• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madluv4ya
    Senior Board Member
    • Jun 2011

I love how Austin is being incorporated into several different stories

I love how he is being incorporated into other storylines and being used with other characters. I felt like RH was sort of pigeon holed in to just Liz and her circle of boys. But now Austin is kinda allover the place and I'm loving it!!! This has just breathed new life into RH for me!

Anyone else???
    Last edited by JCmojoe81; August 3, 2021, 02:19 PM. Reason: edited subject line to prevent deletion of thread due to having too vague of a subject line
  • FleurdiLisa
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2021

Yes! Ugh, The actual name for this literary device escapes me, but I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Forrest Gump.........................

• FleurdiLisa
      FleurdiLisa commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a literary character, not device. Besides, I take it back now. Every person he seems to be involved with seems to be someone he wants to hurt, or use to hurt someone. Franco 2.0

• c83gilles
      c83gilles commented
      Editing a comment
      OLTLBoomer ??? true. He does remind me how Forrest Gump had a hand in everything. I personally like Austin - I like grey characters and I like that we can’t quite put our finger on him yet. Typical Quartermaine!
  • elj2014b
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2014

Yeah, he's causing trouble in a good way. But I'm still curious what the end result will be.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well put. I am also intrigued by what he will do next. That's a good thing on a show where so many character actions are predictable.
  • DallasGal
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

I laughed at BLQ’s comment when Carly said that Austin must have left because of all the drama; “he calls himself a Quartermaine, he needs grow thicker skin if he is going to run with this crew”.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I love BLQ’s one liners so much! ?

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      I forgot that one - It needs to og on the line of the day thread!
  • Quinoa
    Contract Poster
    • Feb 2012

It feels like he’s going to know everybody’s secret too.

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      And use them. His dad would be proud.
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

I do too . Too often characters are isolated in sl’s I prefer characters interacting with more characters not fewer characters.

Comment

• arabian
      Recurring Poster
      • Apr 2018

I am really loving Austin. I do want to see him eventually paired with Maxie or Sam.

Comment

• lala214
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2018

Metoo! I'm loving him so far. I liked his scenes with Chase the best since he appeared. Chase needs a real friend, and I hope that can be Austin.

Comment

• nevarzert
          Soap Addict
          • Aug 2006

I like Austin too and I like that he is involved in multiple story lines

Comment

• Karla1953
            Soap Addict
            • Apr 2010

Not a fan of the character at all...but guessing this is what RoHo wanted after being isolated as Franco with Liz and baking etc. There are many others I would rather see in multiple story lines over Austin.

Comment

• Clementine15
              Scriptwriter
              • May 2015

Though Austin seems pretty unlikable at the moment, l am very interested to see what is made of him having his fingers in so many pies.
              What is he really after? Is there another side to him? He was so good with Maxie, one can see that he is probably a pretty good doctor, bedside manner being so important.
              l am liking that we don't know him at all right now, and his story could go anywhere!

Comment

• rosamaira
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2017

I am happy Roger is now in the role of a Q heir. It is building the Q family back up. True to form as a Q. Has an adgenda and stirs the pot.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X