• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Collette
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2009

Please Writers find Chase a love interest, away from Willow

I'll be so glad when Willow and Michaels affair reaches climax and exposes for everyone to know about the cheating. When that happens, Willow and Chase may head to the hills iin seclusion since everyone know they carried on the affair when she was married to Chase...
    Last edited by Collette; August 3, 2021, 08:19 AM.
  • lala214
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2018

Sadly, I'm sure Millow will NOT be exposed for the lying, backstabbing, cowardly cheats they are. The writers are way too biased when it comes to Michael, and they will never let him look bad. I worry that Chase will learn the truth and fake paralysis so Millow come out looking like the good guys who sacrificed their happiness for Chase and what does Chase do but turn around and betray them. ???

It will be very similar to when Michael reamed out Morgan for not being honest when Michael was the one carrying on an emotional affair w/Morgan's WIFE. Millow will be judgmental and self-righteous. Ugh!

I will just be happy Chase is finally free of them.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Michael and Willow will never be the “good guys”. They abandoned Wiley in his birthday to have sex. While BLQ and Valentin stepped up and were there for Wiley in his big day. Maybe someday Wiley will remember this and recall fondly BLQ and Valentin being there for his birthday and not Michael or Willow!

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      LuvIsLife - I hate how some act like Willow's lies started when Chase fell ill. No, they didn't!! She's been lying to him for months!! She's known for a long time that she's not romantically interested in Chase. She's been playing and using him for months. I just hate that the show won't acknowledge that. Willow must be presented as sweetness and light all the time! Whatever!

Maxiegirl - We know that but the show won't present it that way unfortunately!

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      No, the writers ARE making Michael and Willow look bad, and the whole thing is ridiculous because all four of them-Chase, Sasha, Michael, and Willow were good people before the mess with Chase and Sasha pretending to be lovers. The only one who no longer looks bad is Sasha because she's been allowed to evolve from this. And they are still showing us that Willow is traumatized and Chase has been through a lot that seems to have turned him very childlike and naive. It was not okay for Willow and Michael to have sex while they sneaked out of Wiley's birthday party. That was extremely disappointing, and, I, too, have wanted them to tell Chase the truth. But I think Willow will be better if she gets the help she needs. As for Michael, I am really disappointed in him right now because there's no excuse for him.
      Last edited by kristendny; August 4, 2021, 06:03 AM.
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

I want Michael and Willow to be happy together so that means Chase needs to find a new love. I hope this sham of a marriage is exposed soon! My thought is that when BLQ's scheme is exposed Chase will comfort her and they will fall in love.

Comment

• Pamcho
      Contract Poster
      • Feb 2012

I vote for nurse Amy! They are perfect for each other.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2008

Yes please a love interest for Chase:

Amy
        Brook Lynn
        Kristina
        Serena (when she returns)

Comment

• PinkDiamond
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2007

I think it's in the cards that Chase & Brook Lynn will turn to each other when he finds out about Willow's deceit...and she is exposed for lying about Bailey being her baby

Comment

• AMHardulak
            AMHardulak commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree--Chase will turn to Brook Lynn. (And just watch--Val will find out that he is jealous!!)

• KateQ22003
            KateQ22003 commented
            Editing a comment
            But what's going to happen when Chase finds out that BrookLynn knew and didn't tell him? I would think he will be disgusted with her.

• sesca
            sesca commented
            Editing a comment
            KateQ22003 I bet Chase never finds out that Brooklyn knew.
        • LuvIsLife
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2013

I would love for Chase to be moved onto someone else. I love him and Brooklyn. He sparkles next to anyone he's next to though so I'm counting the days until he's finally free from the dreaded brain dead duo.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
            Maxiegirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah BLQ and Chase do sparkle together away from the “dreaded brain dead duo”! Love that description for the deadly duo of deceit.
        • xoregonian
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2014

I didn't like BLQ before she left to have her baby. Now I see a better side of her, and I want her with Chase. They will be the perfect duo to comfort each other when the lies come out.

Comment

• Remarco
            Board Regular
            • Feb 2015

Michael always is written as the Golden Boy. ( Fool's Gold ). He will come out unscathed and sympathetic as always sacrificing his happiness for others. I guess I am harsh on Willow ... probably she is still under PSTD from Cult City.... and messed up about 'love'. Obsessed with Wiley to a nauseating degree. Chase deserves a better match. Miss Brook is Ok, cuz they pals.

Comment

• stopthefall
              Soap Addict
              • Jan 2008

Yes I want Chase away, on his own soon as possible. It’s hard to believe, but I really think the writers think that we would just love Michael and Willow, and think that they are star crossed or some thing. With each part of this story, in my case, they have become more and more unlikable (along with the dull they already were).

The sooner that I can fast forward the better. But I still have a bad feeling that they’re going to turn this around and make Chase the bad guy in this somehow because that’s the way they do things, the Corinthos (In this case Michael) must always come out ahead.
              Last edited by stopthefall; August 3, 2021, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
                Eve S Dropper commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup. I am dreading the ever so predictable turn this story will take of Chase faking ongoing paralysis to keep Willow with him. Then he will be the horrible bad guy vs his lying wife who is busy boinking another guy in the middle of her beloved son's bday party!!!
            • flgrad91
              Day Player
              • Nov 2012

I still don't get how everyone says Chase needs a new love away from the putrid Millow, yet want to put him with Brooklyn who lives in the Q mansion. That will just be a daily reminder of that boring twosome who lied to him forever.

Comment

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                Once she gives back the baby and Chase can completely walk again, they will no doubt move back into Chase's apartment.
            • samson2
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2006

Brookie
              BLQ
              what about Maxie or Liz?

Comment

• stormy5
                stormy5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Please, don't match any of them with that boring character.
            • Maxiegirl
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2008

Chase and Kristina.
              They fall in love.
              They get married.
              They have 3 kids.
              Two twin sons.
              One daughter.

Comment

• heddalee
                heddalee commented
                Editing a comment
                Kristina, while technically faithful to Chase in the boudoir, shakes Chase to his core by naming their children Ethan, Eeethan, and Ethiana.

• Maxiegirl
                Maxiegirl commented
                Editing a comment
                ????????????

• BettieCat
                BettieCat commented
                Editing a comment
                Not Kristina, because then he would still eventually have to turn into a crooked cop for Sonny...
            • sd3
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2007

I don’t know how anyone can say they want Chase with Brook Lynn when one, she’s lying herself and two, she’s a rude you know what.

They can bring in someone new for Chase or they can put him with Austin.

Comment

• kat401
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2005

Sadly, Chase is going to have to learn that Willow is not in love with him before he can move on to love anyone else. As long as his dream is alive he won't look for another. I really hope that they allow him the maturity and self esteem to bow out gracefully and don't ruin his character by having him fake his disability to hang on to her. But, so far, they seem to be following the trite soap formula to the letter.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                  OLTL'69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes this is how she is hurting him by continuing the lie. I KIND OF got the wedding when he was dying. She should have been honest long before that but OK it was what it was

Now he is healthy he just can't walk WHAT THE HECK is she waiting for. Free him. Be at least honest to tell him she would not have married him if it wasn't for the dying thing that she cares blah blah blah but does not love him that way. He will be hurt but free to fall in love with someone else

• kat401
                  kat401 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess they don't think they will get enough bang for the buck if she just breaks his heart gently by being honest with him.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X