• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 7/26

Sonny and Nina talking.

Sam and Shawn at the pool. She brings him a drink they are on the job as Shawn says there is our target now.. as Jax walkw in.

Alexis says OMG Ryan ..

Monica says we have narrowed it down to you two.

Jason and Liz in the real outside park. He says what happened to Peter.. He can't ignore what he heard he says let me help you.

Anna with Finn. they talk Peter
  • OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Sonny and Nina flirt - how long are you staying - she pushes a chair out with her foot and tells him to bring over some beers - they have a lot to catch up on.

Sam has a swim suit on under a flowing long cover up - robe.

and Britt and Terry bit at each other over who did what for ridding the hospital of Cyrus.

Jason gets to the point and is onto liz as she deflects with her kids.

And at Finn's office - Anna and Finn kinda dance around the investigation and Peter as he slowly closes the door.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      and Sam's girls are on display - that is some suit.....
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Sam talks to Jax. he mentions thier ex's getting married. then talk of Alexis.

Alexis says to Ryan how did you get assigned here are you even in there..She says I see you. I wasn;t expecting this place would have variety of inmates. Alexis gets close says how recovered are you as she pokes her nail in his leg.

Britt talks Cyrus and she helped take him down. Monica watches as Britt and Terry snark back and forth. Monica says we made our decision.. Monica congrats them both they are both COS.

Sonny and Nina He is happy to see her. she is happy to see him too. she rubs his facial stubble. She likes the rugged look. He says you don;t know how close I came to driving to PC to bring you back.

Finn talks Valentin what has her dragging her feet

Liz can;t talk to him about this.. Jason says think of the boys I can help.. liz says if I tell you I will make you responsible.. HE accepts the risk. she wanted to tell him..Peter August is dead.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      As Alexis is in ryan's face - literally - someone taps her shoulder and she jumps.
      Anna tells Finn she realized that the finding and what it would cost her and those she loves....
      and Liz breaks first....
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Nina says you were on your way to PC. HE says yeah but he restrained himself. She talks Wiley.Sonny is gazing at her..He asks about Wiley dad and other grandma.. Nina says Michael has been good Carly found compassion.
    Sonny asks about her ex.. Jax.

JAx would love to go visit Alexis.. Sam says give it a try. Shawn comes over. Jax say abuse of power is wrong but person who shot hayden deserves to be in prison.

Nik visits Alexis..

Britt says we can;t both be.. Monica says Co COS. Monica can;t imagine a better due As Britt
    walks out.

Liz explains about Finn and Peter on the roof the vial and Finn pushed Peter down the stairs. When I got there Peter had no pulse. We did the only thing we could. Jason says you got rid of the body.. Liz says we thought of telling thousand times. Maxie I feel terrible she thinks Peter is out there and might come back. But if we tell Finn has violet and I have the boys.. Peter in in the Helena lab in the sub basement he is in a freezer.

Anna talks the pilot. He doesn;t know anything about the baby. Anna sasy he was denied clearance to land he saw Peter on the roof he wasn;t alone..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      The look on Jason's face as Liz tells the tale.....as Anna lures Finn closer to the truth and he knows it.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Jason says if anyone saw us talking tell them we were talking about Jake.

Terry worries what if Britt doesn;t take the deal.
    Monica sasy I presented it as a package deal you both except or I get a new candidate. Terry willl go talk to Britt.

Nina says I appreciate JAx going all out. I am not the same woman I was before. When I am away from PC I don't think about Jax. She knows she should know better than to try and make it work here. How can I stay make life here. Sonny sasy how could you not.

Finn says I don;t want to lie to you.. Anna says no let me explain Anna says he described Peter companion tall dark hair wearing a suit. No one has come forward Anna says the first theory was this person was accomplish.. second is we are looking for an advesary.. why didnt; they coem forward. perhaps something happned Liz runs in she just spoke too...

Jason at GH talks to Spin needs the cameras to go down for an hour as he encounters Britt.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jason goes into Jason mode....
      Finn looks as guilty as heck as Anna conitnues her monologue. And he really looks guilty when Liz bursts into the office.
      and Britt overhears the end of his phone convo with Spin.....
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Sonny knows she has her life in PC. she can visit Wiley anytime. PC is only a couple hours away. She is worried her life in PC will come here and taint this life.. Sonny worries the same that his past life will come. when he grabbed the gun he got a uncomfortable feeling. He will risk his old life if it means having her.

Jax talks with Shawn. Shawn says the person who shot Hayden is walking free. Sam says Shawn thinks Hayden knows who shot her that is where y ou can help.

Alexis says to Nik don;t talk jail breaks in here. Alexis says Ryan is no danger. then asks how he is doing.. Spencer is home. We might be losing my wife.

Britt says youwhen are still here. She wonders if Jason talked to Monica about her.. No He has to go. she says you owe me 19.97 for the toothbrush heads I brought when I thought you would stay over. He only has 20 Britt says own me and take off as Terry notices.

Liz needs consult. Finn says ask the on call doc.. Liz leaves Anna talks Finnn if an accident
    occured during the encounter. Anna says if I followed Peter trail here the police are not far behind. Whoever encountered Peter has one chance to have me stand by thier side.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jax looks interested as Shawn talks everything.
      Nic turns Ryan in his wheelchair to face the wall and walks Alexis over to the other side of the visiting room.
      Britt is flustered at seeing Jason and talks compensation for her losses on their relationship. Jason is confused, as is Terri, who sees the final minutes.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Sam says when Hayden first came to town you two seem closed. She was trying to make a better life for her and her daughter. I tried everything to find Hayden and bring her back. Sam says why did she not try to contact her daughter.

Alexis is sorry to hear about Ava. Ava won;t consider getting back together. The Stalker is exploiting Ryan obsession with Ava. Nik says I have to find this person. Alexis says it is too bad you don;t have anyone to suss this out.

Anna leaves Jason a phone message she thinks Anna Knows.

Terry comes over to Liz wondering maybe Britt
    doesn;t deserve her reputation. Liz is like to busy to worry about Britt.

anna says my word counts for little I know I broke peoples trust. I can;t let Peter can;t let it ruin another person life. It was you you were on the roof with him tell me what happened. Finn says better if I show you.

Jason in the basement finds the freezer.

Nina says too bad phones don;t have camera.. When he says he tried to memorize her face. She will be around. he says let me take a selfie if her. He does.. She sasy she is getting so tired. She should get settled before they take Lenny tomorrow.. Sonny plays a tune on the juke box.
    They dance

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Liz leaves Jason the phone message - and Jason is in the basement and walking up to the freezer.
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Nina says to Sonny he is a natural one of his many talents.. They kiss she says she should go he kisses her again.. She says she will see him tomorrow.. she gives him back the empty sauce jar.

Jax says if you pick up Hayden trail my resources are available. JAx says have you tried Liz Hayden sister..Hayden and I were working with Nik so you might want to start with him

Nik says don;t put yourself in Ryan sights. Alexis sasy he stares at the corner.. Alexis can handle deactivated serial killer. As Ryan moves the corner of his mouth like a smile.

Britt and Terry.. Terry lets it be known she heard
    Britt convo..

Securtiy comes to see Monica the camera are sending alarm someone is trying to get in. Finn and Anna in the basement. Finn says he is in the freezer.

The End.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      We have already seen Jason in the basement walking up to the freezer. The Security head notiffies monica that someone is breaking in. finn and Anna are now in the basement - he nods to the Freezer.
      Liz is phoning someone.

and Ryan moves the corner of his mouth into a smile and his eyes lighten.....

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X