Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ... these writers seem bent on putting people together as couple that are just awful choices, Michael/Willow, Jason/Carly, Liz/Finn, and Mike/Nina. At the same time, they thrived on breaking up couples that were good together, Nava and JaBritt were two of the newer couples that had so much potential yet they ruined them. And don't even get me started on ruining Friz, I still haven't forgiven them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
      I think they sacrificed Willow and Chase for that drip Michael. That and Millow is just lame.
      The ONLY time I found Michael interesting is when he hated CarSon over AJ's death. I do think Chad is an adequate actor but he is not a compelling enough character to be a leading man which doesn't bode well for his love interest either.

Comment

I would have voted the last two if possible. I find them very boring, but I also don’t like this sacrificing Chase

Comment

Two boring and milquetoast characters together just equal up to wasted air time. The show's content is already a scant 38 minutes on average and every second spent showing this awkward, chemistry free pairing having the same incessant conversations about Wiley or how they have to hide their awkward feelings is time wasted.

Comment

Love them ! Always have! They should have been paired in the beginning . Trying to put chase and willow back together after she married Michael was a mistake and it’s just ridiculous what the writers have done to this pity chase SL and he’s hiding that he can walk , this is crazy!

Comment

I Like Michael & Willow together. Now that Chase is starting to walk I can see him walking in on Michael & Willow at the gatehouse and the sham marriage ending.

Comment

I totally don’t buy them as a couple. As much as Willow loved Chase, I just buy her choosing Michael.

Comment

I don't think the reason there are negative threads that show up has anything to do with the two of them together, it is because Chase is trashed when they show up to try to make Michael and Willow relevant somehow. If the writers would just leave Chase out of the equation and focus on Michael and Willow and their bonding over Wiley's blocks and storytime, there probably wouldn't be any threads, or at least not as many. Michael and Willow are boring, and Chase fans resent how he is being used to prop up their pathetic relationship. Let Michael and Willow stand on their own, and leave Chase alone, out of their orbit forever. That would make everyone on all sides so happy!

Comment

• carson288208
                    carson288208 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a Chase fan, i must co-sign this post. I agree with everything you said. Chase should've been freed from their orbit a long time ago but instead, he is on propping duty. The writers need to take the floaters off Millow and see if they sink or swim on their own.

I love them and always have. I honestly don't understand the intense objection to them.

Comment

• Sioban
                    Sioban commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If they stood on their own, no one would object to them. Chase is being trashed to prop them. Just leave Chase out of it, and let them succeed or fail on their own. Most viewers will probably stop paying attention to them if Chase is left out of their inane relationship, and then everyone will be happy!

• carson288208
                    carson288208 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Their not getting special treatment. All ships go through this. Some take it to far but every pairing has a negative side. I've seen far worse with other ships.

I hate Millow for a multitude of reasons:

I hate how Chillow was broken up.
                  I hate how Chase is used as angst for them.
                  I hate how boring they are together.

Comment

They're a bit dull, but I don't hate them.
                    ​​

Comment

I went with they aren’t my favorite couple, but I like them. For me, Michael and Willow fit pretty well together. They have similar personalities that compliment each other well. I like how their romance is a true slow burn. We got to see them as friends first and then develop into something more. Outside of lying to Chase, I think their relationship was built on a pretty solid foundation (for a soap that is).

Comment

I went with I strongly dislike them but not anything to do with Chase. But that was just the closest to the truth. I definitely don’t care for them and it’s not about Chase. There are weaker spots in the show. I think Willow still has potential. I really like the actress. Maybe make her Nelle’s twin and test her chemistry with Nik. Michael? I don’t know. Maybe Chase could become an alcoholic and give Michael the Jason Morgan brain damage character correction.

Comment

One could make a case for any of the anti-Millow options. though it's "strongly dislike" for me. Just don't see any romantic chemistry between the two of them; they made nice friends, and that's where things should be.

Comment

I've disliked couples before, but never like this. I truly despise the pairing. The writers are insistent on giving them tons of sex scenes to prove their chemistry, it isn't working for me. Both characters are spineless bores. Willow being in love with Michael is the least believable thing for me. Michael is about as exciting and appealing as watching paint dry. The amount of air time these two get is nauseating, not to mention the fact that they are throwing Chase under the bus for this joke of a relationship. At this point, it is clear that the writers are obsessed with them. I will have to just pray that they either get backburned or Willow gets killed off.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X