• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taramartin
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2013

Little Donna today looks so much like Sonny

She has dark/dark hair like Sonny, I hope as she grows that continues and that she has dimples.
  • leehaven24
    Scriptwriter
    • Jan 2007

Donna is a cutie!!

And of course.....

Carly had to remind us again what a "great dad" Jason was to Michael, and that Donna would be SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM....YUK

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      Jason WAS a great dad to Michael.

• samson2
      samson2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jason’s a dead beat dad unfortunately.
      That was one thing he always have going for his character……..
  • believeinme246
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2015

Once again, GH has a top notch casting department. That little girl is precious. I could easily believe that she is Avery's sister.

Comment

• bbgamer
      bbgamer commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it was Avery at first and thought surely she was old enough to feed herself!

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO - I just glanced at the screen for a moment when I first sat down to watch the show and thought it was Avery also. I wondered why she was in a high chair and Jason was feeding her, LOL!
  • McShirls
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2017

I agree. Great casting. And I have to comment again that the refrigerator in the Corinthos house always has children's art hanging on it. I love that.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      Scriptwriter
      • Aug 2009

So glad to see the two little girls who look like they are Sonny's children- Avery and Donna. Both are precious little girls. I'm not a huge Sonny fan, but the casting dept. has finally been true to Maurice's Salvadorian and Nicaraguan ethnicity. Maurice cherishes family so much- it was only right to cast tan skin, dark haired children.

I still remember the day Jason told Sam about seeing baby Lila and how she looked. " She had very dark hair like yours and Sonny's and it was curly like his". I knew that was the first homage line to Maurice as a biological father ( as Sonny), and I unexpectedly cried.

Comment

• Alyzu
        Lurking in the Shadows
        • May 2018

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!!!!!!! ❤️

Comment

• franron
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2005

Why would a little baby say 'Daddy', to Jason, if no one else in the family calls him that, by name? Kinda like how Wiley understands genealogy, with his, '...not my mama', comment?

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
            want2stayGHfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent points!

• pelori90
            pelori90 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe she's been around Danny and Scout and seen/heard them call Jason Daddy. Or maybe it's a words she associates with the man who feeds her. She's too young to know that it was Sonny before and Jason now. I thought it was nice conversation between Jason and Carly on how to handle it and how maybe they would need to reenforce her calling him Jason. It felt like appropriate conversation to have given that as far as they know Sonny is never coming back.

• 1sbkmcfan
            1sbkmcfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, and especially with Wiley being able to tell Willow she was not his mama and send her off running and crying when he had never put two words together before.
        • PinkDiamond
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2007

She's a little cutie pie...and she does favor Sonny...wonder if she will follow in both her Father & Mother's footsteps...and become a Mafia Princess in the future

Comment

• sonyab1974
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by franron View Post
            Why would a little baby say 'Daddy', to Jason, if no one else in the family calls him that, by name?
            Has anybody talked to her about her father? If not, then who else is she going to call daddy? Maybe she thinks Jason is her daddy!

Comment

• franron
              franron commented
              Editing a comment
              Just saying that Carly, whoever, would say that 'Jason is gonna feed you your cereal. Eat it up...'. Daddy names himself, and others refer to him as, 'your Daddy'. Kids don't know any different. Surely, the others in the household don't refer to Jason as Daddy.
          • Wild Horses
            Day Player
            • Oct 2017

I thought the same thing that she could pass for Sonny's child for sure.

Comment

• FLPeaches
              Contract Poster
              • Jul 2016

Donna is such a little sweetie ♥
              I hope we see her and Avery playing together, maybe in the park..

Comment

• justduckey
                Recurring Poster
                • Sep 2013

I bet Maurice can’t wait have scenes with her.

Comment

• taramartin
                  taramartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He and the children always interact so well together.

• FLPeaches
                  FLPeaches commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love how he's always so good with the kids
              • sonyab1974
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2007

"franron commented Just saying that Carly, whoever, would say that 'Jason is gonna feed you your cereal. Eat it up...'. Daddy names himself, and others refer to him as, 'your Daddy'. Kids don't know any different. Surely, the others in the household don't refer to Jason as Daddy."

I don't know. This is the first time they showed Donna in a long time. I bet Carly WISHES Jason and her had a baby together!

Comment

• LadyScorpio2
                  Board Regular
                  • Jul 2016

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
                  She's a little cutie pie...and she does favor Sonny...wonder if she will follow in both her Father & Mother's footsteps...and become a Mafia Princess in the future
                  Little Donna could one day take over for the Port Charles mafia don.

Comment

• Adriane
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2011

I thought it was interesting that Jason did not want Donna calling him dad . A child that young will usually grow up calling a step parent mom or dad

Comment

• Ribbonette
                      Ribbonette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Probably because he knows he wouldn't be here stepdad except for the MOC. I'll give Jason one thing, aside from Michael, he's not into stealing other people's kids (even when "deceased") and is rather just thrown into being the stepparent.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X