• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristabell
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2021

New theory on the stalker storyline!

With Ryan's reappearance yesterday it reinforced this theory of mine I've had for a while?

What if both Spencer(maybe Hayden but unlikely) and Ryan are both the stalkers but are working independently of each other? Ryan knows Spencer is stalking but Spencer doesn't know that Ryan is involved?

What if Spencer is doing harmless pranks but Ryan is doing much more serious stuff?

What if Nava discover Spencer is the stalker and reunite believing they are in the clear and everything was just a harmless childish prank not realizing Ryan is a stalker as well and they are still very much in danger?
  • nykarenb
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2009

I’m beginning to believe it was Spencer that led Ryan to try and blackmail Ava to divorce Nikolas once he got the letter from Nelle. Ryan told Ava he heard about the wedding at Wyndemere in spite of having no access to the internet or tv. At the time I thought he heard it from Nelle. But maybe he got a letter from Spencer. Spencer knew how hearing from Kiki’s murderer would affect Ava and he knew hearing Ava was happy with another man would trigger Ryan. But unfortunately for Spencer, Ryan got incapacitated and couldn’t continue torturing Ava. So he stepped in.

Comment

• WSB_Rising
      Board Regular
      • Nov 2012

Kristabell I think you are dead on! I believe they need to give Jon Lindstrom story and at this point Kevin is limited. This accomplishes giving him story while putting a twist on the stalker storyline as well.

Comment

• LBD12
        Scriptwriter
        • Jun 2013

I thought this could be the case until Spencer brought up Avery yesterday. That told me Spencer did all of the scares including the bear.

Comment

• parker joe
          • Feb 2005

Yeah....while I had similar suspicions once, right now, I'm thinking it's just not that complicated. Spencer knew about the cockroach, he knew the name of the restaurant, and he knew about Avery and the bear. We saw how he pulled off getting into the suite, and he obviously has knowledge about how to move around Wyndemere to do the knife in the picture.

The only question is the letter we saw addressed to Spencer that ended up being returned to Ryan. If they had contact, then it's not "independent", it's Spencer knowingly being Ryan's leg man, and that opens a huge can of worms. How could they possibly excuse Spencer working with a serial killer, knowing Ryan was faking, and leaving Ava to be terrorized by him? I wouldn't care how he feels about Ava----Ryan killed other people. He came dangerously close to killing Laura and leaving Kevin institutionalized. For Spencer to be blind to that, would be inexcusable.

Comment

• FLPeaches
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Kristabell View Post
            With Ryan's reappearance yesterday it reinforced this theory of mine I've had for a while?

What if both Spencer(maybe Hayden but unlikely) and Ryan are both the stalkers but are working independently of each other? Ryan knows Spencer is stalking but Spencer doesn't know that Ryan is involved?

What if Spencer is doing harmless pranks but Ryan is doing much more serious stuff?

What if Nava discover Spencer is the stalker and reunite believing they are in the clear and everything was just a harmless childish prank not realizing Ryan is a stalker as well and they are still very much in danger?
            Although I dread any re-appearance of Ryan, this is good and seems very possible.

Comment

• samson2
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2006

It is weird, Ryan’s suddenly popping up…..

Comment

• xoregonian
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by parker joe View Post

The only question is the letter we saw addressed to Spencer that ended up being returned to Ryan. If they had contact, then it's not "independent", it's Spencer knowingly being Ryan's leg man, .
                That is my question: We saw a letter returned to Ryan, right? It was addressed to Spencer in France, but was "returned to sender" unopened, right? So that tends to sound like they DIDN'T make contact. Ryan was trying to contact Spencer, right?

(OT: Krista did I read you lost your grandmother? If so, I am so very sorry for your loss)

Comment

• Kristabell
                  Kristabell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did, and thank you so much! She was a one of a kind original ? never met anyone like her and never will! My ? is broken but I am at peace!
                  89yrs and lived life on her terms!

• believeinme246
                  believeinme246 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awwww so sorry Kristabell. <3

• Kristabell
                  Kristabell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks believeinme246
              • Jerze
                Executive Poster
                • Jun 2006

OP - your theory is a real possibility, odds are Spencer will be blamed for the more sinister acts as well causing a bigger rift between he and Nicholas. Didn't read all of comments apologies if it's already been suggested.

Ryan is always interesting no telling what's going on in that diabolical mind of his. Pretty sure he's alert in there.
                Last edited by Jerze; July 24, 2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• militarymom
                  Contract Poster
                  • Nov 2019

I believe Spencer is responsible for everything thus far, And destroying art is no harmless prank. He needs to pay for what he has done.

Comment

• parker joe
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post

That is my question: We saw a letter returned to Ryan, right? It was addressed to Spencer in France, but was "returned to sender" unopened, right? So that tends to sound like they DIDN'T make contact. Ryan was trying to contact Spencer, right?
                    If it's the first letter. It was returned in February (after the cockroach appeared). The timing seems suspicous that Spencer would chose then to plot to break up Nik and Ava.

Comment

• lala214
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Apr 2018

I think you’re right! Spencer sent the roach and did the Carrie prank, but Ryan is probably doing the more serious stuff like the teddy bear with his voice. Makes sense!

Comment

• Forgiveness_Man
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Nov 2006

I'd prefer to just have Spencer be working with Hayden and keep Ryan out of it totally. This is really an opportune time for Hayden to show up again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X