• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

WTF??? Mon, 8/9 --- Fri, 8/13

I wonder if Chase has done his research, too, and knows about the 5 Steps rule.

Sam sure jumps the gun a lot, and tips her hand about what she suspects.

Yes, Alexis, read the letter out loud, in front of Harmony, whom you don't like, anyway....
  • OLTL'69
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2011

Shawn keeps saying he is doing this for Hayden even though he says Hayden knows who had her shot and she hasn't given him up. Shawn the former hit man is worried about other people SO is he going to give up all he knows about Sonny and Jason's crimes for the safety of others. I think he should make sure Dante gives up who shot him all those years ago.

How TF is Chase getting to PT Look I know people in wheel chairs who can drive but they have to learn how.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
      SunsetFan2011 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing the Qs have an arrangement on getting Chase to and from his physical therapy sessions... special transportation or rides for him...just like they're being gracious enough to allow him to stay at the Q mansion that has special amenities for the disabled. So it's really nice knowing Chase is becoming buddy-buddy with someone who wants to basically bring them down and is using him to do just that.

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, Shawn's reason for searching for who is behind Hayden's shooter is bogus. The writers must have really strained themselves trying to convolute this story into existence.
  • Logan13
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2010

So, Spencer is doing what Ryan can't and Spencer has supposedly been sending tales of his exploits of Ava to Ryan. For some reason Spencer doesn't open one letter (it could be because he left school) so it can get sent back to Ryan. This whole Spencer and Ryan being allies is just one big WTF.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would think a school would forward mail to a student's home but who knows maybe Ryan didn't have enough stamps.
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

Why do Laura and Nikolas presume that Spencer stays put, while away at school, all these years? He seems to have endless funds, able to go skiing somewhere on his own and, break his legs, school holidays, summers without ever coming home, travel documents, his school doesn't seem to keep track of their minor students....

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2010

Many things that make you go HMMMMMM today:
      ~ does Ryan have all mail, media read to him? If the letter to Spencer is fan mail, how did Ryan find out?
      ~ Harmony knows more about Ryan then she is letting on if she is afraid of him.
      ~ who was the person in Naomi's room?
      ~ Sam did a good job of reading Naomi today - perhaps we are getting a return of the fiesty Sam that we have missed
      ~ did Trina write kick me on Spencer, or did she find it, and we don't know who did it? was she getting ready to confess when Nik appeared?

Comment

• december rose
        december rose commented
        Editing a comment
        Was there also a letter from Spencer?

I thought the letter that Nik read was from Ryan to Spencer and returned unopened.

• jodyb22
        jodyb22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Trina supposedly did write Kick Me on Spencer while he was sleeping in the lounge chair. LOL.

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I thought, too, December rose. I wondered if I missed something where there is proof Spencer has written Ryan.
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

Now what? Nikolas is going to go wave that letter around in front of Spencer's face? Not even going to try and work him, with what he knows/suspects?

Any motel/hotel I've ever been to, in modern times, has had auto-lock doors. Had to be sure I had the key card with me, just to go down the hall and get ice....

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes or I would jam it open somehow for that minute

I hope Nik is more diplomatic than it seems he will be.
    • Sky's Momster
      Recurring Poster
      • Apr 2019

Scottie and Austin: it doesn't matter if Edward said he was thinking about making changes unless he actually changed his will. Scottie should know this. And, it seems very odd that Scottie is going off on Austin for not having more, since he took the case and barreled into the Q's claiming they had a legitimate claim.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the premise Scott and Austin are going on is that Tracy knew Edward and Jimmie Lee were corresponding and overcoming their rift. She didn't like it so she started stealing the letters from Jimmie Lee. I'm sure there is something illegal about that. Whether it would be enough to overturn the will in real life is another matter. On GH, it would be enough.
    • Pa.Grannie
      Day Player
      • Mar 2021

Love the way Scotty waves his hand as he's dismissing someone. Been a trait of his for many years

Comment

• DallasGal
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

Scott making a point of telling Austin that DOA means Dead On Arrival —— I think that is shortcut that Austin would be familiar with.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
          Scriptwriter
          • Aug 2009

I wanted to know what's in the professional letters Ryan's sending out. Has to do with him. He has not ever " practiced medicine" except as he had to when pretending to be Kevin.

I think Nik should get to Spencer and get him home to Wyndemere as fast as possible for a father- son conference. That kid's in the line of fire with Ryan and Ryan's hijinks, which are deadly.
          Not that Ryan would say so, and Spencer likely doesn't truly know, but it's still there.

