• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • desertfox
    Executive Poster
    • Nov 2015

Joss called Cam "friend" to Carly and Jason

and not boyfriend.... does that mean? hmmmmmm...
  • Topaz25
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2016

She definitely stumbled over it. Maybe it is too new for her to state 'boyfriend' or she wants to be sure they are on same page. Might be that simple.

Comment

• McShirls
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2017

It means she's a teenage girl/young woman who doesn't want to prematurely put that label on Cam. Sounds mature, to me.

Comment

• desertfox
        Executive Poster
        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
        It means she's a teenage girl/young woman who doesn't want to prematurely put that label on Cam. Sounds mature, to me.
        I guess you can call them kissing friends... ?

Comment

• Bella Scorpio
          Contract Poster
          • Feb 2013

It's because she doesn't really want Cam as her boyfriend, she just didn't want Trina to have him. She's just like her mom was all those years with Jason, Carly never wanted any other woman to have Jason, she wanted to keep him for herself - which clearly paid off since now that she's ready to have Jason he's still there for her. Joss is probably thinking she can keep Cam as a backup if none of her other relationships work out he will be sitting there waiting for her.

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            That's not what I saw. Trina was not interested in Cam. Joss and Cam finally discussed the lies Dev told to keep them apart. And joss has no other relationships, so I fail to see Cam as her backup.

• Carablue
            Carablue commented
            Editing a comment
            There's nothing about Joss that would lead me to think any of this is true. The change in her relationship wit Cam is new and she's a bit unsure what to call it.

• mauimama11
            mauimama11 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's exactly what I'm thinking---like mother, like daughter!
        • Tricialen
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2005

It's brand new so maybe she doesn't know what to call them yet?

Comment

• kems4
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Dec 2017

I took it as she was uncomfortable to talk about him as her boyfriend in front of her Mom and Jason as would many kids in front of their parents. Not that she doesn't want him as a boyfriend.

Comment

• Sed76
              Recurring Poster
              • Dec 2009

She just doesn't seem to be into Cam as much as Cam is into her. She is acting nothing like she did with Oscar when she was pretty much obsessed.

Comment

• jpa777
                Soap Addict
                • Feb 2013

Cameron is her “friend” with benefits. Obviously they did the deed…it was written all over their faces. Tell me you slept together without telling me you slept together! As long as they use double protection I’m ok with that.
                Last edited by jpa777; August 13, 2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• McShirls
                  McShirls commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't see any indictation that they had sex.

• jpa777
                  jpa777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  McShirls Well I did. The glowing smiles the next day…I thought it was obvious. But perhaps I was wrong.

• Clementine15
                  Clementine15 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If or when it happens, we will know, no speculation needed!
              • eileenregina
                Soap Addict
                • Jun 2011

She kind of paused, like she is not used to it. I don't know if it is supposed to mean anything but to tell the truth I really don't care about Joss or what she says.

Comment

• Adriane
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Sed76 View Post
                  She just doesn't seem to be into Cam as much as Cam is into her. She is acting nothing like she did with Oscar when she was pretty much obsessed.
                  She may be more careful falling in love a 2nd time - does not want to get her heart broken. I think they are taking their decision to date slow. Maybe she does not see their relationship as be exclusive to each other yet and I don't blame her. College is in a month away and she could meet someone else who she likes better.

A friend of mine dated a guy she met in 12th grade for 4 years in college only for him to want to suddenly spread his wings and date others right after college graduation. She was shocked when he broke up with her. What a waste of those college years she could have met someone who wasn't such a loser
                  Last edited by Adriane; August 13, 2021, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• mauimama11
                    mauimama11 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kind of like my story - went with a guy all thru high school - got engaged- he wen to off to college- and off to other ladies-- didn't have a clue that I found out about his 'affair' --when I walked into the bar where he was playing (band), shoved my engagement ring in his face, loudly stating he could go f.... himself--- What a waste of 4 years when I could've been with someone else! I dumped a super wonderful man for that jerk back in my freshman year!
                • LizWebberFan
                  Executive Poster
                  • Jun 2016

Yeah, I noticed that too. In her defense I don't think she and Cam have officially defined their relationship, so maybe it felt premature to call him her boyfriend. But it also kinda made it feel like she's not super into Cameron.

Comment

• Canuckster84
                    Canuckster84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BS, shes all over him! If anything, I think Cam isnt into her as she to him...
                • McShirls
                  Soap Addict
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by jpa777 View Post
                  McShirls Well I did. The glowing smiles the next day…I thought it was obvious. But perhaps I was wrong.
                  They are 18 year old virgins. Surely they wouldn't fall into bed after dating for a week. If /when they do, I'm sure we'll be aware of it as it would be a significant life event for them both.

Comment

• jpa777
                    jpa777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought the writers were trying to make it obvious to everyone without saying anything. Guess I misread. Really, my mind is not in an accusatory or assuming place and I’m not thinking the worst. My mind just travelled there I guess. They just acted, to me anyway, like they did. And who cares anyway as long as no one gets pregnant or gets an std and they love each other! But I can’t be the only one who thought what I did.
                • DayRose
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Oct 2020

I think their relationship is too new for Joss to feel comfortable putting a label on what her and Cam have at the moment.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X