• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoidRage
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2017

Any Harmony fans?

I don’t like her as much as Gladys but I always like it when she turns up on my screen. I hope she gets a good story and sticks around.
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

I’m afraid she’s going to fall victim to Ryan, kinda like Mary Pat did. Ryan’s helpers never fare well.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Great minds think alike.
  • MalteseBaby
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2009

I've been liking her much more lately, as well. She's being written more softly and toned down, helpful, and not sarcastic.

Honestly, what this indicates to me is that she's likely the next to die at Ryan's hands. Making a future murder victim sympathetic is a soap staple many times.

Comment

• morgana
      Contract Poster
      • Nov 2005

I find the character fairly interesting, and hope that she does not fall victim to Ryan.

I don't need her to become romantically involved with anyone, but would like her character to continue to grow and evolve. Wouldn't object to her ending up with a part time job at the hospital - could add some Mother/Daughter bonding or growth to both characters.

Comment

• CashierJudy
        CashierJudy commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. This time, I actually like her. In fact, she seemed more rational than Alexis! And she recognized her mistakes and shortcomings and leaving that mail for Alexis and Nik to read was very smart and also thoughtful...trying to help. So, I would hope she could become a GH staff person and continue on the show and not become a victim of RC. Please!
    • NYC_SOAP_FAN
      Day Player
      • Jul 2008

For some reason I really like harmony

Comment

• Shellyinphx
        Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
        • Mar 2004

Nope but I'm also a Willow fan and I just can't get past what harmony did to her own child. Some things I don't get past.
        Shelly, Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• Bobaloo
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2020

I really like the actress, and I think there could be interesting story to tell with her character. I find her past actions as a mother, co-cult leader and trafficker of young women abhorrent, but it is a goldmine of story to pull from, and it's been addressed directly already, so I'm looking forward to what else Harmony can bring to the story.

Comment

• victorialord
            Executive Poster
            • Jan 2013

She was "brain washed" by Shiloh, has apologized, served her time in prison and helped put Shiloh in jail. She only "helped" Cyrus as he was blackmailing her with Willow's life.
            While this is not a person I'd want in my real life, she's among a town of killers and such. The hypocrites like Sam, Carly, Alexis, Michael have no right to look down their noses at her.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Mar 2006

I don't think Harmony was brainwashed by Shiloh -- she was his lieutenant and she played an active role in running the cult, gathering blackmail material on and extorting the victims, taking their money and squirreling it away in offshore accounts, and aiding in the drugging, branding and raping of the young women her lover fancied. Including her own daughter.

Harmony was the thug who was controlling the police in Beechers Corner.

She was just as much behind the terrorizing of the young woman who was made to take the fall for her husband's death as Shiloh was.

Just because Harmony decided to turn against Shiloh after one stern talking-to from Jason doesn't erase her complicity in Shiloh's crimes.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                CarnyQueen commented
                Editing a comment
                Harmony did indeed have a living husband when she joined the cult -- and, as Jason just stated the other day, she helped to kill him. It was very clear that Shiloh was Harmony's lover -- she was incredibly jealous when he was trying to get with Sam and we heard her try to get Shiloh back in her bed. And even if Harmony did drink the Kool-Aid, it doesn't excuse her actions. I wouldn't say a terrorist who had fallen under the spell of ISIS deserved a second chance, even if brainwashing was involved. Having children with three different mobsters or being married to a mob enforcer doesn't come anywhere close to being involved in the murder of your own husband, grooming your daughter for a cult leader's bed and raping an unknown number of other women.

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree about harmony, I didn't see any of her actions as that of someone brainwashed.. she all but raped all those women herself.. real or reel i just can't and the crimes of other women doesn't change that for me

• Bobaloo
                Bobaloo commented
                Editing a comment
                For me, I think it's the ripped-from-the-headlines part of this that makes it difficult for me to get past it with this character. The very real story this is based on, and the real woman Harmony represents (Alison Mack) is so fresh in my mind, the horror she unleashed so clear and current, that it's hard for me to separate real from reel. I can forgive fictional characters all manner of depravity, but when it's so closely tied to real life, I admittedly am having a hard time separating it all.
            • SamDeanLover1
              Board Regular
              • Jan 2010

Hello Mrs. Dennis, lovely to see you again. I like her, I forgive her, she has made amends for what she did. She can continue to be a health aide.

Comment

• SamDeanLover1
                Board Regular
                • Jan 2010

Hi Harmony. I know the actress from a different show

Comment

• SamDeanLover1
                  Board Regular
                  • Jan 2010

She is Bo Dennis' Mom from Lost Girl. I really miss it

Comment

• nykarenb
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Nov 2009

I’m not a fan and won’t be the least bit sorry if Ryan kills her. Some things are just a bridge too far for me. Recruiting young girls to be drugged, raped, and branded is definitely a bridge too far. We don’t even know how many girls had their lives destroyed because of her. But it was far more than the few we saw in Port Charles.

Comment

• jodyb22
                      Soap Addict
                      • Sep 2009

She is someone who truly sees the error of her past ways and is trying very hard to walk the straight and narrow path now. There are far worse people in town walking around with a full pardon for their actions that they don't regret in the slightest.

She has a lot to make up for with Willow. Instead of watching Willow falling all over herself to sex up milquetoast, vanilla Michael and blather on endlessly about Wiley's naptime or block building escapades, I'd much prefer to watch a story where Haromy and Willow work past their demons. They are no longer in a cult, but the psychological effects linger on and they need to be dealt with and that's a story worth watching.

Comment

• Bobaloo
                        Bobaloo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would actually enjoy getting to see these 2 women come to terms with their past. Harmony was both a victim and a perpetrator, and her daughter suffered the most horrific consequences for both. Seeing them have to work through that, figuring out how to forgive a mother who gave you away to be raped because she was so messed up, how a mother comes to terms the consequences of her actions - it is a really compelling idea. Not sure that daytime could do it justice, but it's such a fascinating idea.
                    • RoidRage
                      Board Regular
                      • Jan 2017

My dream story would be if Harmony saw Terri and fell in love with her own reflection.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X