interesting as a vampire.
        • jodyb22
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2009

This is so insulting to the characters of Finn and Liz. A world renowned doctor and a veteran nurse and both of them mis-diagnose a dead man, sure...yeah right.
          Why do the writers go so overboard make simple storytelling so unbelievably stupid???

Comment

• shmotis
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2006

The whole thing is insulting, how did he get out of the freezer w/o being seen after he "died".

Comment

• Soaper15
              Senior Board Member
              • Aug 2010

How the heck did he get out of the freezer?

Comment

• Mariko
                Mariko commented
                Editing a comment
                Whether the freezer was plugged in or not, it's a moot point. He should have suffocated in it, as it was supposed to be air-tight. That's why this is so far-fetched.

• DaffyMaiden
                DaffyMaiden commented
                Editing a comment
                Mariko should have been airtight -- but that thing was old. Gaskets deteriorate.

• wfreshie2130
                wfreshie2130 commented
                Editing a comment
                Beaver in order for your theort to work the freezer would need to be unplugged and someone said old gaskets so not quite air proof.... but that leaves the conundrum that elizabeth and dr finn didn't notice the freezer was unplugged...that park of the hospital hasn't been used in years so the freezer would have been room temp...how could they possibly miss that?????
            • c83gilles
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2008

There better be a good explanation for this because I usually go hard with defending Liz - and I got nothing right now. NOTHING. *smacks table with palm*

Comment

• Beaver
                Beaver commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you remember when Anna asked Finn if there was a possibility that they were wrong about Peter's death. She mentioned that both of them were very stressed and nervous. Finn was also upset about Peter throwing the antidote away. They both may have made mistaken him for dead. That was a clue to the viewers that Peter was not dead. Also, Liz hallucinated Peter on the roof when she went back there. That was another hint that Peter was alive, and he was hiding in the roof. He was probably waiting for someone to come with a helicopter to save him.

• emilydaze
                emilydaze commented
                Editing a comment
                Beaver Good points, I think Anna was right. This is exactly why Finn and Liz were mistaken about Peter being dead, they were very stressed and traumatized and were not thinking clearly. This was not a normal medical situation when they would have been trying to save a patient's life. Their primary concern was to conceal the body as quickly as possible. I have a feeling Peter must have had an accomplice or associate who saw Finn and Liz drag him to that freezer. That person must have got Peter out of that freezer before he suffocated. If Peter was seriously injured, he would have been unconscious for a long time. The person who got him out of the freezer must have had extensive medical ability in order to save Peter's life.

I think the biggest clue that Peter was allive was the empty freezer, that body should have been there.

• SunsetFan2011
                SunsetFan2011 commented
                Editing a comment
                So, that begs the question.... who helped Peter? He must have had someone help him.... I mean he had a pretty good gash to the head from the fall, then placed in a freezer (whether plugged or unplugged) in a part of GH that few people know about. Who would have helped him escape GH without being detected?
            • maggiebh
              Scriptwriter
              • Aug 2015

Why are we stuck with characters like him, (and I am sure we will be tortured with Nelle sooner or later) and gotten beaten senseless with stories we hate? Come on writers, get rid of this people for good! This is not good story telling. This is not even good soap story telling. This is just drudgery!!!

Comment

• Dorry
                Dorry commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. Although I think they brought in Nelle 2.0 with that twit that is Spencer's girlfriend. Ugh. More stories to FF through.

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, no, he won't be around long, will he?
            • wfreshie2130
              Executive Poster
              • Aug 2016

I am horribly behind but saw something about Peter and thought they showed a repeat today so I wandered in here...Peter is back..sonny still doesn't know he is sonny..doesn't sound like I missed much! how could elizaeth and dr finn mitake that Peter was dead???? there is just no way this can be explained that would be remotely believable

Comment

• SamDeanLover1
                Board Regular
                • Jan 2010

I must be hallucinating what I saw was not real Peter is undead

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X