• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 8/17

Sam and Dante she could be convinced to stay for one more drink. Dante goes to get drink. Sam gets call from Drew? He needs her help

Jason on the pier talking Brick he called meeting
    with Five Families tonight Joey getting problematic want sot know what Five Families feel.

Cam and Joss watching fireworks.. They talk Ryan. Tony comes in to check on them..He says none of the boats are damaged and the launchs are back.. Cam says if party still going and boats are back so people in the house are being targeted.

Ava at GH talking to Portia. She wanted to check on How she was doing as creepy nurse is lurking.

Spencer and Trina on the parapet. She wonders how he is so calm.. HE just cares that she has fun. All of this is him proving himself. He says nothing and no one will ruin this night as the skeleton masked hooded creeper with the knife is lurking around the corner.
  • OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Sam can hear "Drew" clearly on the phone.

Jason also wants Brick to do a favor for him...

jax tells Carly he is trying to protect his daughter from her...

Cam/ Joss and Tony realize the people in the house are being targeted, specifically spencer.

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Carly says you used our trust to get me to incriminate myself. HE sasy you talk trust. Carly whines the he tried to get her to incriminate.. Carly says how far would you take this.. What if I had said what you wanted. What was your plan..

Sam is like you are not Drew he is dead.. Drew is like they are coming.. Where is her.. the line goes dead. Dante comes back everything ok. Sam says a man claiming to be drew just called.

Brando and Sasha getting the sonogram.

Ava glad Portia and Trina patched things up. Portia says she feel embarassed. Ava says you must have been lonely looking outside your marriage for companionship. Talk of Trina forgiving her. Portia says things moving in that
      direction. Ava says I ebcouraged Trina to talk to you.

Cam and Joss want to look for Trina. Tony says no. Mr. Cassadine has thier own security. Door bell Tony loads his gun as Laura and Kevin show up she wants to see her grandson.. Cam comes out Grandma.. Laura is like nice to know Spencer invited you to party would have been nice to know about the party. Joss says Tony here my security. Laura says we came to see Nik Joss goes he is in dubai is he not..

Trina hears a noise..gets creeped out. Spencer goes to check thenoise and oges in the turret room. she says check the wiFi. Trina will go find Joss and Cam. Spencer will check the wifi Creepy masked hooded guy goes in the turret room.. Grabs Spencer..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        The OB says she has a surprise for Brando and Sasha (they said earlier they do not want to know the sex of the child)
    • mauimama11
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2020

OB has a surprise?? TWINS??? That'd sure make Gladys doubly happy now wouldn't it? (insert sarcastic face here) LOL

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Please post this on the main page - not on the LT - thank you.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Jason wants Brick to check out the meeting place to make sure there are no surprises.

Sam says I picked up phone for a second I thought it was drew. The guy was yelling my name said he needed my help then line went dead. Dante will have a trace on the call.

Carly says were you gonna take it to the PCPD.
      Everything I did was to protect my family ..HE says you know you will always have special place in my heart but Joss is my daughter she is my first priority.. I look at this as trying to save her and you.. What choice would you have mad.

Spencer says don;t hurt me I will give you anything my dad has money as the guy stabs spencer and leaves.

Cam shows Laura and Kevin the writing on the floor. Joss says before Wifi went out Spencer got call from someone claiming to be Ryan. Laura wonders

Trina runs in to Spencer but there is no blood he sits up no blood on knife ( it must have been retractable)

Ava tells Portia about Kiki she says with Trina you are lucky you have something so special. if something good comes out it would be me helping others not to make the same mistake.

Cam says Spencer went upstairs with Trina.. Spencer and Trina come in asking if thye saw the guy

As we see the hooded masked man in the turret room remove the mask it is NIK

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Jax puts Carly on the spot as to how far she would go (to say it aloud).

Ava sobs as she talks about Kiki and the lessons learned.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

The doc tells Sasha and Brando the baby is perfect.

CArly says I made my choice everything I did since Sonny died was for my family. JAx says you don't understand I would do anything to protect Joss. Jason shows up Carly tattles on JAx.

Sam says can the guy figure out who was calling. Sam says it couldn;t be Drew. Dante says we know Peter caused the crash Sam syas do you think it was Peter who called me. She says it sounded so much like Drew voice.

