• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmpenn90
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2009

With all the Hayden talk, she’s either coming back or dead [MERGED]

Now that Shawn and Sam are looking for her I can’t see it being dropped without them either finding her or finding out she died. I hope they find her and she returns. Sam mentioned today maybe she is staying away to protect Violet. That is why she left at the beginning but I’m not sure why she would still need to be away or why she couldn’t even call from a burner phone. I’m looking forward to finding out though because the lack of info has been bugging me because it hasn’t made much sense.
  • c83gilles
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2008

I didn’t really think of the angle that she could just flat out be dead, and that the writers want to move on from the character. That would clear the whole issue up of Shawn/Nik and be an even bigger door opening for Liz and Finn.

I personally would like to see her return though.

Comment

• LovingLiz
      LovingLiz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Finn/Liz are done at least for now. I think Finn faces his consequences like Anna wants him to, she wants him to confess and if he does she will stand by him and argue leniency because as she pointed out, he is caught. She figured it out, the cops are right behind her and he either confess to killing him and get ahead of it now or she won't be able to help him. And she told Dante about the pilot and about Finn on the roof, plus Valentine knows also. So I am guessing Finn ends up in the same cushy jail as Alexis for this. Liz ends up with custody of Violet, but I do wonder if they will find out Hayden is dead now or if she is discovered captive somewhere. I'm actually guessing dead. Then when Finn gets out, and Liz/Finn bond because he won't rat her out.
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

I think after Liz told Finn that Hayden wouldn't stay gone from her daughter this long by choice was foreshadowing. I think Nik is holding Hayden hostage somewhere so he can keep the info about her shooting under wraps.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      This mention of Hayden and the shooting is fairly recent. Do you think nik has had her all this time? Wouldn't that really put him firmly in the evil category?

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      Nik is evil & creepy. And so is his spawn. They are Cassidines, evil & creepy is bred in them. I wish Ava would meet someone else. Martin, Maybe?
  • nykarenb
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2009

This whole thing is stupid. Shawn knows Hayden knew who shot her and didn’t press charges, so he’s doing this because why? Sam didn’t know Harden and Liz were sisters? Sam knows Nikolas hired the hit man, does she have some unexplained amnesia? It’s just too much ado on a topic several characters already know the answer to, including Sam. Either bring Hayden back or just drop it.

Comment

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect post! I couldn’t agree more with you!

• Bkes Mom
      Bkes Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      This is why I cant get into the story, it makes absolutely no sense. I would like Hayden to return though. And please dont let Nik be a part of keeping her away.

• kat401
      kat401 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Hayden doesn't need justice for being shot in the head. She knew who did it and why and then she married him. Now maybe she deserves justice for being driven out of PC years later by the same guy, but surely there are more deserving victims out there than Hayden. It's rather ludicrous for Sean to be so determined to avenge her since he barely knew her. I can understand a little curiosity but this idea is seriously lame.
  • AMHardulak
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2009

I do believe Hayden has stayed away to keep Violet safe. (But dang, if Nik is responsible for a threat against Violet, there will be NO redemption for him!!)

Comment

• MCBAMFAN
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2012

so now shawn and sam are working on trying to find out what happened to hayden? there are other stories that i find much more interesting i hope hayden doesn't come back, i'm getting into finn with liz.

Comment

• bettyroberts
        Day Player
        • Aug 2016

I’m interested in this Hayden mystery and am looking forward to what they find out. I have t been a fan of either Sam or Shawn but I’m watching and rooting for them now.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Contract Poster
          • May 2013

I really hope that all this looking for Hayden ends with Sam and Shawn finding out that Hayden tried pulling a con with the wrong person and ended up dead.

Comment

• Karla1953
            Karla1953 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes please...
        • rosamaira
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2017

Liz sure isn't looking for her.Being her half-siser and having her young niece in town apart from her mother, one would think she would be more concerned about the long absence of Hayden. Liz appears to like not haveing immediate family members around. She rarely brings up missing them. As for Sam, it gives her something to do on the show and away from Dante.

Comment

• kensgal22
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
            I think after Liz told Finn that Hayden wouldn't stay gone from her daughter this long by choice was foreshadowing. I think Nik is holding Hayden hostage somewhere so he can keep the info about her shooting under wraps.
            All these Hayden mentions better lead to her coming back. Nik needs to pay for what he did to her. Many reasons she must be back.

Comment

• bettyroberts
              Day Player
              • Aug 2016

Shawn may have provided a possible reason for her long absence yesterday when talking to Jax. He speculated that maybe Hayden is staying away to protect Violet from something. Maybe someone is threatening harm to Violet if Hayden has any contact with friends and family.

Comment

• KingGemini87
                Day Player
                • Feb 2007

With Hayden being mentioned every episode or almost every episode, I'm very certain and very convinced that she is coming back. And I can't wait. Plus sweet and innocent Violet needs her mommy because Hayden is missing out on Violet's life right now. So I hope Hayden comes back.

Comment

• Bella Scorpio
                  Bella Scorpio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The bigger question is, will SHE remember that it was Nik who put out the hit on her and had her shot? Will SHE remember blackmailing him with that info? Or will the writers simply gloss over her memory too of what really happened?
              • footnie
                Recurring Poster
                • Sep 2012

Unless Hayden was kidnapped and kept in cold storage, like Peter, who will probably also return (soaps, you know) I can't understand why a mom would not at least try to contact someone about her daughter. It is nonsense. But... The writers will come up with a plausible excuse. After all, that's their job. I guess we'll see. That's what keeps me watching. Lol!

Comment

• kat401
                  kat401 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Plausible? They don't bother with plausible, they just write what they want, no matter if it contradicts the past story. There's nothing we can do about it but scratch our heads or stop watching.
              • emilydaze
                Senior Board Member
                • May 2018

I think the Hayden shooting story might be linked to Peter's missing body. Just speculation here, but since Hayden is close to both Liz and Finn, she might be the person who took Peter (dead or alive) in order to protect them both. She would have had someone to help her move the body.

Somehow Peter's "death" or disappearance will be connected to her coming back to town. Maybe one of Peter's accomplices or allies was holding her prisoner all this time? And thinking Peter might not pay them, they abandoned her and she escaped? Maybe they were holding another prisoner who escaped with her and that person helped her move Peter's body. And if she does come back, she'll be walking right back into a hornet's nest (for Nikolas) when everyone is asking "who shot Hayden?" If she still has feelings for Nikolas, she might keep quiet.

I'm just speculating, but it's also possible that she is dead. I hope not! It will be more dramatic if she came back to town to stir things up for Nik, Finn, Shawn and Liz (and for Violet). I just hope she doesn't take Violet away from Finn, that wouldn't be fair to Finn or to Violet.

Comment

• clamcat
                  Executive Poster
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
                  I really hope that all this looking for Hayden ends with Sam and Shawn finding out that Hayden tried pulling a con with the wrong person and ended up dead.
                  Now that would be a “win win” outcome.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X