Why does Austin SNOOP so much and work so little? I believe he's going to be a full on villain. I think he's also going to get weaker people to do his dirty work, through blackmail or just " hey buddy, buddy, remember when I did this for you?" kind of ish.

No, neither Chase nor anyone knows about the 5 steps rule, because no such thing exists. A PT patient could walk 5 steps and fall on the 6th. This is just not factual.

Harmony's being so so nice all of a sudden. She's about to be killed, I fear. Make her likeable and helpful then kill her off. Sad, she was getting likeable and with a trace of humor.

BLQ's jacket was a nice flowy one today, but I'd never wear black and red in the summer. ( I also don't live in NY and that may make a difference).

Comment

• Ekokai
            Ekokai commented
            Editing a comment
            Ryan was actually a pediatrician at GH back in 1992. Now there's a scary thought.

It's strange that they're making Austin all sneaky since Franco was supposedly too far gone to be redeemed, opening the door for Austin to come.
        • ToS
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2013

BLQ’s red blazer with the extra wings on the sides reappeared today. So she has two reds, a blue and a black checkered one if I remember right. I know she’s dealing with baby weight, but c’mon now.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
            MalteseBaby commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the floaty tops better than those blazers. These are truly one size fits all. Giving her sparkly props for coming back as BLQ with 3 young children at home.
            Last edited by MalteseBaby; August 9, 2021, 10:29 PM.

• ToS
            ToS commented
            Editing a comment
            The way she was wearing it today made me wonder if AS is actually pregnant again.
        • Maxiegirl
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
          No, neither Chase nor anyone knows about the 5 steps rule, because no such thing exists. A PT patient could walk 5 steps and fall on the 6th. This is just not factual.

Harmony's being so so nice all of a sudden. She's about to be killed, I fear. Make her likeable and helpful then kill her off. Sad, she was getting likeable and with a trace of humor.

BLQ's jacket was a nice flowy one today, but I'd never wear black and red in the summer. ( I also don't live in NY and that may make a difference).
          Who mentioned the “5 step rule”? Willow? Did she say it was a nursing rule? She’s supposed to be studying to be a nurse. I’m concerned about the patients she will have. Will she have the intestinal fortitude to tell them or their family the truth when they’re dying?! She seems to be too much of a “people-pleaser”. I don’t think that’s a good trait for a nurse in training!

Harmony does seem to be turning the corner and becoming a nicer person. Are they redeeming her for something? I think working with Ryan, a serial killer is downright scary!

I hope one day I can see BLQ not wearing a blazer!

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Willow didn't make up the 5 step rule. Blame the writers if the information is wrong. It doesn't reflect on her nursing potential.

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if the five step rule was true., I can't see her waiting (of course she and Michael DON'T wait) and waiting He made three steps today. 4 none today and weeks and weeks go by She is assuming he will make a full recovery some time. What if he doesn't? She is taking any excuse to let this go on and on. OF course it is the writers. It would be the writers if she had gently let him down months ago but they did not go that way

• Pamcho
            Pamcho commented
            Editing a comment
            She didn't say it was a nursing rule. She said she was doing research and when someone can take 5 steps it is a benchmark that they are on their way to recovery.

As a nurse, she will never be the one giving the news that someone is dying. That is a Dr's call.

Since she was a teacher, maybe she will work in pediatrics. I think that would be a good fit.
        • victorialord
          Executive Poster
          • Jan 2013

I know it was last week about Carly's halter dress at the MC, but can't resist another comment-

Perfect for a hot date at the pool. Completely inappropriate for work, let alone running a hotel with the "down to the crack - back"

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by franron View Post
            I wonder if Chase has done his research, too, and knows about the 5 Steps rule.

I was wondering the same thing... yeah, Chase will always make it to 4 1/2 steps and then just won't be able to make it any further before he "collapses."

Comment

• december rose
              december rose commented
              Editing a comment
              4 1/2

What makes 1/2 a step?

He better stop at 4 to be safe

• SunsetFan2011
              SunsetFan2011 commented
              Editing a comment
              december rose I raised it to 4 1/2 instead of just 4 to make it just shy, and a tiny bit closer, to 5 steps that's all. Like Chase is messing with her. LOL
          • Logan13
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by franron View Post
            Now what? Nikolas is going to go wave that letter around in front of Spencer's face? Not even going to try and work him, with what he knows/suspects?
            In the end it produced results after all. Spencer couldn't leave the cockroach alone. The letter was sent before the cockroach incident.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X