• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLTL'69
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2011

loving that Gladys is Brook Lynn's new assistant

LOL why do I find it funny that Sasha is sicking Gladys on Brook. BUT I think Brook Lynn is going to be able to handle her. DANG she starts out saying "I am more an equal".
    WATCH out Brook She is one who I bet is real good at hearing secrets
  • SunsetFan2011
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2015

I think it's a given that Gladys will overhear something between Brook Lynn and Maxie when Maxie returns to work. Maxie can't seem to keep her trap shut and when she talks to BLQ, she doesn't even tone down her voice when they're talking about the big secret... actually, she appears to speak in an even louder tone than usual. Also, Maxie freaks out over everything these days, so of course, that will perk up Gladys' ears and make her more eager to find out what is going on between those two. She'll find out something and probably blackmail them.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      And of course it makes perfect sense to discuss a secret in an office environment where you can be overheard, LOL!
  • Pamcho
    Contract Poster
    • Feb 2012

That sounds spot on. Gladys will find out that Bailey is Louise and there is no Bailey. She will try to blackmail BLQ out of Q millions. I hope that there's a Gladys murder mystery . There will be lots of suspects, especially female ones.

Comment

• AMHardulak
      AMHardulak commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! That would be quite the s/l. (The one I truly worry about is Valentin. He is SO in love with little "Bailey")

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      AMHardulak I seriously think Valentin will try to say Maxie's an unfit mother and he, as the person who's cared for BaiLouise her whole life, should have custody.
  • Maxiegirl
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2008

Wow ? I wasn’t expecting today’s scenes with BLQ, Sasha and Gladys at all.

Brook Lynn and Sasha don’t have the best relationship considering how upset BLQ was with Sasha after hearing about the “fake affair”. I think Brook Lynn was more upset with Sasha then Chase actually.

But I wasn’t expecting Sasha to hire Gladys as BLQ’s personal assistant! At least Sasha is explaining her motives to Brook Lynn! Sasha really knows how to appeal to Brook Lynn!

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
      Eve S Dropper commented
      Editing a comment
      Brook Lynn was way more upset about Sasha's supposed infidelity than Michael ever was! BLQ punched Sasha out. Michael, as I recall, furrowed his brow once before moving on to defend and comfort Willow in her time of need.
      Last edited by Eve S Dropper; August 6, 2021, 11:36 AM. Reason: Gramma ;-)

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Michael did sucker punch Chase. But I think he was more upset about Willow getting hurt by Chase than being hurt by Sasha!
  • DaffyMaiden
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2008

Is that company Gladys said she worked for a nod to another show in this soap universe?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2010

Gladys has already picked up on the secret of Bailey/ Louise given the way BLQ mentioned that she was a new mother.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2008

So once Gladys knows for sure BLQ’s secret re Bailey what will she do? Blackmail her? Who would she be telling though?

Comment

• VixensVamp
          VixensVamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Valentin. I think she'd also tell Brando.
      • ABCsoul
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2019

BLQ has secrets, Gladys and secrets, not a good combination.

Comment

• Tricialen
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2005

Oh Gosh! She's not to be trusted ever! If she finds out about the baby...sigh. She will tell someone and it won't end well. If anyone needs to move out of town, it's her!

Comment

• ForeverPluto
            ForeverPluto commented
            Editing a comment
            Either she will be tell or more likely, she'll use that secret to her advantage to get whatever she wants out of BLQ. She knows the Qs are loaded so BLQ will end up becoming Gladys' new walking ATM
        • BigCheddar2
          Day Player
          • May 2021

As long as she doesn't accidentally broadcast the baby switch secret over the internet while showing off her desk, she'll be one up on BLQ. But let's face it - the moment she gets this nugget of info, she's going to blackmail the CRAP out of BLQ. This woman does not want to work, now matter how cushy the job that's gifted to her is!

Comment

• CarnyQueen
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Mar 2006

Agree with other posters that Gladys is very likely to sniff out the Bailey secret and blackmail Brook Lynn.

There's also the possibility for some good comedy between BLQ and Gladys.

But part of me wanted Olivia or Carly to walk up in and seize on the excuse to bar Gladys from the Metro Court permanently. No hotelier/restauranteur on that level would permit solicitation on the premises. Gladys was trying to hawk makeup to an MC customer who was basically driven from the bar by Gladys's actions.

Comment

• eileenregina
              Soap Addict
              • Jun 2011

I was stunned to see how attractive Gladys really is with her new wardrobe and hairdo. I think the character adds some comic relief to the show which is sorely needed. Brando and Sasha can handle her, LOL!

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
                SunsetFan2011 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. Gladys' makeover was really good.... she looked very attractive and classy.... even though she still doesn't act classy. It was funny about all the things she was wanting to order from the MC because it would be put on Deception's tab and not coming out of her own pocket. LOL

When BLQ asked Gladys about her "background" and she said Lithuania (sp?), I just cracked up.

• Eve S Dropper
                Eve S Dropper commented
                Editing a comment
                i was coming here to comment on the same thing. Wow, it is amazing how she went from dowdy to glamorous with the hair color and makeup and wardrobe changes!

• GHWATCH
                GHWATCH commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally agree. She looks a lot younger as well. I know she will sniff out Louise, but the comic relief is going to be great! I liked when Maxie and Lulu weren’t friends and were fighting over being Kates assistant. Gladys would totally try and make someone assistant to an assistant?
            • ToS
              Board Regular
              • Jun 2013

Amanda was really funny yesterday. Not my favorite BLQ, but she’s doing well.

Comment

• bubsmom
                Soap Addict
                • Jul 2004

BLQ and Gladys together should be good for some laughs. Both actresses are good at comedy.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                  Contract Poster
                  • May 2013

It is definitely a given that Gladys will learn the Bailey/Louise secret and blackmail Brook Lynn. In many ways Gladys reminds me of the early Lucy as they are both connivers. I hope that there is some humor in this story because both actresses would do it justice. I can even see Valentin working into this somehow. My hope - and I know it won't happen because very little I want to happen on this show does - Brook Lynn either breaks down and tells Valentin the truth or he ferrets it out. Then his protective instinct kicks in and he will do anything and everything to protect that little girl from Peter. Once she is safe, Anna will help him come to terms with giving Bailey/Louise back to Maxie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X