• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Friz4ever
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2018

Looks like Liz finally has a father figure in Scott

Loved the scenes on Tuesdays show with Liz and Scott. He will always consider her and the boys family. I can see Franco looking down and being happy that Scott is looking out for his Liz.
  • parker joe
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Feb 2005

I don't mind Scotty showing fatherly concern for her---but hasn't anyone told Liz that Scott isn't exactly a font of lawyer-ly wisdom?

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      Yet everything Scott told Liz from a legal aspect was the truth. If she is covering for someone she knows committed a crime then she's an accessory to it, and she could face charges as well. It was something Liz hadn't contemplated but it was the truth.

• parker joe
      parker joe commented
      Editing a comment
      GHKissOff I thought Liz had considered her being an accessory. Both she and Finn said they had kids to raise.
  • Rogue
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2012

Hated Franco, but love Scotty being a father figure to Elizabeth.

Comment

• J_Sam
      Senior Board Member
      • Nov 2015

I don't mind Scotty at all.. I'm just glad to see he is back On Gh where he belongs... he is a vet and needs to be seen more.. I like Scotty.. I don't care what when or why or how just as long as he gets screen time...

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely agree,
        I've always loved Scotty, and Kin is so talented I'm really glad we're getting to see him more...
    • GHWATCH
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2009

I love that Scotty is looking out for Liz!

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too ... Always loved ♥Scotty, from the very beginning - no matter what.
    • GHKissOff
      Soap Addict
      • May 2007

I love how devoted Scott is to Liz. She is like a daughter to him and he see's her that way because she was married to Franco. He is also the only Grandfather figure her sons have had and they obviously mean a great deal to him as well. I'm glad to see their relationship continuing on.

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        In the middle of all the craziness, it's really nice to see something sweet
    • FleurdiLisa
      Senior Board Member
      • Mar 2021

Scotty has never been one of my favorite characters, but I love that he and Liz can provide for each other what each is missing - family. Liz (for all intents and purposes) lost her parents and Scotty lost his kids. I hope this relationship continues even after Liz eventually moves on to someone else (with rumors of Hayden returning I'm not so sure it will be Finn).

Comment

• NolaAnn
        NolaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too. They have a great connection and I like the idea of Scotty being a part of her family. And it also makes sense as Laura is the boys grandmother and She and Scotty are good friends as well.

• arabian
        arabian commented
        Editing a comment
        As I have pointed out elsewhere, the last time Hayden came back Finn made it VERY clear he was no longer in love with her. And that was before he found out that she kept his child from him. Hayden may have still been in love with him but it was NOT reciprocated.
    • soapfiction
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2012

I’m glad they’ve formed that bond since they find the need to keep killing off his children and appears Liz’s parents obviously moved to Pluto.

Comment

• Mary Mae Ward1
        Mary Mae Ward1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Liz moved from the family home to Port Charles. Yes her parents should have shown up when Jake died, but has she ever been said to have called or visited them?
    • Eve S Dropper
      Board Regular
      • Dec 2020

I love Scotty and I like the father / daughter relationship between Scott and Liz. However I must ask...what was up with that blazer he was wearing?? The fit was awful and it was terribly unflattering! He always had a goofy hairdo but I don't remember him dressing like the clown-bum in the circus??

Comment

• Morgaine
        Morgaine commented
        Editing a comment
        I had the same reaction to that jacket. Can't wardrobe get him some clothes that fit?
    • Friz4ever
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by parker joe View Post
      I don't mind Scotty showing fatherly concern for her---but hasn't anyone told Liz that Scott isn't exactly a font of lawyer-ly wisdom?
      He also told her if cops start questioning her clam up and give him a call. Jason always clams up until he can talk to his lawyer.

Comment

• parker joe
        parker joe commented
        Editing a comment
        Having been around Jason so much, was that really news to her?
    • Mary Mae Ward1
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2018

Did Scott's scheme to blackmail Nikolas end Nik and Liz's friendship?

I hope so.

Comment

• ABCsoul
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2019

I like their team, Scotty needs Liz, and vice versa,

Comment

• hpantazo
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2007

Then she better watch out because all of Scott's kids died young.

Comment

• Pharleyfan4ever
          Newcomer
          • Sep 2006

I do like that these characters each belong to and sort of reconnect the original families of GH, vvith Liz being Steve Hardy's granddaughter and Scotty Lee Baldvvin's son.

Comment

• DVX
            Senior Board Member
            • Aug 2006

I love Scott and I really like his protectiveness of Liz.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X