• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CassadineSon
    Soap Addict
    • Apr 2009

Are Tom and Simone Hardy still married?

My memory isn’t clear on this. Are Tom and Simone Hardy still married? I don’t remember when we last saw them or heard about them if they were together or not.
  • donnagbsn
    Recurring Poster
    • Oct 2006

I’m somewhat sure they were divorced. When Tom was played by Matt Ashford, he was with Felicia.

Comment

• eileenregina
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

Yes they are divorced. In fact Simone was engaged to the late Justin Ward but they never married. I am not sure what happened to her since I took long breaks from the show in the late 90s early 2000s. She and Tom are the parents of Tommy Hardy who I last remember at a kid.

Comment

• SonjaJ
        Day Player
        • Sep 2009

I would really like to see them bring Tommy Hardy back as an adult doctor, continuing the connection of the Hardy family to the hospital.

Comment

• Ilar
          Board Regular
          • May 2005

Originally posted by CassadineSon View Post
          My memory isn’t clear on this. Are Tom and Simone Hardy still married? I don’t remember when we last saw them or heard about them if they were together or not.
          They are divorced and Simone was dating Justice Ward but I don't remember them addressing what happened to Simone. Audrey mentioned Tommy a few times but not sure what happened to him. The writers really dropped the ball on Tom and Simone after the original actors left. The actress who played Simone (Laura Carrington) decided to quit acting to raise her child. After Stephanie Williams took over the Simone role and they had the big storyline of her mother trying to break them up by having them question Tommy's paternity, they put them on the backburner and broke them up by having Tom cheat on her while working overseas. David Wallace (original Tom) left the show and the writers seemed to lose interest. IMO, the original actors had chemistry off the chain. After them, not so much. I don't even remember the third Simone's name. Their storyline started out so promising but the writers/producers messed it up by not making more of an effort with recasts. It would have been a great way to carry on the Hardy legacy, especially if they brought back a grownup Tommy as a doctor. They could still do it if they cared about the show's TRUE legacy. After all, the Hardy's were part of the show's beginning, more than 10 years before the Quartermaines...jmo

Comment

• KendallSam
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Jun 2007

Everyone in the Hardy family seems to go work in Africa when they go off screen.

Doctor’s without boarders

I think Sarah is in California and I wish she would return!!!!

Steven Lars is in prison, would be nice if he got out and returned to town.. did he and Carly ever actually date? Or just flirt? (I think that was Steve who worked for her father the lawyer DA or something.. Durant?)

Comment

• KendallSam
              KendallSam commented
              Editing a comment
              Jeff Webber is the son of Steve Hardy and a woman named Helen.

Steve had relationship with Helene during a time when she was separated from Lars Webber.

Jeff has 3 children: Steven Lars, Sarah and Elizabeth Webber.

Heather Grant (maiden last name I believe) is now Heather Webber.
              Last edited by KendallSam; August 22, 2021, 03:41 PM.

• SamandWillowFan
              SamandWillowFan commented
              Editing a comment
              KendallSam Jeff has 4 children now with Hayden.

• KendallSam
              KendallSam commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah, I semi forgot about her.

We need an all of Jeff Webber kids reunion.

I wish they would recast Audrey or have someone move into her home.
          • witchboy
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2005

Tracey Ross from Passions could be an interesting Simone recast.
            I do feel that racism from some fans played a role in how Tom and Simone were broken up and not given the care in their story they deserved. It would be justice to bring them back now and give them another chance.

Comment

• Scha_Nich
              Senior Board Member
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by SonjaJ View Post
              I would really like to see them bring Tommy Hardy back as an adult doctor, continuing the connection of the Hardy family to the hospital.
              Completely agree. In fact I would love to see another Hardy as hospital chief of staff.

Comment

• Jagger1966
                Board Regular
                • Sep 2005

Felecia Bell was the third Simone. I thought she was really good in the part but I don't remember Simone ever getting an exit. She just stopped appearing as I recall.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Dec 2018

Tom cheated on Simone twice. Once with Lucky and then an affair with some woman while he was offscreen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X