Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be any kids at Wiley's Birthday Party?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be any kids at Wiley's Birthday Party?

So will there be any kids at the party?? Will it be Wiley and a house full of adults? I hope at least the kids who live there get to go to the party! And why is a three-year-old still taking so many naps? Most kids that age give up their naps and just go to bed earlier at night.

They have to put him somewhere. Lol They can be on set as much ,I guess.
    My boys quit napping early also, but my girl she napped up until all day kindergarten.
    My kids also had there friend party separately from the β€œa family”, but they usually had cousins or one friend too .

Comment

Originally posted by FanFromWayBack View Post
      So will there be any kids at the party?? Will it be Wiley and a house full of adults? I hope at least the kids who live there get to go to the party! And why is a three-year-old still taking so many naps? Most kids that age give up their naps and just go to bed earlier at night.
      Well - for a child this age, the adults out number the children, and yes, three year olds do take an after noon nap. At least that is what I am seeing with my grandsons.
      As for this soap - Rocco, and Leo could (operative word) be present, as they live in the Manse too.

Comment

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        And Charlotte. Although we know the little actress has been sidelined with her broken arms.

LOL. It’s true, most 3 year olds are jerks, and you’re lucky if you can trick them into taking one short nap a day.

Comment

Where is the Bouncy House..... and they do need a Killer Clown Balloon man, so Port Charles chic.

Comment

When kids are that young it isn't unusual to have a family party, the kids would be family too.

Comment

And, let's invite that one, new relative that Wiley doesn't even know. A stranger at his party....

Comment

Wiley's cousins Jake,Danny,Rocco,Avery and Scout should attend his birthday party so should his Great Uncle Lucas Jones,Aiden Webber and Leo Falconari

Comment

• Topaz25
                Topaz25 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Avery is his aunt, right?! As is Donna. I only bring it up as I always find it interesting when it happens in real life. Sonny is father to Michael, Avery and Donna.

Sure hope Scout, Danny and Jake are there but then again Jason only cares about Michael.

Comment

• franron
                franron commented
                Editing a comment
                Lila's Kid's is everyday, but can't miss in order go to the other kid in her family's BD party...not even off screen. But, Austin will be there...

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not like Jason is making the decision. The writers and the availability and safety of the child actors will be the reason they will or won't appear.

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems like Lila's Kids is an all-day, all-night kid's camp. The kids are dropped off there at all hours of the day and into the evening.

Maybe they could have Dante yell across the room at an unseen Rocco so we know he is at the party (hey Rocco that is enough cake)

Comment

• taramartin
                taramartin commented
                Editing a comment
                πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Topaz25
                Topaz25 commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be awesome! But in reality they should totally play it that way. At least make comments that they are in another room, the yard...SOMEWHERE.

What about Violet and Bailey? I know a baby. But she will be 10 before we know it. The show is full of kids and no one sees them. Aiden used to be so cute when he was on. Baking all the cakes. Scout and Avery could definitely go.

Comment

I couldn't care less about his birthday to be honest lol

Comment

Since Wiley is a Corinthos, Q, Spencer, and a whatever Nina is. He is related to almost everyone. It could be a big party

All those people there and the kid is napping.

Comment

• franron
                    franron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why did they set the party at that time if they know that is when he takes his nap? It seems like he should be up and running around, excited for his own party. Be getting trained to welcome his guests. It's like it really is a party for adults.

Sigh. C'mon, soapers, you know the drill:

This isn't really a birthday party for Wiley -- it's an excuse for a big gathering that 1) gets Austin to visit during a Quartermaine family event; 2) gets Valentin a chance to maneuver to try to hold on to the ELQ CEO position (because really -- Valentin doesn't care about Wiley and no one other than BLQ likes Valentin so there's no reason he would be included at that party); 3) allows Willow and Michael to talk about/bond over her baby; 4) sets up the arrival of Willow's surprise guest.

Wiley is having the longest nap ever as an excuse to keep him off screen. Next thing we will hear is that he is playing outside with Leo and Rocco and Charlotte under nanny's supervision and all the kids are having a smashing time with Wiley's new presents. He might not be shown at all because his physical presence isn't required to further the plot. Same with all the other kids we never see.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                    MalteseBaby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wonder how our little Scarlett is doing, the child who plays " Charlotte" and has had fractured limbs.

• xoregonian
                    xoregonian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At least at Violet's party we had the guest of honor running around in and out of the house, going to her petting zoo (off screen of course), playing games, etc.

My prediction!!!

AUSTIN will save some child or teen's life, likely via the Heimlich maneuver or some other equally dramatic medical miracle. Or, he'll decide to mess with Chase and his legs some more, because I instinctively know he enjoys being nosey and snarky more than having to smile and attempt to feign interest in small, sticky children. Even Q children.

The All- Mighty New Quartermaine will then be lauded and applauded, and temporarily considered to be a Very Special Valuable Asset to the " family".

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X