Portia says I wasn;t nice to you when we first met I was jealous of your relationship wiht Trina. I am glad she has you in her life..I think I may have underestimated you you have generous heart. Ava says keep that between us. Portia has to get back to work. Ava alks away as Creepy nurse watches.. and smile the evil smile

Laura checks on Spencer who is not freaking out about the stabbing.. Joss asks if Trina is ok.
      Laura is like Ava told us somethin might happen. Spencer dad told Ava he had a plan. the masked man shows up nik takes off his mask..

Ava goes to her car in the garage it is on fire..

Comment

• Jackaled
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Nov 2007

Laura says it was you. Nik says Spencer needed to taught a lesson. Spencer says it was all you..Why...Laura says what about his friends. Kevin yells at her. Laira is ashamed of him but nik doesn;t seem to upset.

Dante says whoever called wanted to upset you.

JAx says you think I wanted to take it this far. JAx says Jason would do anything for you if you asked him to take over the business for you he would . Carly sasy we are done. you crossed a line.. whatever bond we had is broken .. JAx is like this isn;t about you and me and he leaves. Carly sasy he betrayed me. he used my trust. Jason says did you say anything.. Carly says I dohn;t think so.. JAson says we need to be sure..

Tony comes in for Joss.. Nik says he restored wifi so they can call. Cam and Joss will go Trina will stay. Nik is looking at the mask Spencer says did you shut down the wifi.. He made the launches unavailable. Nik wanted Spencer to feel as frighten and helpless as Ava did when he stalked her.

PCFD put out the fire in Ava car it was not an accident. there was a badge left there he show it to her and she faints.

Comment

• Jackaled
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

Dante says they could locate origin of the call.
          Sam wonders why someone would do this pretend to be Drew. the voice was so real it couldn;t be except/ Dante says you believe that was Drew.

Jason says you sure it is deleted wipe the phone..Spin.. Spin hacked Jax phone.. Carly says the number of people I can trust got smaller. Jason is liek will you be ok for the meeting.. I have to be. Carly gets call from tony.

Spencer laughs Are you accusing me of stalking Ava again. you said you believed me.. Spencer sasy maybe you should be so quick to defend me..

Portia brings Ava water.. Ava is fine just shaken up. Whjo would do something this awful.

Tony tells Joss your mother is coming..

Spencer sasy I am confessing to one transgresson only I threw a party when I thought my father was in Dubai.. Nik says you sent Ava daughter a teddy bear with Ryan voice who does that. Trina is like OMG would you really go that far.. Nik says own up to waht you did be the son your mother would want you to be. Nik gets a call from Ava. She say my car was set on fire.
          IS Spencer with you. this happened at the hospital. nik says it couldn;t have been spencer.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            today is good!!
        • Jackaled
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

The doc asks Sasha if she still suffers Morning sickness. no.. the doc says nice to meet you dad. and leaves. Brando is glad Sasha let him come to the appointment.

Carly says something wierd going on at Wyndemere I need to go to her I need to be at the meeting.. JAson is like don;t worry I will meet her. Carly sasy take care and becareful

Cam says do you think it was Spencer father the whole time. Joss is like for his own father to do that to him. Tony says your mother will be here soon.

Nik says Ava is fine. Laura says so Spencer is innocent wish I could say same about you.

Portia asks Ava you sure you are ok.. ava says not really.. Portia says who is the stalker. someone emulating Ryan.. whoever it is they upped teh stakes.. She shows Kiki ID.. it was with Kiki I buried the badge with her.. The evil nurse walks by with a smile.

Sam syas the body was never found I have to consider maybe Drew didn;t die..

As we see Drew thrwon into a cell by some guy who says this is the last place you will ever see

A tribute to Jay Pickett

The End

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            Carly is really torn about picking up Joss and missing the meeting (she just proved Jax's point), but Jason reassures her to take care of Joss and he will go to the meeting.

Laura tells Nik that Spencer is innocent, but he isn't, as Spencer glares at Nik.

and the guard has an australian accent with the new Drew Cain (CM).

a nice photo of Jay Pickett - formerly of Port Charles. RIP.
        • karmasita
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2013

•••PREVIEWS•••

-Laura to Nikolas…ur going to end up going down the same path ur father did…

-Spencer to Trina…would u be able to forgive me?…

-Liesl to Jax….there is an art to gathering covert evidence…

-Curtis to Sam…do u believe Drew is still alive?…

-Drew…Sam, ask questions…

-Joss to Carly…did we interrupt something important?…

-Jason…this meeting will continue, repercussions will follow…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X