• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsValentine
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2009

Joey, Jason/Carly and collateral damage

With tensions rising between Joey and Jason/Carly I suspect there might be collateral damage. I think Joey’s dig to Jason about Carly running their business means Joey will go after Carly. Here’s what I believe could happen…Gladys gets whacked in Carly’s place. Mistaken identity; IF this happens I suspect it could draw Brando into Jason/Carly’s mob. Which of course, would create a wedge between Brando and Sasha.

Anyone else think something like this is on the horizon?
  • LadyScorpio2
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2016

I was thinking something like this would happen. There has to be a reason why Gladys now suddenly has blond hair; will she be somewhere where she is mistaken for Carly and gets hurt? Gladys dyed her hair about the same time that Brando chose to forgo the mob life because of Sasha and the baby. I'm guessing that the Novaks try to hurt Carly and hurt Gladys by mistake and Brando gets drawn into the mob life to either protect his mother or get revenge on the Novaks. If that happens, of course he won't tell Sasha that he is involved with the mob setting up further drama down the road.

Comment

• Batgary
      Batgary commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. The reason Gladys' hair color was changed to blond was so she would die in a botched hit where they killed her thinking she was Carly. Bet Carly isn't even fazed by it and Jax goes into protective Daddy mode and wants Joss out of Carly's house - and I won't blame him.
  • LukeIsDaMan
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2006

I need collateral damage to happen such that it’s a direct result of actions taken by Carly..how truly devastating and karmic that could be!

Comment

• BettieCat
      BettieCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Except that Carly wouldn't care at all. She doesn't like Gladys, so she'd be happy to see her dead.

She would be a little concerned for her own safety, but she wouldn't even blink at someone being killed instead of her.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      No I mean I want Joss to be a victim of the collateral damage! ???
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

I kinda agree. There’s a reason Brasha have been having these conversations.

Comment

• VixensVamp
      Soap Addict
      • Mar 2009

Sasha gets hurt, but Gladys dies. (Don't know when Sofia Mattsson starts her maternity leave.)

Comment

• Batgary
        Batgary commented
        Editing a comment
        I had totally forgotten that Sasha would need to be written off screen due to Sofia's maternity leave.
    • parker joe
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Feb 2005

I don't really see anyone mistaking Gladys for Carly. At least anyone with a competent bunch of underlings, that is. But I'm all for an uptick in mob violence sending Brando and Sasha off into the sunset with their bambino. I think Gladys is suddenly more fashionable to facilitate the improbable job at Deception.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2008

If it is Gladys, I could see that being the catalyst to draw Brando back to the mob. I think because of his mob ties again, either Sasha or even Brando may make the call for Sasha to go into hiding. Whether the baby is born or not remains to be seen. I kinda think she might leave before she has the baby and by the time she comes out of hiding (actress comes back from maternity leave), she'll be back with Brando's son or daughter.

But I never considered Gladys being the collateral damage. If anything, I think it might be one of Carly's kids specifically Michael or Joss.

Comment

• soapfiction
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2012

Usually when there is collateral damage from actions caused by the mob, it’s usually innocent ppl not affiliated with them. So Britt, Jax, Cam, and Trina should watch their backs.

Comment

• channyfan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2011

I ve been wrong many times but something tells me that Cam May end up collatéral dammage in an upcoming mob war.

i dont like the character much thèse days which saddens me as a Zander fan but his death would be devastating and storywise could provide amazing material for the People involved. RH for one would deliver amazing work

Comment

• GHKissOff
              GHKissOff commented
              Editing a comment
              Doubt that very much, first way too cruel to Liz who just lost Franco not that long ago. Second the actor is one of their best younger actors doubt they'd drop him like that. I don't see Cam being expendable, now Gladys is, and so is Brando I'm sorry to say. Heck even WIllow is at this point, can't see where they'll take her now that they wrote her into a corner with this Michael pairing. But Cam doubt it again way too cruel to Liz her husband died the same year and the actors too good if they wanted him gone they would have sent him off to college out of state as was the plan originally.
          • OLTL'69
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2011

It bothered me that they had been dismissive of Joey. I think someone like him might be more dangerous than the more serious mobster. He might do something impulsive. If he is thinking he wants to prove himself to Uncle. He might not be a big threat to who runs the mob but "little people" could get hurt

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2006

I agree with everyone about Gladys. The moment she was shown with Carly's hairstyle and hair color my thought was she would be the victim of mistaken identity and get whacked by one of Carly's enemies.

Comment

• TamJonFan
                Executive Poster
                • Aug 2005

I've been thinking for a while that Willow would be the collateral damage for some reason. Imagine how Michael would feel if he caused yet another of his women to die, or get hurt, plus Chase being a police officer would involve him too. Maybe it's just wishful thinking of my part

Comment

• rosamaira
                  Contract Poster
                  • Apr 2017

Originally posted by ForeverPluto View Post
                  If it is Gladys, I could see that being the catalyst to draw Brando back to the mob. I think because of his mob ties again, either Sasha or even Brando may make the call for Sasha to go into hiding. Whether the baby is born or not remains to be seen. I kinda think she might leave before she has the baby and by the time she comes out of hiding (actress comes back from maternity leave), she'll be back with Brando's son or daughter.

But I never considered Gladys being the collateral damage. If anything, I think it might be one of Carly's kids specifically Michael or Joss.
                  I could see Joss being the collateral damage here. It was always Sonny's fault for the things that happened to the kids due to his mob connections. It is time for Carly and her mob actions to be the one to blame. If she makes it, Joss needs to go to Australia for college. maybe come back in 6 years. I get the feeling that Cam will not end up in a good place being around Joss as her boyfriend. Would hate to see Cam in serious trouble here, so am hoping Joss leaves the states because of her mother's mob actions.

Comment

• believeinme246
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2015

I still think the best of all the options that would have the longest term implication is for Willow and Wiley to be kidnapped, and realize what it means to be part of that family, and takes Wiley and sues for full custody to get him away from that family. She's hoping that by getting custody from Michael, that Wiley will no longer be a target. This would only work with the adoption in place, and I believe it's there for a reason.

Comment

• kcphilly
                      Day Player
                      • Aug 2009

Wow I hadn't thought of that with Gladys new hair color. And her love of hanging out at the MC. I have been thinking something would happen to Brando. Especially after his talk with Jason. That he would witness something and still rush in to save Joss and be killed. Hope I'm wrong I'd like to see where things go with him and Sasha and there's enough PC babies who've lost their fathers.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X