• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 7/29

Joss visits Cam at home. They kiss as Liz interuppts.

Trina and Ava at the pool Trina wonders more remote work should gallery be closed this long.
    Ava is like its is ok. Spencer shows up.

Nik and Sam talking at MC Nik talks his visit with Alexis. Ryan is there

Olivia at home with brook and Valentin who leaves they are getting ready for Wiley party.
    Chase brings a gift. Valentin owes him apology.

Anna at home gets visit from not happy Dante who wonders why she is holding out on him. not sharing info on the case.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Valentin talks he didn;t do anything till it was too late. Chase says only Peter responsible for Peter. Valentin congrats him on his marriage. Valentin regrets his part in the collateral damage.

Anna says I would have told you if I knew anything since yesterday. Dante is looking at her like WTH.. Anna asking about the blood. D

Liz says morning Joss she leaves... Cam says to Liz Joss and I are together. Liz says you look pretty together to me.. He says are you mad. no
    I am glad you have each other. Cam says used to going to Franco with these things. Liz hugs him.

Brook says to Olivia you are critizing me.. Olivia is like you misunderstand you are amazing with Bailey you are being so generous with Valentin cuz you are trying to supress that overwhelming mother love.

Spencer talks friends Ava says didn;t know you two were friend till yesterday. Spencer says Trina and I learned to stay out of other people business. Spencer says too bad you didn;t bring Avery I would have like to visit is she still staying with Aunt Carly.. Ava looks at him..then leaves.
    Trina says Ava has been good friend to me.

Sam says mom didn;t tell me that she was in facility with Ryan. Nik is like he is not a danger.
    Sam says Ryan is capable of fooling you and anyone else. Nik talks the divorce not his choice it is Ava. Nik says what going on with you she is working case. Shawn didn;t shoot Hayden hired me to find out. you will help me find him.

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Brook says to Bailey we have to keep our relationship professional. You can;t do that with your dad he is decent guy he adores you. she puts Bailey down in the bassinet. you and me we shouldn;t get to comfortable with one another save your adorable eyes for you real mother. Chase hears what do you mean.

Liz says Franco just wanted to see you happy. Cam says franco would want all of us to be happy as she flashes back to walking in the park with Finn talking Peter . Cam leaves.

Dante says you expecting someone you seemed surprised to see me. Dante says Valentin not best track record. people don;t change. Dante leaves as he opens the door Valentin is there.

Sam says Hayden went to see Shawn in prison said she knew the shooter but then left town.
      Nik says our relationship was complicated. Nik says Hayden and Jax helped me reclaim what is mine.. She left town afraid of Valentin. Sam says can you find out anything on her let me know. Ava shows up. Nik warns Sam HAyuden has qeustionable friends and trouble to your doorstep.

Spencer says what should we charge to AVa account. Tina says Can;t CAssadine afford thier own. Spencer brags they can afford that a castle and more. Joss comes along Trina says Spencer is promising to throw us a party.

Comment

• Jackaled
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Nov 2007

Nik says to put Ava drink on his tab. She says you shouldn;t be seen with me. He wonders what upset her. He said he saw Ryan he talks visiting Ryan. Ava says if not Ryan it makes things worse since we don;t know whpo.

Joss says nice to throw us a party. Spencer says I didn;t agree to anything. Cam comes along. Spemncer says whatever the lady want the lady gets.

Dante at the Q house Olivia answer the door she has glitter all over her.. Olivia says Rocco said you are taking him to see lulu. Olivia says that is good. Dante sasy are you gonna tell me something I don;t want to hear.

Brook says I don;t feel like her real mother. Chase is like you are..

Valentin asks is she has seen finn. yes.. she has to figure out way to protect him. She tells Finn pushed Peter he fell down the stairs..

Liz gets visit from Sam. Sam says I need to find Hayden.

Comment

• Jackaled
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

Anna explains what happened when Finn got to him there wasn;t a pulse he had to save chase he put his body in the lab in sub basement in a freezer. Valentin says by himself. Anna says he is vague about that. Anna says he put hin in the freezer and took me there the body is gone. Valentin says what does Dante know. The PCPD doesn;t know about this.

Brook says the baby things has her rattled. She feels like she is microscope. Olivia says I am doing good job. he talks going thru motion he is putting on front for Willow I am greatful for the Q's letting me stay here. He says it is like I am bluiffing it Brook says due to Nelle I can;t even sing Bailey a lullabye. Chase says let me help and he holds Bailey.. He says when my mon would rock me to bed he sings the lullabye song
          with different words. Bailey is staring at him..

Olivia says when you see Lulu in that facility it costs you.. a job does not equal a life. he says lulu was my life. the divorce I insisted on it. Olivia is like it seems you are lighting up a a little maybe have to do with Sam.

Liz says Shawn has been released for time served. Sam says you and Hayden did grow closer if some info she told you that could be inprotant ..Liz remembers her convo with Nik

Spencer offers to get Trina a drink on his tab. She sasy if you don;t think you dad would approve of a party dont; have one . Spencer says get ready for the biggest rager PC has ever seen.

Ava says till we know who is stalking us there is no future for us. Nik says there is nothing I wouldn;t do to make you feel safe. she hates seeing him hurting. they hug..

Comment

• Jackaled
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Nov 2007

Valentin says we have to find Peter. I am not emtionally attached to Finn like you I don;t have to take Finn word.. Valentin thinks he could be alive.

Brook puts Bailey down. Chase says my singing put her to sleep. This version of me not enough for her.

Dante says we talked about this Sam and I are just friends.. Olivia is like this is what I talk about the spark. Honey you have capacity to embrace life. IF Lulu were here she would want you to stop moping and live your life. Dante is trying to to be in the present. It is really tough maybe I have to start thinking of letting go of Lulu. Olivia is like I am right. Dante says maybe you are.

Sam says cna you think of anything. Liz says no I can;t think of anyone. Liz says she didn;t talk to me about much.

Joss asks Trina if she was letting spencer off the hook. no..Joss says he exagerates lots. Trina says are you warning me away.. Spencer arrives and notices Ava and Nik as Ava says to Nik she missed him and Avery and wants both back.

Comment

• Jackaled
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Nov 2007

Brook says you have grown on me baby.

Dante yells at Rocco no glitter on his person dont; want it in the car. Olviia says come back if you need advice. he says this is all I will say about Sam ..butt out..

Sam sorry is she dredged up painful memories . Sam leaves. Liz calls Nik come over right away.. We need to talk aobut Hayden about what you did to her.

Joss is not warning her away from Spencer. if you want to be with him or nobody I am here to support not to judge.

Ava crying Spencers asks if everything ok. She says what do you Spencer. he says I deserve that. She know you needed me to testify to help with Valentin. Spencer seen how much she and Nik love each other can we put past behind us we can declare a truce offers his hand..

Anna says why do you believe Peter is alive. Peter is not first dead man to walk away in PC he has had weeks to go underground. Valentin is ready to kill him wants him dead or buried..

The End.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X