Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britt & Spencer- my favorite part of today’s show

Britt & Spencer’s scenes were great today! I’ve always loved their friendship and bond from when he was a little boy. Britt & Spencer had the same understanding and playfulness they always had and it was fun to watch. I’m glad GH gave us those scenes today.

How do they know each other? I've only been watching GH regularly for 4 months. Did Britt date his father?

Comment

• Kristabell
      Kristabell commented
      Editing a comment
      Britta was engaged to Nikolas it ended badly but Britta and Spencer became super close 😊

• Kristabell
      Kristabell commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw welcome to gh hope your enjoying it? If you ever need an explanation please don't hesitate to ask 😊 I'm an open book! 2 questions from me?
      1- what brought you to GH?
      2-what do you think so far?

Britt dated Nikolas and lived with him and young Spencer when she was the mother of baby Ben. But when Nikolas found out that Ben was actually his sister Lulu's child and that Britt had stolen Lulu's embryo and implanted it in herself, he dumped her. Spencer wanted his father and Britt to reunite so he ran away. Britt, who was desperate to get Nikolas back, was in on his plan, which was for Britt and Nikolas to grow closer as he fretted about his missing son. Spencer got tired of being on the lam and said he was going to come home but Britt told him he couldn't because the plan was starting to work but she needed more time. Eventually they got busted and Nikolas filed charges against Britt. Britt went on the run with her father Faison rather than face prison. Some time later, she got tired of being on the run and turned herself in. She went to prison for kidnapping/custodial interference/child endangerment but Anna later got her out in return for Britt's cooperation in catching a fugitive Dr. O.

Britt was really terrible for Spencer when he was a child. She was willing to endanger him to try to get a man back in her bed.

Comment

• allmychillun
      allmychillun commented
      Editing a comment
      That's when Nik went full on heel, right?

It looked like Britt was falling back into her old ways, then she gave Spenc medical advice and I gave a sigh of relief.
    Britta don't ever forget you're a doctor!

Comment

So glad the writers gave us a Spencer Britt day.
      Always loved them. Kelly T really does feel natural with anyone on screen. I’m glad Nicholas C had a chance to work with her.
      Spencer up to his cheeky games, playing matchmaker. 😆
      I do like that the writers are trying to keep certain pieces of the Spencer character we know from before. Calling Nikolas “father” and Cam/Joss “townie” and now, wanting Britt to reunite with Nikolas, lol. Pretty funny.
      All of these things are true to him.

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        I really loved their scenes ~ and you're SO right, KT just shines with everybody

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X