• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shepherdpal
    Day Player
    • May 2008

anyone want to see Jason and Drew working togther

I know many including me get tired of Jason always being the hero, but I would love to see him take a break from the Carly and mob stuff and being involved in helping his twin brother Drew, I would love to see them both bonding as brothers on an adventure and both saving eachother. Anyone else?
  • FLPeaches
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2016

I've always wished for them to grow closer..

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      Scriptwriter
      • Aug 2009

If Drew's on contract status and it seems he's going to hang around, it would be nice to see them get to know each other, especially if Drew doesn't still have Jason's memories ( which is just bizarre to even write!)

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by shepherdpal View Post
        I would love to see him take a break from the Carly and mob stuff and being involved in helping his twin brother Drew, I would love to see them both bonding as brothers
        Yes I would like to see Jason-Drew bonding;

But only if Jason takes a permanent break from the mob, and TPTB don't write nuDrew as some sort of villain (which they might do, imo).

Comment

• Bella Scorpio
          Contract Poster
          • Feb 2013

No, not unless Jason walks away from the mob for good. I'd rather see Drew and Curtis working together. Keep Drew away form the mob!

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
            want2stayGHfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely agree with this!

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s the way I feel . I was just thinking Curtis and Drew working together is something I would like. If find the mob stuff boring.

• justlurking
            justlurking commented
            Editing a comment
            I would rather see Drew ignore Jason. But not before confronting him about choosing Carson over Sam and his kids (because that’s exactly what he did). Someone needs to shame Jason and Drew would be the perfect one to do it. Jason’s a douche. I’d rather Drew reconnect with Curtis. Theirs was a true friendship.
        • TattooRose
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Aug 2020

Working together no. But would love for them to get to know each other as brothers, only if it is not written as Jason and AJ were. Would love to see soe brothers who finally get along.

Comment

• mrssteveburton
            Contract Poster
            • Oct 2012

I did initially and then they had Drew acting like a complete and utter jerk when he was the one who stole Jason's life. It was ridiculous. I just never liked the character. I didn't like actor's choices or the crappy writing.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
              Eve S Dropper commented
              Editing a comment
              I completely agree with THB54. Drew did not set out to deceive anyone or deprive someone of their life. He was convinced by the all knowing Carly and her groveling minion Spinelli that he really was Jason. So he believed it and started living as Jason only to have his world turned upside down. Of course it took him a while to adjust to the fact that he was now supposed to figure out who he was AGAIN. And the way Carly and Spinelli just kicked him to the curb because he was not really their precious Jason was just unforgivable.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
              Mr.Sami_Brady commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to echo THB54 and eve S Dropper' s comments. GH/ABC recruited BM to be a Jason recast. Then the show decided that BM wasn't going to be Jason anymore after SBu decided to come back. Drew/BM was not the instigator in the cluster**** that was Tale of Two Jasons, and he is not going to be scapegoated as such.

• lala214
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah . . . . not trying to pile on, but I agree w/everyone else. Drew did NOT steal Jason's life. He was led to believe he was Jason. He didn't ask to be Jason or ever claim to be Jason. Carly and Spinelli convinced him he was Jason.
          • ScrubsFan#1
            Scriptwriter
            • Sep 2012

I would have preferred that Jason and Drew bond when he FIRST got to PC. I wish that Drew would have stayed away from Sam - and when Jason got back - they could have bonded and solved the mysteries of their past - and what happened to Jason in those five years.

Imagine Jason having his OWN storyline - that had nothing to do with Sam OR Carson.

He and Billy Miller would have been GOLD together - and would have made a great team.

It won't be the same as CM.

Comment

• Ribbonette
              Contract Poster
              • Sep 2015

Nah. I don't like the way Jason treated him. Maybe down the line it will be fine, but anytime soon is too soon for me.

Comment

• cole'sgal
                cole'sgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Jason wouldn't even be able to carry his own storyline. He can't function except as a Carson lackey.

• Ribbonette
                Ribbonette commented
                Editing a comment
                True. He should've stayed Jason the doctor.
            • Mr.Sami_Brady
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2006

As long as Drew isn't sucked into the mob, and isn't thrown under the bus to prop Jason (basically another AJ punching bag) then I would be fine with this.

Comment

• cole'sgal
                cole'sgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I wouldn't be fine with it no matter what. Drew is a better person than Jason will ever be, so it's best if they just keep their distance.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly! I don't care how hard and heavy-handed TPTB continues to prop and praise Jason as a heroic character. It's NOT going to happen.
            • 1sbkmcfan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2006

No need. Jason's attitude will only result in biased writing in favor of Jason or the pi**ing match will resume. Let Jason stay on the Carly side of the canvas.

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
                Senior Board Member
                • Feb 2008

I do. It'll almost make up for Todd and Victor Jr not getting to have a relationship on OLTL.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                  Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would have to be one of the biggest WTF moves on ABC/OLTL and RC's part. There was SO much potential to explore, but then they killed Victor Jr. in a whodunit, leaving Tea pregnant (only to have her lose the baby on GH to prop Jasam). I hated that Tea was derailed in the online revival as a neglectful mother.
              • Wanda Wolek
                Contract Poster
                • May 2013

I'd rather see Drew working with his good friend, Curtis.

Comment

• thebigman226
                  Recurring Poster
                  • May 2020

Brothers should be close so yes I'd say bond.

Comment

• ToThePoint
                    Contract Poster
                    • Dec 2015

Given the current version of Jason and the writing for him, I say no. Drew will be better off bonding with Curtis and even Dante and Shawn than Jason.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X