I like the chemistry between Shawn and Ava.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginuwine
    Scriptwriter
    • Oct 2017

I like the chemistry between Shawn and Ava.

Could this possibly lead to something more between these two?
  • jtripp
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2009

So do I and I was thinking the same thing you thought when I was watching them. It all ties together, Shawn being Ava's bodyguard and he's eventually going to end up finding out Nik shot Hayden. They could be planting seed for Shawn and Ava.

Comment

• LBD12
      Scriptwriter
      • Jun 2013

Two years ago I might have been all for it, but now it's a big nope. She belongs with Nikolas. All of this is just letting Spencer win.

Comment

• nykarenb
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2009

Maura West can generate chemistry with a rock. But I have no interest in her and Shawn being paired based on one scene.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
          Maxiegirl commented
          Editing a comment
          ? % agree with you!

MW has great chemistry with everyone! I just like them in this scene and that’s it!

• Lil Fey
          Lil Fey commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to say a boot, but a rock is better

• sesca
          sesca commented
          Editing a comment
          This is absolutely true!
      • Mischianza
        Day Player
        • Dec 2007

Like Austin, I have no interest in a romantic pairing for them. They have yet to play out all the Nava possibilities. Her chem with Nik is still amazing.

Comment

• GH Fan 1991
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2021

No thanks, I like Ava with Nikolas. I'm rooting for Shawn and Sam to become an item.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2007

Ava has chemistry with everyone...but as for her and Shawn...don't see it happening...her heart still belongs to Nikolas

Comment

• AMHardulak
              AMHardulak commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if this will change after Ava finds out what Nik is truly capable of (the truth about Hayden comes out)

• PinkDiamond
              PinkDiamond commented
              Editing a comment
              This is what is so dumb about this storyline about who shot Hayden...almost everyone in town knew it was Nikolas...including Hayden...so I'm guessing Ava knew too... but they are making everyone conveniently forget...so I doubt it will make a difference for Ava whether she already knew or not? She will not hold it against Nikolas...and she knows Shawn was trying to shoot Drew...so what would make him better then Nikolas for doing the exact same thing?
          • Theresa_Fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

I see it too and I like Nava.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2008

I still love Ava with Nikolas. Looking forward to seeing them reunite in the future!

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2010

MW (Ava) has chemistry with any man, LOL. her flirting with Shawn was cute and fun, but serious at the same time. Shawn turned her down as her personal body guard, telling her that he was not in the business any more (remember, he has a job with Curtis at the Savoy, and in his down time, is looking for Hayden's shooter).
                I will say, to me, Shawn was asing many many questions about her stalker for someone who was not interested.

Comment

• jtripp
                  jtripp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shawn will more than likely end up protecting Ava and her Avery. He was asking those questions for a reason.
              • cashun
                Recurring Poster
                • Oct 2005

It seems as if GH is testing chemistry with Ava and other men, such as Austin and now Shawn. It also seems that they are trying to widen the Ava's stalker arc to include Nikolas's shooting of Hayden. I think once the stalker story is wrapped up that the other obstacle of keeping Ava and Nik apart is his involvement with Hayden's shooting. I smell blackmail coming Nik's way, either with Spencer finding out and holding over Nik's head, or perhaps Naomi. I don't think that Ava would have a problem with what Nik did, but I think that others will be holding his freedom over his head.

Comment

• nykarenb
                  nykarenb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ava won’t have a problem with Nikolas ordering a hit on Hayden. She’ll most likely do anything to help keep him from paying for it.
              • LoveandLight
                Day Player
                • Apr 2018

How does MW do it? She has chemistry with nearly everyone. Amazing!! I did enjoy watching Ava and Shawn today. I hope it goes somewhere.

Comment

• stopthefall
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jan 2008

Oh yes, to my surprise they most definitely have chemistry.

Shawn’s pursuit of the person who shot Hayden continues to be ridiculous however. He served time for attempted murder and he did attempt murder just not of Hayden. Added to the whole foolishness of it is he confessed. No one forced him to do that. Certainly not Nicholas.

Comment

• jtripp
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by stopthefall View Post
                    Oh yes, to my surprise they most definitely have chemistry.

Shawn’s pursuit of the person who shot Hayden continues to be ridiculous however. He served time for attempted murder and he did attempt murder just not of Hayden. Added to the whole foolishness of it is he confessed. No one forced him to do that. Certainly not Nicholas.
                    I think Shawn feels like he owes Hayden for allowing her shooter to remain free because of his confession.

Comment

• stopthefall
                      stopthefall commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Perhaps, but it’s a very, very thin branch on which to hold this story. And again, I think unnecessary.
                  • CincyLady
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
                    Maura West can generate chemistry with a rock. But I have no interest in her and Shawn being paired based on one scene.
                    Exactly! Why can't people have a conversation without hooking up?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X