Will Jordan uncover Elizabeth’s fingerprints?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoccoG1996
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2019

Will Jordan uncover Elizabeth’s fingerprints?

They have an account of Finn and Anna’s prints just bu them being there, what anout Elizabeth and Jason. I’m sure Jason was smart to wear gloves but what about Liz, unless her and Finn wore gloves when they moved rhe body.
  • jmpenn90
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2009

I bet they will or something else of Liz’s or both. Finn will confess though to protect her.

Comment

• Skbond
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2012

This is the PCPD, Dante just touched the freezer without gloves on,

Comment

• DallasGal
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

I am pretty sure Liz was not wearing gloves when the flashback shown today.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

The evidence will show Jason and Elizabeth in the lab, as they are not accounted for in the greater scheme of things.

Comment

• garland
            garland commented
            Editing a comment
            If Jason and Liz print are on the freezer , will they have get Married so they don't have testify against each. that really make Carly's head spin -- I it wiill end up being Finn and Liz. But one can hope
        • MeTyme
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2020

That’s what I was thinking. They only know Finn and Anna’s fingerprints are justified to be there, not Liz. And what about Jason? Was he smart enough to wear gloves when he opened the freezer?

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            I would imagine that Jason was wearing gloves.

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn't there the same decades worth of undisturbed dust all over the floors, that the forensic shoe technicians, down at the PCPD lab, can assign to potential suspects?

• bubsmom
            bubsmom commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point franron There would have been a mess of footprints on that dusty floor.
        • NS Plover
          Board Regular
          • Feb 2016

Liz has worked at the hospital forever - if they find her fingerprints it might not be unusual. If they find Jason's - he has become brain dead.

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Liz would have no valid reason for her fingerprints being found in the sub basement, despite her years of work at gh.
        • Wanda Wolek
          Contract Poster
          • May 2013

I thought the same thing about Elizabeth's fingerprints. However, instead of Jason and Elizabeth marrying so they can't testify against each other, maybe it will be Finn and Elizabeth.

Or maybe Elizabeth's fingerprints can be explained away from the last time the lab was used by Olivia Jerome. (Yeah, I know, I'm grasping,...)

Comment

• divanisey
            Board Regular
            • Aug 2007

It’s amazing how the authorities can never come up with jack? when investigating the bad guys but when the victims kill their tormentors they find all kinds of clues and work diligently to bring the killer to justice. ?

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah like no cameras the whole time Ryan was dragging bloody bodies all over the place

• NolaAnn
              NolaAnn commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't that annoying! These writers know how to torture us, don't they@
          • ZanneMarie
            Senior Board Member
            • Jul 2018

Fingerprints or DNA. I think Elizabeth is going to get in trouble.

Comment

• Bluedeer
              Bluedeer commented
              Editing a comment
              Jason's expression today agreed with this. I wouldn't have thought of it until I saw his reaction when he found out the PCPD was there and Finn covered for Liz.
          • c83gilles
            Senior Board Member
            • Jan 2008

Jason’s expression today listening to Liz and Finn. ? like, he couldn’t believe how inept they both were at all this and now Liz could be in serious trouble over this. I also had to laugh at Finn’s reaction to seeing Jason when he came into the room when Liz was talking to him.

Comment

• Tricialen
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2005

Uhmm this is PCPD ... LOL Too funny. I have my best teams on it. They are awful CSI and Police. I really doubt that her finger prints will be found.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2011

Did I dream something or did Jason somehow lose his fingerprints for a story (I

Comment

• Bella Scorpio
                  Contract Poster
                  • Feb 2013

Yea, it was pretty clear yesterday that Liz's prints/DNA will be found down there. They made it such a big point for Anna to tell Jordan to ignore her and Finn's prints since they were down there snooping around. Finn will come to regret he didn't tell Anna about Liz, because she could have easily included Liz in her story and had her DNA excluded as well. So now we will have the long drawn out story of Finn trying to confess and get Liz off the hook, only to find out in the end that Finn didn't really kill Peter in the first place. They said so many times yesterday, "are you sure he was dead?" that it's going to come out that he wasn't dead. They may get charged with a lesser charge for putting him in the freezer, but neither Liz nor Finn will go down for murder. My guess is that Drew Cain is returning (Cameron M.) and he took the body and is either holding Peter hostage or he killed him on his own. Then they will find out some way to exonerate Drew and everyone will be off the hook.

Comment

• gkdanko
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2005

Liz was probably wearing gloves. However Anna wasn't.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X