• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoccoG1996
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2019

Trina is better off without Spencer.

He is the same little manipulative jerk he was when he was trying to keep Joss and Cam apart when they were kids. I miss the original actor but this new actor has won me over. But Trina is better off without him.
  • SamDeanLover1
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2010

I agree that Trina is better off without Spencer

Comment

• ABCsoul
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2019

But Trina is better off without him.
      Amen!!!

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely agree!
    • mauimama11
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2020

Spencer makes me sick (always has) but this is worse--- using sweet Trina in his schemes --- RUN TRINA RUN before that maniac gets you in a mess you can't get out of!!! (I can see that nutty 'nurse" going after Trina-- arrrggghhh

Comment

• LBD12
        Scriptwriter
        • Jun 2013

Prediction: Nik and Spencer are forced to come together when Esme targets Ava and Trina together.

Comment

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          I can totally see this happening...

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you may be on to something.
      • LeslieC
        Board Regular
        • May 2017

Originally posted by RoccoG1996 View Post
        He is the same little manipulative jerk he was when he was trying to keep Joss and Cam apart when they were kids. I miss the original actor but this new actor has won me over. But Trina is better off without him.
        As I remember it Spencer and Cam used to fight over Emma not Joss. Back then Joss was younger and always dressed up as corn.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right. It is a fact - he even bought Emma a ring once and she wouldn't accept it. Joss was in the background when they were kids.
      • McShirls
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2017

I guess that means that Joss was being a great friend, trying to warn Trina about Spencer's character flaws.

Comment

• BigCheddar2
          Day Player
          • May 2021

Man - I guess they couldn't go the "obsessed ex" route with her because it would make us all think about Lisa Niles, but I'm peeved that Spencer "suddenly" has a girlfriend when he's been hard-core flirting with Trina for weeks. Also, where the heck has she been? Has no one seen them hanging out together at the pool? Dude brags about everything, but doesn't mention a girlfriend to either Joss or Cam?

Comment

• mauimama11
            mauimama11 commented
            Editing a comment
            He wouldn't mention his girlfriend without exposing himself that he was in cahoots with someone else helping him with his plot against Ava -- and he needed Trina to get all the inside scoop that he could on his dad and Ava...

• BigCheddar2
            BigCheddar2 commented
            Editing a comment
            OK - but then why introduce her to ANYBODY on the same day another incident happened? Of all the days. And she was super late to the party, which would set off alarm bells for me. And she can't exactly lie and say she was there the whole time because we know only 4 people had exclusive access to the house.

• GH_Fan_
            GH_Fan_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hard to believe he had no contact with her before now. I know it was supposed to surprise the audience, but it just ended up annoying me as a viewer.
        • ABCsoul
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2019

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b6B08vSvJs0/VjS21AYfJBI/AAAAAAAASUA/Ba2j3blpPOg/s1600/halloweengh2.jpg
          Good times!

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            Awwwwww....Thanks for the memories!

• ABCsoul
            ABCsoul commented
            Editing a comment
            FLPeaches loveya!!
        • 1sbkmcfan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2006

Spending a little time with Spencer so she wouldn't always be the third wheel with Joss and Cam is fine for awhile. Now it is time for Trina to delete her number from Spencer's phone or change her number, pack her bags, get to the dorm and not give him the time of day again.

Comment

• Y&ROn&Off
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Dec 2005

After today's episode, i totally agree.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Mar 2006

Well of course Trina is better off without Spencer. He's been lying to her from the get-go, and she took a bath in a bucket of fake blood because of his antics. However, they are far from done. Spencer obviously likes Trina, and he didn't seem too thrilled when Esme showed up. (And how did she waltz into Wyndemere, avoiding Laura and Nikolas, and get to the parapet anyway? Did Costas let her in?)

Trina is going to suffer plenty of angst, but I predict she and Spencer will still yearn for each other, and crazy Esme will probably target Trina in some way. Let the drama commence!

Comment

• STILL LOVE
                STILL LOVE commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally agree with you that it is not yet over for Trina and Spencer. They will still want to be together but I can see Esme going after Trina to keep her away from “her man” Spencer.
            • DayRose
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Oct 2020

All I can say is Run Trina Run!!!!!! Spencer and Esme spell trouble!

Comment

• samson2
                Soap Addict
                • Jul 2006

Yes she is, but that’s not gonna matter. Lol She’s got it bad for him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X