• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

What is Jax up to with his comments on Joss and college

Is he planning on taking classes or teaching at the school to keep an eye on her? he changes on a dime from being upset about bodyguard to being like oh having someone keep eye on her a good idea...who is he going to have keeping an eye on her..
  • FLPeaches
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2016

I thought the same thing, and I'm not sure...It seemed like Jax just suddenly hatched a plan -
    Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't backfire.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2010

I still wonder if he is going to find a way to get her to enroll in university in Australia.... Jax knows that Joss can be 'gotten to' despite Carly's denials, and that Trian is a roommate, Cam is her boyfriend and she has a bodyguard. Carly is denying the obvious, which is sad, becuase it appears the Joey Novak is going rogue.

Comment

• Carablue
        Carablue commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Carly is denying the obvious. Joey Novak's actions were to get Jason & Carly's attention. Joss wasn't in immediate danger. If Jax wasn't so combative, Carly wouldn't be so defensive and they could have worked on a plan together to stop it happening again. This has always been Joss' life, Jax is a bit late to the party with his anger. I think he's triggered by Carly being engaged to Jason.

• FleurdiLisa
        FleurdiLisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Carablue I agree 100%
    • Maxiegirl
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2008

I got the impression Jax was going to try to be on campus somehow to look after her. Like he was going to go teach there or something. I could be wrong!

Comment

• Jackaled
        Jackaled commented
        Editing a comment
        What if he decides to be the dorm dad..
        he stays in the dorm and watches over the kids..
    • McShirls
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2017

Joey Novak spoke to Joss just so she would correctly report to Carly and Jason. He wants Jason, not Joss. And little Joey looks like a drugged up loser with his team of backup guns. Perhaps his own uncle will eliminate him as he's a loose cannon.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
        MalteseBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        FINALLY, someone else sees what I said! He is made up by the makeup dept. to look like a LONG term drug addict. He has the appearance of missing teeth from crack and/ or meth., and he's wired like a meth. head now too.
        NO ONE can deal with a fried brain like that. He's already rogue!
    • NolaAnn
      Contract Poster
      • Jul 2011

Jax filling a position at PCU to keep an eye on his daughter could be a great story. Lots of fun, especially if he's a teacher in one of their classes. I can see it now, Professor Jax and his students, Josslyn, Trina and Cameron ? I just hope his daughter respects him and not take Carly and Jason's side over her Fathers! I want more Jax and Josslyn bonding.

Comment

• SamDeanLover1
        Board Regular
        • Jan 2010

Love the idea, I'm still sure something is going to happen to her though. She better not do that, she is dead to me if she takes Jason and her mother's side over this especially when she gets hurt because of Carly

Comment

• LFBHasGreatHair
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2010

Probably will end up being Jax is the one encouraging Joey Novack to harass Joss in hopes that it gets Carly to stop being an idiot

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be truly disgusting.

• MalteseBaby
            MalteseBaby commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's exceptionally true to Jasper's character. Jasper wants what Jasper wants for Jasper, and Jasper gets it through money , or using women, or blackmail.

Has EVERYONE forgotten poor little girl Nelle's butchering to give Joss a kidney? He's RUTHLESS. Even Sonny would not have hurt a child for an organ procurement.

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            I refuse to believe the rewrite that Jax butchered Nelle for Joss to get her kidney in my mind it never happened I'm glad Jake's alive but the rest I refuse to believe
        • tart777
          Senior Board Member
          • Sep 2012

Jax is up to his dumb antics once again.

Comment

• Q777S
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2015

it was interesting that he suddenly changed his tune. joss wont like her dad on campas as a teacher, or student, or dorm dad or anything else. carly assigning a young looking body guard to blend in - ehh. carly thinks she has all the answers.

i could easily see joss headed in the direction of college drop out and fighting carly for top spot in the mob . she certainly had no fear of novack - joss would make a good mob boss if we must suffer with the soap being more about mobsters than the hospital .

cam has no fear either. both teens are hot wired especially cam - no hesitation to pick up that gun in the garage. he says he is remorseful, but i say he would do it again. he would pick up the gun and use it rather than waving it around like sonny boy and lecturing the hell out of someone instead of shooting them

or joss and cam could become a modern day bonnie and clyde and tour the state of new york leaving a bloody wake wherever they go.

if we must have violence, then let it be much more real with blood and guts and brains splattered on the walls

Comment

• Soapaholic26
              Contract Poster
              • Jan 2017

I thought it was just that Jax realized that a body guard during Joss' college years, years that a young girl might do really stupid things (i.e. Girls Gone Wild), might not be such a bad idea.

Comment

• CHug
                Day Player
                • Aug 2019

I’d love to see this open up some decent story for Jax, but I won’t get my hopes up. The thing that I found interesting was that Carly said the bodyguard’s name was Devin, which is the same name as the teen who lived with them until he died in a mob explosion meant to kill Jason. Couldn’t GH come up with another name? I also wondered if this bodyguard could turn out to be Joey Novack’s ally. It would make sense if he provoked Jason and Carly into giving Joss a bodyguard in the hopes of having his own man close to her. Probably won’t happen. I just hope Jax is allowed to play a decent part in protecting his own child. Jason already has two of his own that he completely ignores.

Comment

• jodyb22
                  jodyb22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought the same thing about the name. Odd that she wants a Devin around when Dev is also the name of her former "friend" who made Cameron think Joss didn't want to be with him.

• Acceler8
                  Acceler8 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Speaking of name choices, it's odd that they made Judge Carson's first name Naomi, the same as Hayden's mother.

• heddalee
                  heddalee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are two unrelated Nina's on the show right now. It happens.
              • OLTL'69
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2011

I have been thinking that Joss should be in intensive volley ball practices that would be like a full time job.

I have wondered about body guards and campus. A former president's daughter started at our local University two years ago. I wondered how her security etc goes. How do you have a semi normal life?

Comment

• SamDeanLover1
                  Board Regular
                  • Jan 2010

Whatever it takes to protect your daughter. Jax go ahead

Comment

• sesca
                    Executive Poster
                    • Mar 2011

I don't understand how Jax is looked upon as the bad guy. Carly is taken a dangerous step by marrying Jason and helping run the Corinthos illegal activities. Of course, he is worried for his daughter. I don't blame him for wanting to protect her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X